PESMAGAZINE Patch LAUNCHER V.2 Versione 2

Angel777

Conference
18 July 2005
PESMAGAZINE LAUNCHER V.2 Versione 2

Inside:

V3 Pes5 Rose -Rooster 2006 online offline
100%Kits Wolrd Cup 2006+Wolrd Leagues +2D kits with new Kitserver 5.1.1

Special Thanks to Juce and all Lovers of Pes.

PassWord=wc2006 for all pack. :lol:

Download: http://www.pesmagazine.net/dg/index.php?name=Forums&file=download&id=123

Screen e immagini:

v15pes5rose.jpg

GOod Working angel777 i used before your v3pes5rose it was really good work and waiting for you again

I tried the patch, the kits are so beautiful and i think there are no fault but the option file need some change ; the name of germany's club are not right and the premier league and some players need more power like messi , i can say that you unlock pesshop but the players are default can you put another option file that is unlock the pesshop and club name

ashlyking said:
I tried the patch, the kits are so beautiful and i think there are no fault but the option file need some change ; the name of germany's club are not right and the premier league and some players need more power like messi , i can say that you unlock pesshop but the players are default can you put another option file that is unlock the pesshop and club name
You used v.15 options file?...secret player are ok with the right name and other items in pesshop are all buyed..also stadium you can edit names in editing pes5 area..how power of single player like messi..in online mode i can't edit his power for ''of course'' reasons.. ;)

Yes i used v 15 otpion file but the clubs names are default like bayern it's name is Iser and olypiakos it's name is peppilinos that's what i mean .
but in general it's good patches (kits are very beautiful)

Yes i used v 15 otpion file but the clubs names are default like bayern it's name is Iser and olypiakos it's name is peppilinos that's what i mean .
but in general it's good patches (kits are very beautiful):applause:

Back
Top Bottom