PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Where I come from, there's no such thing as "throw-away money".

It's not really throw-away money at 25p per day,over the next 80 days, until 17th Nov.
That's about half a bar of chocolate I would guess.
Plus, from the favourable reviews so far, it's not going to be a crap game ;)...:PRAY:

Last edited:
It's not really throw-away money at 25p per day,over the next 80 days, until 17th Nov.
That's about half a bar of chocolate I would guess.
Plus, from the favourable reviews so far, it's not going to be a crap game ;)...:PRAY:

:RANT: 80 days is to f*cking much long times . . . They need to release some MyLife or 11 vs 11 beta for PC ...:COAT:

I ask Adam about betas this year , but.. he do not say anything

I think Konami is trying to think ahead for the first time. They're imitating EA moves with FIFA lastgen. Why? Simply because EA first worked hard until they got a solid game which came with FIFA 08, but it still wan't all that good. FIFA 09 showed a big improvement both graphically and gameplay wise. Then they improved on it a bit more and more until FIFA 11 where they decided it was good enough to, slowly, start taking it to PC. The first version they ported to PC wasn't exactly the same as the consoles counterpart until FIFA 13. Now EA has done exactly the same. First they put out the NextGen version only for PS4 and XBOX ONE and kept the PC version aligned with the PS3 and XBOX 360 one. Now, for FIFA 15 they leveling the PC version with the NextGen version.

Somehow I think Konami's trying to do the same. "Let's make a proper game for NextGen consoles, once we achieve massive acceptance, we port it to PC". It's harder for Konami (which is so much smaller than EA) to work on so many versions at the same time. Just think about the fact that they didn't even get to release PES 2014 for PS4 and XBOX ONE, and now they will release a PC version of PES 2015 that's a lot closer to PS3 and XBOX 360 than to the NextGen consoles version.

We may not even see a PES 2016 PC version on par to the PS4 and XBOX 360 one unless they achieve a major break-through game with the one they're about to release. And by the looks of it, they won't. I'm sure it will be ten times better than its predecessor but still not completely good. So they might need another year to get PES back on its feet.

Until now PES was lying on the floor. Now it seems it's finally kneeling up. I'm sure Konami will need another year to get back on its feet with PES.

Adam Bhatti must be the most incompetent or the biggest liar in the world for this job:
1. He says PC version has the same engine like PS3 version , but with improved graphics. Claims same gameplay as nextgen.
2. After some time he says PS4 gameplay is different and obviosly better than last gen
3. People observe his lie, claims he was only talking about ps4 vs. ps3

Last edited:
Twitter / David Ayling:
@Adam_Bhatti I'm just curious about the pc version. There's no info or game play videos or any impressions on the net. Thanks for replying

Twitter / Adam Bhatti :
@davea2807 well PC version is different to PS4 regarding visuals, but has the same game modes and feature. Same gameplay is the intention

Twitter / David Ayling:
@Adam_Bhatti will there be any videos? Really want to see it in action. Thanks again.

Twitter / Adam Bhatti:
@davea2807 no probably not. Very confusing for the consumer so we only want PS4/XB1 footage out there.

2:39 PM Aug 31st via Twitter for iPhone
http://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/506134108616265728

he is full of shit.. they can just print a small logo with ps3\ps4\xbox1\PC.. that easy and can prevent people from begin confused, EA have done that for years..

That guy really is an idiot isn't he? What sort of company treats their customers the way that Konami do? They don't deserve to have anybody buying their product.

It is so confusing. First he said PC and PS4 versions are the same gameplay wise. Now he says same gameplay is the "intention". So they intend for it to have the same gameplay but it might not. Am I the only one seeing the contradiction in this?

Either Adam doesn't have a clue or Konami is being purposely ambiguous in order to avoid setting any expectation of the PC version. Either way it looks like we will be in the dark about this until mid-November.

Not buying PES this year. Still look forward to playing it though. Thanks Adam for putting me off anything Konami.

