[Pc] PES 2015 input lag

Hey guys, after the 1.03 patch i have again a little input lag. my settings are:

settingsa3nsgeuvtf.png

any solution? Putting the fps lock on 70 as someone mentioned, didnt work, because of tearing...

Hey guys, after the 1.03 patch i have again a little input lag. my settings are:

settingsa3nsgeuvtf.png

any solution? Putting the fps lock on 70 as someone mentioned, didnt work, because of tearing...

There is only one solution ! Here is step by step :
Start Menu -> Control Panel - > Uninstall Programs -> Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 ! I did it.. and its feel so good .

Play PES 2013 or every PES from 3 to 6 and you will be happy .
Btw, i have feeling that will be Last PES game for PC .

Last edited:
And your point is..?

I think it's about finding the sweet spot for every machine with vSync OFF. I found, I'm happy. You seem like not. Sorry to hear.

my point? changing fps cap has exactly ZERO impact on your so called "input-lag" fantasy.

but hey, glad you are happy! :APPLAUD:

hey there, i hve installed PES 2015 on my pc but the game is lagging like hell when i play every match. menu is okay but when it comes to a match it lag a lot ;(, ive tried many solutions such as gamebooster, D3DOverider, crowd disabler, radeon pro, change the settings in nvidia control panel and nvidia inspector, update the nvidia driver but none of these work :( i also have tried task manager turn to high and realtime but suddenly my pc is not responding for too long :( im using windows 8

GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 210 (its too old)
Processor : Intel(R) Celeron (R) CPU 430 @ 1.80Ghz
RAM: 2.0 GB
System Type: 32-bit Operating System, 64-based processor

any suggestion guys ? i need to fix these :(

hey there, i hve installed PES 2015 on my pc but the game is lagging like hell when i play every match. menu is okay but when it comes to a match it lag a lot ;(, ive tried many solutions such as gamebooster, D3DOverider, crowd disabler, radeon pro, change the settings in nvidia control panel and nvidia inspector, update the nvidia driver but none of these work :( i also have tried task manager turn to high and realtime but suddenly my pc is not responding for too long :( im using windows 8

GPU: NVIDIA Geforce 210 (its too old)
Processor : Intel(R) Celeron (R) CPU 430 @ 1.80Ghz
RAM: 2.0 GB
System Type: 32-bit Operating System, 64-based processor

any suggestion guys ? i need to fix these :(

there is no fix for this issue because it's gameplay related. the game is unresponsive as hell, no matter what settings/tweaks/fantasies you use.

if you want proper gameplay, you need to play on ps4 or xbone.

is that a lagging problem (framerates) or input delay ?
your Hardware is not the best...

i have newest AMD drivers for my 290x and have absolute no input delay!

there is no fix for this issue because it's gameplay related. the game is unresponsive as hell, no matter what settings/tweaks/fantasies you use.

if you want proper gameplay, you need to play on ps4 or xbone.
Wow, most of the haters around here at least try and hide the fact. But not you.

OP, your PC is the problem. The game runs perfectly on my 4 year old laptop, you need to upgrade. 4 GB of RAM for example is probably the minimum specs.

Last edited:
i dont know what the real problem is, in settings.exe(specifications), the CPU is in red mark(N/A), RAM and VRAM is in green mark(OK), GPU is in blue mark(GOOD).. maybe i just buy a new processor and replace my old processor. is intel core 2 duo e6550 good for pes 2015 ? any advise for my problem would be appreciate thank u ! im only 16 and greetings from Malaysia ! :D

i dont know what the real problem is
The problem is your PC is too old and unable to run the game. That's what you're dealing with, you need a new PC. I have at least two newer games on Steam I cannot play until I get a new PC, mine is 4 years old now. That's just the reality when it comes to PC gaming.

it is the processor actually right ? intel core duo 2 e6550 is good to go with pes 2015 ?
I just did a benchmark check of my graphics card versus your graphics card. My PC is 4 years old and barely plays any new games anymore, I actually could have used a new PC about a year ago.

My card scored a 1046 passmark.
Your card scored a 184.

You don't need a new processor, you need a new everything. You need a new PC.

I just did a benchmark check of my graphics card versus your graphics card. My PC is 4 years old and barely plays any new games anymore, I actually could have used a new PC about a year ago.

My card scored a 1046 passmark.
Your card scored a 184.

You don't need a new processor, you need a new everything. You need a new PC.
oh i see, even a new and better processor cannot solve the lag ?:CONFUSE::CONFUSE:

Back
Top Bottom