PES2016 - PC Version Discussion Thread

Re: PES2016 - Discussion Thread [ASIM/BHATTI TALK = NOT PC RELATED]

Lol. Should rename this thread to Tinfoil Thread.

Or what about no crowed and then Konami releasing to PC a crowed DLC ...
PES 5 anyone? I remember empty stadiums at first, with Juce unlocking the crowd during gameplay shortly after.

Until there is something worth talking about instead of PES5 off topic amd random trolls wandering in with acid one liners etc etc,there is no point in even having this sour thread.
:YAWN::YAWN::YAWN:

Until there is something worth talking about instead of PES5 off topic amd random trolls wandering in with acid one liners etc etc,there is no point in even having this sour thread.
:YAWN::YAWN::YAWN:
Well, no trolling intent here. Just trying to have a positive attitude.

Actually the point of that answer was to tell that also PES5 came with several content stripped, yet it's regarded as the best game of the series gameplay wise.
The same happened with PES6 (not only it was a PS2-gen game on PC when Xbox360 had the next-gen one, but also lacked some features PES5 had like kit mixing) yet you see what is still happening around PES6.

Well, no trolling intent here. Just trying to have a positive attitude.

Actually the point of that answer was to tell that also PES5 came with several content stripped, yet it's regarded as the best game of the series gameplay wise.
The same happened with PES6 (not only it was a PS2-gen game on PC when Xbox360 had the next-gen one, but also lacked some features PES5 had like kit mixing) yet you see what is still happening around PES6.

I understand that aLe,never thought You were a troll.
I just want to keep the thread upbeat rather than beat up.;)

well its a mess since page 1 since no relevant PC news are out there besides it a hybrid and it has no demo date :D and we are talking about this throughout 51 pages. holy hell

well its a mess since page 1 since no relevant PC news are out there besides it a hybrid and it has no demo date :D and we are talking about this throughout 51 pages. holy hell

It will continue to be a mess while You continue to randomly jump from thread to thread polinating it with comments like that.Holy Hell indeed.

no probs, i leave the PC thread until the demo/game is out, well see how "clean" will it be then ;)

@Superleeds .. without sounding "picky" this was always a discussion thread for 2016, so maybe there should be a sticky thread of just extrapolated "news" point for point that's locked and updated.

Then again ... im thinking that will be a bit short, but things like the news about teams a licences would be nice in one place.

I do believe that if you purchase a physical copy of the Pc version it actually comes delivered in tin foil :)

Its serving its purpose here Pesmonkey mate,albeit in a rather roundabout fashion.
Bottom line is there wont be much pre PC news,just a demo and release.

Happy if the thread just stays on topic for pes 2016 PC.

I expect now for the game to have the PS4 gameplay with all the graphics being just as shitty as last years so PESMonkey and Fruits if your around. You guys have your work cut out again :(

my main gripe again since pes 2012, are the nets, there is definitely something better in the net movement this year, but only a little bit, but i can only see the nice net movement during replay, in game net movement seem still off, as if ur hitting a rigid cage, although in replay it looks a lot better, but that's weird, there is no oumph feeling when scoring.
what fifa does better than pes, as a player of fifa 12 til now, is inside the area player control, it seems pes has some lack of animation inside the area to accomodate a move ur doing, or trying to shoot when ur being hassle on the ball inside the area in pes most likely u will either lose the ball from behind or not shooting at all, fifa certainly does it better when ur in tight spaces, there is simply more fluidity in the movement of the player in tight space.
one last thing.
in fifa u feel more in control of the keeper, the control is more fluid.
what i just said above is only something i want konami to look at to make the game better, i am not saying fifa is better game, because it simply isnt , we all know it, but what i mentioned about the positives in fifas game that i have noticed over the years,are those mentioned above should help if implemented a lot in PES gameplay.

Last edited:

Hope someone release a camera tool for PES 2016. I searched for 2015, but couldn't find any.

Yesterday I played 1st time PES 2016 on old-gens. It's the same as PES 2015. I would say PES2014 but it was better because KONAMI lowered graphic, cut cut-scenes and done a lot more bad things. So PC version again will be awful and unplayable.

Gk2Kq.gif

Yesterday I played 1st time PES 2016 on old-gens. It's the same as PES 2015. I would say PES2014 but it was better because KONAMI lowered graphic, cut cut-scenes and done a lot more bad things. So PC version again will be awful and unplayable.

Gk2Kq.gif

In only YOUR opinion of course,interesting that no one has yet played PC version but they insist on killing it,whilst the PS4.XBox etc thread is crammed full of positive feedback from people who have played,and constructive criticism on what needs changing/improving.

Last edited:

Gk2Kq.gif

Nope, even the PS3 version of PES 2016 is much smoother than PES 2015 and there is no input lag. Responsiveness of PS3 and PS4 is the same, but the graphics look like PES 2015, that's right.

Nope, even the PS3 version of PES 2016 is much smoother than PES 2015 and there is no input lag. Responsiveness of PS3 and PS4 is the same, but the graphics look like PES 2015, that's right.

Strongly agree.

Many reports on evo-web that say the gameplay is the same on PS3 vs PS4.

That's the most important. Gameplay.

Many reports on evo-web that say the gameplay is the same on PS3 vs PS4.

That's the most important. Gameplay.

I have played the demo on all consoles and IMO the Ai on PS3/360 appear to provide a better gameplay experience. Fouls from Ai are more frequent and the player individuality feels more apparent. I can't explain why but PS/XB1 Ai feels less aggressive.

PESMonkey and Fruits if your around. You guys have your work cut out again

Im around mate, looks like mods can be ported over simple enough with just some stadium slot additions & tweaks.

PS4.XBox etc thread is crammed full of positive feedback from people who have played,and constructive criticism on what needs changing/improving.

If we as Pc sit between OG & NG in both graphics/features and AI - the feedback isn't bad at all considering. I think PC just need to get over it and know visually we get the same (and anything else is a bonus) but game-play wise I like what im reading for both ends of the spectrum. I personally really liked the game-play of 2015 "unplayable" is way to strong a word, but then, thats just me.

Last edited:

I have played the demo on all consoles and IMO the Ai on PS3/360 appear to provide a better gameplay experience. Fouls from Ai are more frequent and the player individuality feels more apparent. I can't explain why but PS/XB1 Ai feels less aggressive.

Interesting you say that because i was watching some videos of ps3 version and it seemed like the ai was intercepting more passes... but that could be the result of other factors like increase in form for that game.

Another short footage of modding PES 2015 PC. (highly recommended to watch in 1080p50)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlLnX2TLb_Y

When is PES16 coming out again? I'm ready to get my footy gaming on after a 2 year break from PES14 on PC (which I actually really enjoyed besides the unacceptable no-LOD madness).

Gk2Kq.gif

I hope you're not trolling because imo that is definitely not the case and you're spreading false info.

Anyway, you guys can try this site to buy the key but it shows out of stock now. Don't know how PC keys work but I'm guessing stock will be ready closer to release?

I hope you're not trolling because imo that is definitely not the case and you're spreading false info.

Anyway, you guys can try this site to buy the key but it shows out of stock now. Don't know how PC keys work but I'm guessing stock will be ready closer to release?

They give a CD - Key and we just need to activate in steam , however if pes is gonna be your first steam game in this account , your acc will be limited and you will not be able to add friends ( sry for the off topic ) .

Back
Top Bottom