FIFA 13

Game feels loads faster, and much more of a challenge. CPU feels invincible on Legendary, even with the sliders that felt as though they provided a good, not unfair, challenge prior to the update.

I'm sure they've altered player's movement. It's not so much that the speed at which they move has been changed but the way they are able to move (agility if you like). I changed my slider settings before and my players had big cumbersome turning circles when retrieving loose balls because I felt it promoted a more realistic game where I had to play better passes. Now they play just like they did on default.

I'm finding turning with the ball to be easier so it seems that close-control might have been altered.

Run to corner. Turn precisely 180 degrees, keep ball at feet and run in the other direction. Works every single time and requires minimal effort because it seems I can't lose the ball doing it. The game is great in every other way except for when you're on the ball because it requires minimal skill. I only need to pass when a player is in a better position, never to keep possession because the chances are so low that i'll actually not being able to have perfect control of the ball when it's at my feet.

The best way i've found to slow the game down is to lower pass speed.

Also whilst i'm complaining; that B tustle thing really needs to be fixed. It's great being able to tustle in the box or side by side but when you're through on goal, ahead of the last defender, and the CPU continues to pull at you from behind without your player taking the Ashley Young approach to falling down it's quite ridiculous.

Last edited:
Anyone can help me out here? I check in my EAS FC news feed, and it always says "You just played a Seasons match and disconnected."

Is that a bug? I dont disconnect, I click exit game, and also the matches arent Seasons matches but unranked lobby matches.

Drop speed to 25-30 level and accel to 45-47 plus pass speed to 25-30 and the game becomes playable on slow/manual. The rest is epic fail by EA...

Anyone notice some more fouls after the update?As in from 0 to 1 or 2. Might just be the matches but the games were a bit more scrappy with more interceptions and more fouls for me..

Anyone notice some more fouls after the update?As in from 0 to 1 or 2. Might just be the matches but the games were a bit more scrappy with more interceptions and more fouls for me..

I played it for the first time in 10 days or so yesterday, updated to the latest patch and I was thinking I was getting more fouls too ;) prob just wishful thinking though lol.

Big FYI for PC users/possibly others. Woke up this morning to find my UserID had changed in Origin, and I'd added 25 friends. Odd.

While on the 'chat' with Origin help, someone changed my password, and I now can't access Origin any more.

More concerning is:
a. I can't see how they did this without having access to my email
b. There are at least a dozen identical complaints on Origin help forums this morning

So probably time to check it out. Big concern.

I'm sick of those who spam 1-2s the whole game online. Even with a defender for god's sake. It's as if their hands are glued to LB. And those who pressure all over the pitch like zombies.

Big FYI for PC users/possibly others. Woke up this morning to find my UserID had changed in Origin, and I'd added 25 friends. Odd.

While on the 'chat' with Origin help, someone changed my password, and I now can't access Origin any more.

More concerning is:
a. I can't see how they did this without having access to my email
b. There are at least a dozen identical complaints on Origin help forums this morning

So probably time to check it out. Big concern.

Same thing happened to me about 8 months ago, i evan found the password and login change confirmation email in my email box... the worst thing was that after that i went after origin for support, never ever got a response from them, bottom line: i lost fifa 12 and BTF3 just like that.

I did change all my internet passwords after that, was concerned like u that this hacker could access more important things.

It happened to me a month or two ago. I created a new account and then did the chat thing with Origin. Fuck assholes taking my games. They gave me my games back after giving them certain information from receipts of games I've bought etc...They even gave me $20 off the next game i buy on origin. I changed all my passwords after.

12604_10151271844154759_1956326340_n.png

Game feels loads faster, and much more of a challenge. CPU feels invincible on Legendary, even with the sliders that felt as though they provided a good, not unfair, challenge prior to the update.

it is..

I tried it at friends house again other night to give it a second chance.

Horrible, fast arcade fest of a game. so so dissapointing as I need a game for 2v2 and PES 2013 is fixed cursor.

EA should just name this FIFA Arcade 2013 and be done with it.

Yes, speed on normal is ok, arcady and fun like good old pes, but many users can't understand ea's decision to make slow almost the same as normal.
IMO, slow should be slower, more realistic.
Alternatively, they could add super slow speed (=realistic).

It shouldn't be necessary to have different 'speeds' at all. The ball and the players and everything should move at the real world speed.

Then there should be natural tempo changes during the match. The problem is that it all tends to move at one speed for ninety minutes.

If that was done right, the equivalent of the 'gamespeed' option could then be changed to something more of a realism/arcade option, which would alter things like stamina burn rate, ease of performing skills, first touch error, that sort of thing.

I don't know if there are technological reasons for having different speed options - to balance differences in systems and screens? - but I don't see much design logic behind it.

Hello FIFA 13 fans,

As promised, the EA SPORTS team have been working to improve the FIFA 13 experience. We have released another update for FIFA 13 which is currently live on the PC and Xbox. The update for PS3 will be announced as soon as the dates are confirmed.

In the new update, we have addressed the following:
• Freeze in Career Mode after acquiring youth scouts.
• An invisible ball appearing in other game modes after exiting FIFA 13: Ultimate Team.
• Removal of Guest Play in FIFA 13: Ultimate Team. In order to address a separate issue, we've decided to temporarily remove Guest Play from Ultimate Team. We apologize for the inconvenience.
• Rare disconnect in the FIFA Points purchase flow

Our commitment to improve the FIFA 13 experience continues, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements. Thanks again for your continuous feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ll continue to provide you with information through those channels as and when it becomes available.

:PIRATE:

Back
Top Bottom