Football Manager 2012

Has anybody tried to install the logo pack and the little shields don't show up or the premierleague sign etc?

I have all of the big shields showing up for each team, but the little shields when they show the teams in a league table for example, aren't showing, along with the premiership logo?

I have looked into the graphics file I copied over and it has the folder called 'Small' which has all of the little shields/logos, but it just doesn't seem to be registering in game?

I have tried to search for an answer, but can't find one.....help me! :DD

Thanks B, I saw that post too, but the new OS X Lion has changed the file paths I think, so that's still not the right path. I'm thinking maybe as it's only a demo that Steam may not create all the proper paths / files for it as all I can find is the app itself...

Bobster, on your graphics issues, I literally copied and pasted my entire FM 11 graphics folder into the FM 12 demo folder and everything works fine, big logos and small ones, competition logos too.

Thanks B, I saw that post too, but the new OS X Lion has changed the file paths I think, so that's still not the right path. I'm thinking maybe as it's only a demo that Steam may not create all the proper paths / files for it as all I can find is the app itself...

Bobster, on your graphics issues, I literally copied and pasted my entire FM 11 graphics folder into the FM 12 demo folder and everything works fine, big logos and small ones, competition logos too.

Cheers Tim, I had the same problem on 11 aswell I think, I had to wipe my computer a while ago though so can't check. Its very strange.

Tim, this is my path: /Users/Mart/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/football manager 2012 demo/data/db/1200

Not sure if you know but in the Finder if you do 'Go to folder' (command+shift+G) and type ~/Library/ then you'll have the right starting place as the user Library folder seems to be hidden by default.

Ooooh sexy. I did not know that. Thanks! Will try when I get home! With any luck I can get it to run in Presentation Mode 4 too...

Thanks very much :)).

Thanks Mart, that's enabled me to get to the root FM12 demo folder! I have sorted the lnc fixes so that's good. Still can't get FM12 demo to run in fullscreen but windowed like I could with FM11. I edit the info.plist file to add this:

<key>LSUIPresentationMode</key>

<integer>4</integer>

And it auto hides the dock bar and title bar when FM11 is the active window. I think because of Steam I can't get FM12 demo to do it though :((.

Thanks Mart, that's enabled me to get to the root FM12 demo folder! I have sorted the lnc fixes so that's good. Still can't get FM12 demo to run in fullscreen but windowed like I could with FM11. I edit the info.plist file to add this:

<key>LSUIPresentationMode</key>

<integer>4</integer>

And it auto hides the dock bar and title bar when FM11 is the active window. I think because of Steam I can't get FM12 demo to do it though :((.
YES!!! FINALLY SORTED IT!!! TIM WINS!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAA.

Can't wait either B! Only 5 and a half hours to go...

We are now collecting your order Information.

All details succesfully match! Retrieving keys....

footballmanager2012_steamscan: No keys are currently stored on our online system for this game. The admins have been notified of this, and will replenish the keys within 12 hours! You will be notified by email when the keys have been replenished and are ready for collection! If you are trying to collect a pre-order key for a game that has not been released yet, then you can expect Autokey to be replenished approximately 2 days before the release date of the game.

Thank you for your purchase and enjoy!

Dags, are you taking the piss!?

Think I might actually go a team other than Fulham this time. Not sure who yet though. Probably someone in the championship like Leeds or maybe someone at the bottom of the prem. I think I have an affinity for Portsmouth and that bell they are always using in the crowd. Love their chanting.

We are now collecting your order Information.

All details succesfully match! Retrieving keys....

footballmanager2012_steamscan: No keys are currently stored on our online system for this game. The admins have been notified of this, and will replenish the keys within 12 hours! You will be notified by email when the keys have been replenished and are ready for collection! If you are trying to collect a pre-order key for a game that has not been released yet, then you can expect Autokey to be replenished approximately 2 days before the release date of the game.

Thank you for your purchase and enjoy!

Dags, are you taking the piss!?

Yep, just saw someone else say that. They're usually pretty good at keys though. Like I said, I got my FIFA key straight off. Send them an email and ask about your key. I bought BF3 earlier and I'm waiting for my key as well.

Thanks for the kits link btw :TU:

No worries, good kits on that site :TU:.

Done the LNC fix, will have to do it again for the full version, also, are there some files we need to delete? fake.lnc or something?

Tried again on the CD Keys website, and emailed them. Think I'll just get a refund though and order through Steam. Can I pre download through Steam?

I'll wait til tomorrow evening and see if I can get my code then. EDIT: Just had an email saying my order was shipped, which I took to mean I could get the code now, so I tried again a few times but still nothing. I've emailed them asking for a full refund and now going to order through Steam.

I've played the demo up til January 2nd, my Nottingham Forest team sit 6th in the Championship. I desperately need a striker who regularly scores goals. We've got Miller, Findley, Blackstock, Tudgay McGoldrick & Derbyshire but none of them score for fun. We're creating about 3 or 4 CCCs per game too. Very poor. I'm playing with one Advanced Forward and one Poacher.

EDIT 2: Just purchased through Steam and now downloading. I'll leave it downloading over night and take it to work tomorrow! In answer to my earlier question, you CAN pre download when you order through Steam.

Last edited:
Going to either start as Vauxhall Motors or unemployed and see what comes up.

Bloody hell Dags, good luck with that!!! Pompey is a good choice B, be interesting to see how you get on there :)). I have a young RB on loan from them, Ward. He's doing well for me.

Annoying because I want to start a game but I keep finding bits of data that need correcting and updating and those bits of info would kind of affect my game with me starting in the lower leagues :(

Although I've just spotted my name in the research credits :SMUG:

Quality! Post a screenshot Dags :DD.

I'm finding the new reports screen very helpful. The fact they now say which role and duty each player is best at is very good! Now playing Derbyshire & Findley up front as Targetman and Poacher, as the coaches recommend, and unbeaten in last 3 games. Derbyshire has started scoring goals too! Miller has been injured recently but now back in contention so hoping to get the best out of him too! Playing Eastmond who I have on loan from Arsenal as an Anchor Man in front of the back 4 and seems to have tightened us up at the back. McGugan is a very good player, he's pulling the strings in midfield as an Advanced Playmaker on support duty. I've got one Full Back and one Wingback too. Can't wait to play more!

I bought the game for £23 on getgames.co.uk, seemed to be the cheapest place, or those might still be looking the game is £24.97 in asda,
I have all the kits, latest pictures and everything including 3D kits but is a joke the graphics take up 6.7GB on my HD.

I am going to start as Exeter City and see if I can manage not being bottom of the league after 12 games and see if I can do what we done last season and complete a double over Charlton and Sheff Wed.
I will play the well trusted 4-1-1-2-2 formation and sign 11 new players to achieve my goal.

Last edited:
I am going to start as Exeter City and see if I can manage not being bottom of the league after 12 games and see if I can do what we done last season and complete a double over Charlton
Won't be happening this season :DD.

Good luck on your game!

Back
Top Bottom