PES Goals Thread

Re: Replay Gallery

Sorry about lack of real comments, was late when I posted them. Can't play league match tonight. It's WoW night for me. Can do tomorrow after Uefa Cup. I've got a pes4online league cup game too.

Comments are now done for each goal.

Last edited:

Great frazer, some change would be welcome though. :D

I have added your gol, so did I with Onbail's and Negatrev's. Also two more from myself which all can be found on the index. :)

It's better to record from the highlight reel I find, it looks better with the three nice angles. After I score a good goal offline, I record it from highlight reel to get the best angles. Unfortunatly not possible online. Why can't you save online goals, it's a blasphemy, of course there is more important online flaws for them to improve first.

Negatrev said:
It's better to record from the highlight reel I find, it looks better with the three nice angles. After I score a good goal offline, I record it from highlight reel to get the best angles. Unfortunatly not possible online. Why can't you save online goals, it's a blasphemy, of course there is more important online flaws for them to improve first.
Yeah, I agree, it does look better recording from highlights reel. You can also record lots of different angles then use Windows Movie Maker to choose the best ones :).

nice goal timedwins.

Here is another scored tonight, online against a m8 that was kind enough to let me record the highlights.

This one is all about the build up.

Thuram cuts in from the right hand side, performs a nice dragback to fool the milan defence before crossing for a powerfull del piero diving header.

http://www.softlab.ece.ntua.gr/~sivann/pub/Uploaded/dragback.avi

Cheers
Shooto

Last edited:

Added a stunning volley by R. Barry which unfortunately only hit the woodwork but I thought it still deserved a place here. :)

kel said:
Added a stunning volley by R. Barry which unfortunately only hit the woodwork but I thought it still deserved a place here. :)
That is so unlucky kel!!! Amazing strike.

nice strike chiztopher,

I have never seen swerve like that b4.

Did it clip the big Sol's head on the way in?

Well isn't this interesting...

"Your IP 62.252.128.19 (thats my proxy IP btw) is already downloading the file TC_-_Dirty_Sloppy_Cinderella.wmv.
Please wait or get a PREMIUM-Account to download up to 8 files simultaneously."

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom