Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution Stuff

**** PES2011. I Tried adjust to new gameplay and ignore its major faults. nothing working its really is a crap game.

I want to go back to playing WE9 liveware again. this patch given me full Incentive to install it again.

Hi, mates and fans of WE9LE. Below are the download links of the fantastic patch for WE9LE for the season of 2010/2011 made by Russian patchmakers including maestro Juce. It has fully automatic install. It is fully suitable for the on-line. It’s possible to play using both Russian and English. It includes fully correct leagues (kits, logos, rosters, faces and hairs (near 3900), huge of boots, many balls etc.) as follow: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Russian + all best other clubs of Europe and World. And finally, it has fully correct made national teams.
Features of the latest version:
New clubs added: Blackpool FC, Newcastle United, West Bromwich Albion FC, 1. FC Kaiserslautern, FC St. Pauli, AC Cesena, US Lecce, Brescia Calcio, Hercules CF, Real Sociedad de Futbol, Levante UD, Bursaspor, Hapoel Tel Aviv FC, Royal Standard de Liege.
New national teams added: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Egypt, Ghana, Honduras, Algeria, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates.
The authors of assembly: Saberwolf, juce, g@l@g@n.
The patch:
http://narod.ru/disk/26455872000/PES5-Club_Online_Patch_v0_2_for_WE9LE.exe.html (insert figures and push the green button "скачать" meaning "download").
Mirrors:
http://ifolder.ru/19912532
http://webfile.ru/4842238
The stadiums (119) for the patch:
http://narod.ru/disk/22841864000/PES5-Club_Online_Patch_Update_Stadiums_v1_0_for_WE9LE.exe.html(insert figures and push the green button "скачать" meaning "download").
(If somebody needs I’ve more than 500 perfectly working (tested many times) stadiums for WE9LE. Write private messages).
Well, download and enjoy the best football simulator ever been with the greatest gameplay!
At the same time I made my own gameplay for the patch (more realistic IMO). Write private messages if you'd like to test it.
I’M BORED AND SICK OF THE PES2011 :(

Hi, Thx for the patch dude. But i have a problem. I can't get in the server by the kitserver after pressing on network.

I see this message everytime:
5duufl.jpg

How do i solve this?

Last edited:
I'll try to give you my Option file nearest time. In making of my own gameplay for the patch I used PesEditor to change some global attributes and then corrected some special attributes by game's inner editor. The results are more fighting, fouls, moderate and long shoots etc. But I don't guarantee you'll enjoy it.
In regard to server problem you should download the fix http://files.pesgame.net/pes5-club/network.zip Then extract and get file “network.cfg”. Then copy it into Kitserver and replace old file “network.cfg” by new one. It must help.
Concerning other problems and FAQ you should write here http://pes5-club.pesgame.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74 to authors of the patch. You may write in English.

Last edited:
I got it to work, I just installed and older version of Kitserver(on 1st page) and now its nice and smooth. This patch is simply stunning.

casperld would you like to play online ?

In fact anybody would like to play online ?

If so, you can reach me on turkmanias hamachi server.

name: Pes5server
pass: 123

my nick is Luk

Its in this patch. Totally up to date.:BOP:
Seems so, but I have couple questions (problems).

First the game was not smooth. I figured that one out though. The speed of the game in kitserver is set on 0.91. I don't know why that low, but when I changed it to 0.94-0.95 it is much better now.

Also I didn't check it that much, but at Inter Eto'o stats are on the level of some SerieB player.

Besides that, the patch looks very nice. All the faces, the kits etc. Also it's very easy to install which is aother plus. Just instull bare WE9LE, and then apply the patch, and it's all set, including the english translation. I know how much work it must have take, and I applude the creators.

If only the stats were not messed up (I don't know if Eto'o case is separate) it would be great patch. It is still very good, considering the transfers and all, and a few players stats missplaced is not a big problem.

Anyways, I'd like to play someone, if there is anybody interested. Try to look me at hamachi at the directions I've given before.

If only the stats were not messed up (I don't know if Eto'o case is separate) it would be great patch.

Oh my God, what a big problem? There is "PesEditor" that allows you make any stats and gameplay you want. it's great patch without doubt! :WORSHIP:

Last edited:
Oh my God, what a big problem? There is "PesEditor" that allows you make any stats and gameplay you want. it's great patch without doubt! :WORSHIP:
I know that ;) However, changing myself won't affect online mode, as it uses the default database, right ?

And I've already said, it is very, very good patch.

Anyways, wanna play ? :P

I know that ;) However, changing myself won't affect online mode, as it uses the default database, right ?

And I've already said, it is very, very good patch.

Anyways, wanna play ? :P

Finally got online, I saw your name in the lobby but no response?
We'll get a game sometime.

I think taking the "Speeder" files out of kitserver helps, A LOT!, its a good idea but is hampering gameplay and performance.

EDIT:-
Well got a game finally. Too bad it was too laggy and plus I got an ass kicking! I blame the lag :)
But the thought of even playing WE9LE online was a bit mind-blowing.

The patch is incredible and I dont even know who to thank for it!

Last edited:
Well got a game finally. Too bad it was too laggy and plus I got an ass kicking! I blame the lag :)
:P:P:P

Well, ofcourse ;)

No, it must have been. I mean I would believe otherwise. Server is in Russia, I'm in Poland, and you're in USA. How crazy is that ? :P

Good game. Too bad our connection is not better, you would love the game even more. Hopefully you'll find some guys to play closer to you, so that the game will be playable.

ps. Yeah, the patch is pretty great. I also heard, the stats were tweaked to make the game even better. Seems it ain't bad.

After installing the pes5-club patch you guys have been talking about, I tried using pes editor but it doesn't seem to save any changes?? Tried changing stats, making transfers and unlocking 6 star to no avail.

And yes I did make sure I saved it in the right folder etc etc.

Anyone else experiencing this??

After installing the pes5-club patch you guys have been talking about, I tried using pes editor but it doesn't seem to save any changes?? Tried changing stats, making transfers and unlocking 6 star to no avail.

And yes I did make sure I saved it in the right folder etc etc.

Anyone else experiencing this??

Yeah. I changed a lot of formations and player numbers and stats. But the OF did not change in game?. very strange.

hello there

is there a way to play with default rosters or updated rosters on Fiveserver? cause right now I get some random lineups

tnx in advance

hello there

is there a way to play with default rosters or updated rosters on Fiveserver? cause right now I get some random lineups
Fiveserver has a public rosters, so everytime you connect to them, you'll get their rosters and all.

If you want to play with offline rosters, or some other ones, you have to use GoalServer of Turkmania.

is anyone for a game?
You'll find people willing to play on Hamachi at coordinates:

name: LukaWE9LE
pass: Inter

cheers

i hate all pes games after pes6, they simply suck
That's without a saying ;)

Hi, mates and fans of WE9LE. Below are the download links of the fantastic patch for WE9LE for the season of 2010/2011 made by Russian patchmakers including maestro Juce. It has fully automatic install. It is fully suitable for the on-line. It’s possible to play using both Russian and English. It includes fully correct leagues (kits, logos, rosters, faces and hairs (near 3900), huge of boots, many balls etc.) as follow: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian and Russian + all best other clubs of Europe and World. And finally, it has fully correct made national teams.
Features of the latest version:
New clubs added: Blackpool FC, Newcastle United, West Bromwich Albion FC, 1. FC Kaiserslautern, FC St. Pauli, AC Cesena, US Lecce, Brescia Calcio, Hercules CF, Real Sociedad de Futbol, Levante UD, Bursaspor, Hapoel Tel Aviv FC, Royal Standard de Liege.
New national teams added: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Egypt, Ghana, Honduras, Algeria, New Zealand, United Arab Emirates.
The authors of assembly: Saberwolf, juce, g@l@g@n.
The patch:
http://narod.ru/disk/26455872000/PES5-Club_Online_Patch_v0_2_for_WE9LE.exe.html (insert figures and push the green button "скачать" meaning "download").
Mirrors:
http://ifolder.ru/19912532
http://webfile.ru/4842238
The stadiums (119) for the patch:
http://narod.ru/disk/22841864000/PES5-Club_Online_Patch_Update_Stadiums_v1_0_for_WE9LE.exe.html(insert figures and push the green button "скачать" meaning "download").
(If somebody needs I’ve more than 500 perfectly working (tested many times) stadiums for WE9LE. Write private messages).
Well, download and enjoy the best football simulator ever been with the greatest gameplay!
At the same time I made my own gameplay for the patch (more realistic IMO). Write private messages if you'd like to test it.
I’M BORED AND SICK OF THE PES2011 :(

Amazing patch!! The best ever for PES 5:APPLAUD:
The face selection is incredible.. thanks for sharing your work with us :)

Two bugs I have noticed.. Honduras has all Algeria players and FC St. Pauli has many players with Japanese names that have no face and no stats. Maybe this will cause crash ? I havent tried playing with them yet.

tnx soyo

not right now at home, but just curios

tried pes5 via GS5, it has some lag

is it better with we9le?

tnx soyo

not right now at home, but just curios

tried pes5 via GS5, it has some lag

is it better with we9le?
Depends on the connection between you, and the person you play with.

I have lags with some people, and with others I don't.

Amazing patch!! The best ever for PES 5:APPLAUD:
The face selection is incredible.. thanks for sharing your work with us :)

Two bugs I have noticed.. Honduras has all Algeria players and FC St. Pauli has many players with Japanese names that have no face and no stats. Maybe this will cause crash ? I havent tried playing with them yet.

Hi, Tibi. It isn't mine work. I only messaged about the patch. You may thank and ask you questions to developers of the patch here: http://pes5-club.pesgame.net/forum/showthread.php?t=741.

Depends on the connection between you, and the person you play with.

I have lags with some people, and with others I don't.

tnx mate

I see there is lots of ppl on Lukas hamachi server

do I need to make my own hamaci server when I want to play with someone there?

do I need to make my own hamaci server when I want to play with someone there?
No you don't. Just ask either on the general chat (click on the network name) or directly to someone in particular.

Ps. my nick is Luk/Luka ;)

tnx mate

I see there is lots of ppl on Lukas hamachi server
There will be more, and hopefully it will keep growing. I've made some effort, made threads on couple boards, including the polish ones, and I have more people interested, who still are checkin the offline game first. So we still should get more people there.

If we could just do something with the speed of the game, it would be a blast, cause it's too hardware depandant. IT's not like PS2, where every console is the same, and so the speed is universal. Here, the settings (v-sync, monitor refresh rate, resolution and so on) + the hardware of particular PC (how powerful) make the gameplay speed vary.

For example, I'd like to get the game to be slower, cause on my PC, it seems 15-25% too fast to its perfect speed.

Last edited:
how can we unlock all items in PES shop? I tried with PES fan editor but it doesn't work. Reason we need unlocked OF is

1) for 6 star difficulty
2) Some players that are from PES SHOP are locked in the OF so they show up in the roster as blank players with japanese words.. probably meaning players are locked. FC st. Pauli is one team like that. ive also seen some GKs in EPL locked also.

when I play vs my friend via GS5, ingame chat (R2 chat) is on korean...can I somehow have latin words?

strange, but players and stuff other is on Latin

Guys I've installed the pes5-club patch (we9lek), but the kits don't show in matches. I can see them in kit selection but in during matches the default kits are showing. Anyone can help?

Back
Top Bottom