Twitter / David Ayling:
@Adam_Bhatti I'm just curious about the pc version. There's no info or game play videos or any impressions on the net. Thanks for replying

Twitter / Adam Bhatti :
@davea2807 well PC version is different to PS4 regarding visuals, but has the same game modes and feature. Same gameplay is the intention

Twitter / David Ayling:
@Adam_Bhatti will there be any videos? Really want to see it in action. Thanks again.

Twitter / Adam Bhatti:
@davea2807 no probably not. Very confusing for the consumer so we only want PS4/XB1 footage out there.

2:39 PM Aug 31st via Twitter for iPhone
http://twitter.com/Adam_Bhatti/status/506134108616265728

:DOH: Why konami treat us like idiots and criminals !? " Very confusing for the consumer " ... HOW !?? If you put one " PC VERSION " logo .. or . or or watermark " footage from the PC version " 5 min , or less with PHOTHOSHOP ... Dude... i don't care how good or bad PES 2015 is. I will NOT buy it . And i will make everything to affect more people for this .. and I can .

Last edited:
80% of you wouldn't buy PES anyway so stop whining.
This discussion doesn't makes sense when we don't know a thing about PC version and some of you listen to that idiot Adam that doesn't even know his job.

This discussion doesn't makes sense when we don't know a thing about PC version and some of you listen to that idiot Adam that doesn't even know his job.

No no, now is diffirent !!! I bought almost every copy of konami football games from SNES to now (without PES 2014, for understandable reason that) . Konami behavior and in particular Adam, who is a face of Konami to " costumers " is not acceptable and offensive . As someone who protects "their cause" for over 15 years, I feel highly offended and ashamed of them .

I really dont get this too personal, i have more from life then getting angry on Konami.
They have an idiot for PR like Adam and i cant change that.
I'll just wait for demo and decide should i buy it or not.
In a meantime play something else :)

how can a customer buy a game when he is treating like this by a company?? why people will buy the game when they got no respect from the developers??why people will buy the game when they know nothing about the game???PC sells are decreasing only because of poor Konami. they are fu*king their own a*s !

Yeah, Adam is an arrogant asshole but i really don't care, cause if i decide to buy PES i'm not gonna download pirate just because i hate that guy.

US: hey Adam, we want some PC footage so we can know what we spend our money on.
Adam: Wow, so rude, so offensive. blocked !!!

Is there no demo this year. hopefully they will release that with fifa15. Last year was the first year I did not purchase PES it was just not a the level of Fifa14 in vastness and to be honest I can't see this years offering will be any different.

It will be the same old same commentary with the same old lack of gaming features. As always I will give it a go to see if it can stir any memories of the great games I had on pes4-pes6 but them great games are now gone and Konami should be ashamed for not getting to that level of a game since then.

Twitter / Adam Bhatti: ‏
Doing final demo tests tomorrow. Everyone was surprised by the PS3/X360 quality. Huge improvement, you'll enjoy the demo! #PES2015

Twitter / Jimmel:
@Adam_Bhatti who is everyone?

Twitter / Adam Bhatti:
@I_Am_Mr_Murray in our Windsor studio. We only work on PS4 and Xbox One mate in UK. Tokyo working on all version.

------------------
Bhatti have not PC PES2015 in his hands.
Maybe is that the reason determines our doubts about "focus" "intention" "exactly same" etc

thats kinda weird. but now it makes sense how he didnt have a clue about the PC versions features. started to be optimistic...but since there is a whole different attitude behind the PC and PS3/XB360 versions, im kinda worried.

they want to make all the versions close as possible to the NG version <<<->>> the European Brand Manager who is responsible for the NG version just tried that out the other versions.

2 weeks before the final product? communication error between Windsor and Tokyo or communication error between Konami and the fans? i am a little confused now too. so what the F is going on now? is it almost the same game or they forgot to cooperate? or what?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom