PES 6 stuttering - Windows 7 and 8

I have the same problem with PES6, screen tearing (that horizontal line) and also I notice some delay in response, I know it's not that big delay but it's frustrating, I can't fully enjoy the game.
I tried D3D, it killed the screen tearing but the response delay is still there and there's also some stuttering or little lags that only last seconds and come and go in a period of minutes.

I have GTX 850M.
My control panel for NVIDIA doesn't have the option Adaptive for vsync, and doesn't allow me to apply any changes.

I have GTX 850M.
My control panel for NVIDIA doesn't have the option Adaptive for vsync, and doesn't allow me to apply any changes.
In the control panel under Manage 3D Settings/Program Settings, you can select the PES 2015 exe and assign specific settings (vsync etc) to the game.

In the control panel under Manage 3D Settings/Program Settings, you can select the PES 2015 exe and assign specific settings (vsync etc) to the game.

that's what I already did, but the problem is, when I press Apply, an error message pops up saying that I can't save any changes.

and BTW, the screen tearing problem and stuttering is with PES6.
PES 2015 works fine.

well, today NVIDIA released a new update for the card, this new version allows me to save changes, but, nothing changes in the game, the same screen tearing and the same response delay.

That screen stuttering problem occured to me after a graphics card driver update...
I use an AMD graphics card that can run quite smoothly games like Arma3, but after this update my PES6 was not okay...
Actually, it was weird because the first half of match could have 0% stuttering, but during the second half I would notice -most of the times- something like 80% stuttering :THINK:
Especially in HD stadiums, the problem was very obvious.
That makes sense, since it's a memory-related issue. And stuttering can really be annoying.

So today I decided to check and test a few things, in order to find a solution.
I searched online if anyone else had this problem and found this old thread: http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=68978

They mention something about 'ports' but I don't get it. Anyway.

I tried to change my compatibility settings a few times to see if it works, as some people previously suggested. Well, I believe we don't have to adjust that. You'd better leave it auto -like it is- even if you are using Win7 or8 (I use Win7).

From the AMD Catalyst Center, I changed Vsync to ON, OpenGL triple buffering to ON, then OFF blah blah, but nothing seemed to help.

After all that, I downloaded and ran D3DOverrider and boom... stuttering disappeared.
Hopefully, forever :PRAY:

After all that, I downloaded and ran D3DOverrider and boom... stuttering disappeared.
Hopefully, forever :PRAY:
It worked on Windows 7, but I haven't find any way to make it work on Windows 8.
RadeonPro seemed to solve the issue to me (or, at least, it seemed to eradicate the tearing completely and to reduce the stuttering big time so it's pretty much unnoticeable unless you're really nitpicky).

Try this. Vsync settings in CCC don't do anything for D3D games.

I recently reinstalled RadeonPro and found a new setting which has fixed an age old issue of mine with the PES series. My game seems to be smoother than ever and I thought I would share my settings.

The issue I mentioned above was the problem of downclocking caused by extremely low GPU usage of this game which (possibly) was causing stutters, delay when the screen wipe happened between replays and such, and most importantly was annoying the hell out of me. This can be avoided with the setting below:

od.jpg

My other settings are:
advanced.jpg

tweaks.jpg

visual.jpg

If you arne't familiar with the RadeonPro program you can read about it here:
http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=373303
Or download it here:
http://www.radeonpro.info/download/

Guys, i use High Quality Graphic exe by Jenkey1002 and the game looks way more sharp , clean and good . This exe fix and some of stuttering problems . My PC is with Windows 7 , but I run PES 6 on this mini PC too
sku65301_7.jpg

My PESBOX :D . It's use Windows 8.1 and this exe works well .

Last edited:
Noob-Saibot, can you run PES6 with HD stadiums on that mini pc?

Hey guys, I having stuttering issue that get's worse on the second half in just normal exhibition match. The FPS shows 60 but it stutters to a point that it's unplayable at the end of the match. Here are my specs:

CPU: AMD FX 9590(8 cores) OC'ed 5.2 GHz
Ram: 16gb
GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti 3gb
Storage: HDD 7200 RPM 2 TB.
PSU: EVGA 120 G2 1000watt gold

I used Nvidia Inspector to force Vsync on and is using Windows SP 3 compatibility. Is there anything else I can do? Also, my graphics card is updated to the lastest nvidia driver.

Do you use any kitserver stadiums? Back in time I used to have terrible problems with Estadio da Luz or White Hart Lane back in time. Apparently something made them extremely laggy for some reason.

That's about only thing I can think of. Maybe it's issue with Win10? I use Windows 7, topic thread implies people have problem with it but I have none. Works like a charm.

I fix problem with last win 10-64 bit nvidia 355.60 drivers.

Could you explain how to do that? I reinstall drivers but there's no way to force anything with Nvidia Control Panel. Also, when I set resolution to 1920x1080 it looks worse than 1680x1050 :/.

Thanks a lot.

Do you use any kitserver stadiums? Back in time I used to have terrible problems with Estadio da Luz or White Hart Lane back in time. Apparently something made them extremely laggy for some reason.

That's about only thing I can think of. Maybe it's issue with Win10? I use Windows 7, topic thread implies people have problem with it but I have none. Works like a charm.

I don't use any patches and I also have the latest Nvidia driver that came on august 10.\.

That is the fix for the problem with PES6 stuttering in Windows 10 (and probably 7 and 8 too).

Download this, then unpack, and put all files (2 files and DIRECTORY with files) from this archive in the game folder (that where the "pes6.exe" file is. .../Program Files/KONAMI/Pro Evolution Soccer 6/).

This is freeware called "Reshade" (you can put various effects to any game with it). All effects are turned off (so graphics is not changed at all),
but PES6 "Direct8 mode" is put by it into "Direct9 mode" and all the problems disappear. At least for me.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=08016628662864184293

I have Radeon R5 M330 2 gb graphic card, and windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. I downloaded PES6 firebird some days ago ,but my laptop doesn't run it smooth. I can play some games like Fifa 14,Pes 16, Tomb Raider, NBA 2K14 on 60 fps but when I try to play PES6, I get always stuttering and low fps.
Thanks for advices, I tried d3doverrider, with low detection level. And all options on. Stuttering has gone. But low fps , again. I tried a lot of thing, RadeonPro, CCC, nothing changed.
I have an advice, It sounds weird but It worked good for me. Try compatibility mode. I tried all of that options but "Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1" option gives me really smooth game. I played 2 matches, and It was "almost" great. If you have some issues like that, you can try.

I have Radeon R5 M330 2 gb graphic card, and windows 7 ultimate 64 bit. I downloaded PES6 firebird some days ago ,but my laptop doesn't run it smooth. I can play some games like Fifa 14,Pes 16, Tomb Raider, NBA 2K14 on 60 fps but when I try to play PES6, I get always stuttering and low fps.
Thanks for advices, I tried d3doverrider, with low detection level. And all options on. Stuttering has gone. But low fps , again. I tried a lot of thing, RadeonPro, CCC, nothing changed.
I have an advice, It sounds weird but It worked good for me. Try compatibility mode. I tried all of that options but "Windows Server 2008 Service Pack 1" option gives me really smooth game. I played 2 matches, and It was "almost" great. If you have some issues like that, you can try.
Does the "vanilla" version of PES6 run fine?
If so, you could try either reducing the LOD with LODmixer or, if you don't use custom stadia, reduce the reserved memory in kitserver's configuration file.

Back
Top Bottom