PC PES 2014 discussion thread

I don't think it's possible, I haven't gotten any addiditional training focus points yet.

Thanks was thinking that. I see their is a trainer you can use to change it, I am still a bit confused as to what the training points do if i have more does it mean my player growth will be faster?

Thanks was thinking that. I see their is a trainer you can use to change it, I am still a bit confused as to what the training points do if i have more does it mean my player growth will be faster?
Yeah, I think so.

I believe you can't, unless you move the ProgramData folder as a whole.

It could quite surely be done while installing Windows (I made it a couple of times woth tue "Users" folder so I assume that the steps should be more or less the same also for the "ProgramData" folder).

When you have already installed Windows, well, try taking a look at this link but I'm not really sure it's worth messing with the registry/junctions for a videogame:
http://superuser.com/questions/4456...ata-folder-from-one-partition-in-to-another-p

As we're into the hype stage, thought I'd give this another go. Looking for some help. I bought this legitimately through 'Gaming Dragons' - one of the very few download sites available for the game on release date.

I therefore have my own real license. However, that website is not defunct (thanks Konami for being awesome at the PC side of htings) and I can't find anywhere to download the install files.

Does anyone know of a legit place to do so? I have a real license, it's not piracy, but I don't have anywhere to download the damn install files.

Have you already tried redeeming the code on Steam?
If you manage to (mind that not every game lets you do so), you'll be downloading a full no-dvd copy of the game through Steam which is great.

Have you already tried redeeming the code on Steam?
If you manage to (mind that not every game lets you do so), you'll be downloading a full no-dvd copy of the game through Steam which is great.

That was a good tip, thanks. Unfortuantely isn't one of hte games that works with Steam activation. Sigh.

Never use Gaming Dragons (for those seeing PES2015 on there). I'm not really convinced it's even legit, unfortunately :(

Oh, sorry it didn't work... It happened the same to me with the first Bioshock game, I guess it depends on the deals each publisher has with Valve.

Okay, happily downloading away at last. What patches are people using? I'm mostly interested in gameplay ones :)

I noticed the patch section here seems a little less..erm..active than it used to. Is there a new site folks are using for that discussion?

I must admit that I managed to play some PES 2014 tonight and I actually liked it to some extent.
Of course it's far from being perfect but it's enjoyable, very enjoyable, if played with some sense.
Of course it's a game that makes you rage occasionally especially because of keepers (like tonight when my GK Diego Penny decided to just dodge and let in a shot that he would have saved by just standing and doing nothing else). I must admit though that in the same match the opponent's keeper on the other hand was perfect (and this adds a little to the frustration), and this means that keeper f:JAY:kups just happen once in a while and it's something I can live with.

BTW, if someone suggests me a good patch I would be grateful... I might aswell buy the game myself (thing that I would never think it was possible when I first tried it in october) so a good patch would be useful. ;)

Last edited:
In a human vs human match, how do you stop AI players on your team from giving away penalties even when you don't make a tackle?

This has happened so many times in matches when I haven't made a tackle in the box, but the ref blows his whistle for a penalty. I know for sure that I didn't tackle so I don't know why my player is making a foul inside the box. It's crazy.

I cant answer that to be honest but the amount of times I have pressed the wrong button for clearance in the box and destroyed an attacker with a from-standing sliding tackle right behind him have been amazing on replays, you can almost smell the pain :)

In a human vs human match, how do you stop AI players on your team from giving away penalties even when you don't make a tackle?

This has happened so many times in matches when I haven't made a tackle in the box, but the ref blows his whistle for a penalty. I know for sure that I didn't tackle so I don't know why my player is making a foul inside the box. It's crazy.

That´s a real downer which came with the latest patch.
Having the same problem here.
I wanna be punished by a penalty when I actually really DID a slide tackle, or a double tap X tackle, that went wrong and not by pressing the square button.

Mine is turned off.
I guess I read coolers post wrong.

In my case my teammates don´t do fouls that totally by themselves, but it happens when I just hold the square button for teammate pressing which ends up in a foul very often.

Didn´t happen a few patches before.

Hello, I have just bought PES2014 on sale and have a few questions regarding the game. I've searched the web for several topics but could not find an answer to all of them.

1. Is there any way to keep player morale (heart feature) high during Master League?

I am currently top of the table, playing full manual at Professional difficulty, yet my team has very low morale for some reason. The form arrows seems quite random as well but it seems to me that the morale is more important because if it's just green the players are very static and it becomes difficult to achieve some nice attacks.

2. Does passing skill matter at all as long as I use manual passing? (It seems to me that it really doesn't but I might be wrong).

3. Does training do anything at all, because I can't seem to tell any difference over the course of a season.

Thanks.

Hello, I have just bought PES2014 on sale and have a few questions regarding the game. I've searched the web for several topics but could not find an answer to all of them.

1. Is there any way to keep player morale (heart feature) high during Master League?

I am currently top of the table, playing full manual at Professional difficulty, yet my team has very low morale for some reason. The form arrows seems quite random as well but it seems to me that the morale is more important because if it's just green the players are very static and it becomes difficult to achieve some nice attacks.

2. Does passing skill matter at all as long as I use manual passing? (It seems to me that it really doesn't but I might be wrong).

3. Does training do anything at all, because I can't seem to tell any difference over the course of a season.

Thanks.

those r my guesses so far
A1 : I don't think so
A2 : just a little bit improvement not very noticeable
A3 : they really develop very slow like 1 point for 3-4 players

Now I wanna ask u guys something .. I removed Lampard & Etoo from Chelsea, Villa from At Madrid and Ferdindand from Man Utd, unfortunately now I know lampard is on loan to Man city and Etoo went to Everton so how can I retrieve those players ??
I did the latest transfers of the clubs manually and it was really loooooooong day so I don't wanna go and reinstall the latest patch removing all these transfers
any help??

You can search for players by name, nationality and several other filters in the transfer menu.

I'm sorry but I don't find such option when I enter transfer from the edit list .. all I see is confirm , back and default
None of that allow me to find a player and transfer it .

and for the comment before this one I don't see free agents list unless I'm playing master league ..

thanks for both of u for replying tho , still I need more help plz :(

ok guys never mind I figured it out by myself :) u will need to go to the club u wanna transfer the player to , not from and then u hit he add button , then go to the national team the player belongs to and choose him .
worked for both Lampard and Etoo n I guess the rest works the same :)
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom