PC PES 2011 PC Talk

Re: PES 2011 PC Demo Talk

Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the camera angle tilt on kickoff? My friend has told me it is there in the full game, and there are no options to turn it off.

I have enjoyed the demo a lot, but the camera angle tilt is a huge error by konami in my opinion.

They say PES on PC doesn't have -1/-2 game speed settings even in the final release.

Can anyone else confirm this?

I totally agree. They went the opposite, equally wrong way.
Fifa is almost all about acceleration basically, PES used to be like that too with PES 2010 but now it's all and only about passing and dribbling, which is a problem too.
Fastest players should be able to outpace others once in a while in a counterattack. I mean, I'm all for great passing but I fear it may get repetitive this way.

I agree. A fast player should be able to use his speed!

I agree. A fast player should be able to use his speed!

one thing ive always noticed in pes is that the comp players are always faster than human controlled meaning if u got past comp defender he would catch u but other way around, you couldnt catch comp striker

Is it just me, or does anyone else hate the camera angle tilt on kickoff? My friend has told me it is there in the full game, and there are no options to turn it off.

I have enjoyed the demo a lot, but the camera angle tilt is a huge error by konami in my opinion.

Yep agree, totally pointless. Results in many misplaced passes from kick off until you get used to it.

Yep agree, totally pointless. Results in many misplaced passes from kick off until you get used to it.

This seems like such an easy thing konami could add a menu option for (or just remove). Or do you think someone will be able to patch it out on the pc version?

I doubt it can be altered via an unofficial patch. I agree it is kind of annoying and certainly pointless. I suppose it is for authenticity. I don't watch much football, but I don't remember seeing the camera pan in such a way. I doubt the camera set-up even allows such a pan.

If you are using the vertical camera in the full game, does the camera start in the same position and then pan upwards and rotate to form the vertical view?

Cheers,

Houldey

I played Fifa 11 on Saturday and then again yesterday. It made me appreciate just how good PES 11. That is all.

I played Fifa 11 on Saturday and then again yesterday. It made me appreciate just how good PES 11. That is all.

I also downloaded the FIFA2011 demo,and had a good couple of hours play.

Or to rephrase that, a bad couple of hours play,just not as responsive or enjoyable and the graphic quality is not as good as PES 2011.

Their is so much more control and options of play in PES2011.

Just my opinion folks,dont want anyone leaping in with a two footed tackle about it !

The full PC game lacks the -1 and -2 speed settings yes. It is also much less responsive in vsync mode for some reason. :(

WTF!??!!:SHOCK:
pes-1.jpg

Which pes is better in terms of team play, team individuality and master league? PES 2011 or PES 2013.

Back
Top Bottom