PC PES 2014 discussion thread

Jenkey is a great guy and did great work. Disgusting to see how people are insulting him. I won't lower myself to insult back, as i hate seeing that on this great site. We are supposed to be a community, but instead you see all this childish nonsense. This is probably what juce was talking about when he said alot were ungreatful to the great modders who spend so much time to provide tools for other to use.

jenkey did so much to make this game better, and added things Konami could not. If he is done with pes, it is a great loss. The awesome modding community is great and we have other great individuals to help better the game, but this should not happen.

Like someone else mentioned pes edit gets paid on downloads and they are still running. Others also added 100 teams to the demo and did not get in trouble. If Konami just targeted jenkey, that's unfortunate.

Forza jenkey!!!

You are right...
- If it was police he would have its blog deleted.
- If it was Konami if would have blog deleted.
- If he would have been threatened somehow he wouldn't make anymore fifa tools.
- juce made everyhing for pes and never had any problems. active in forum and all the other. jenkey took his creation further, much better but the only mistake he did, without realising was demo expanding. he never had any problems for a year, just now saying that. this is a reason to think that problem is demo patching and not game pathing.
- he must be bored of pes, angry on somebody or something else, as he is not explaining what really happened or he doesn't care explaining making that statement reason.

Do you realise that he did all this after demo cancellation news ? When Adam Bhattis said the work "hacker", "hacking demo" then he suspended the patch. Also, make a difference between "suspended" and "canceled". Suspended means that the patch may continue some day, is not over. If he was threatened he would have deleted entire blog by himself. He might just been retired, think about it.

Seeing that the page with 4.00 patch was deleted means he doesn't want to talk about the update. The others pages are online. So it was not neither konami nor police, just himself reacting at adam bhatti's twitter sayings... my thought.

He doesn't control the chat... he let every hater saying anything. There will be always people that don't like something and leave very bad comments. 0.1/100 ... he care about those. He shouldn't care as he is always respected by the rest of 99,9.

One Note...

Jenkey Delete the post from is blog, totally fake.
Jenkey told me on youtube 6 months ago, they are insulting and spamming him on youtube and is blog.
If you read this Jenkey it is true, people don´t like the things as been done after, if they want so badly a update why they don´t do it?
Please Leave Jenkey Alone.

Update: If the dam KONAMI gives him a opportunity for a job.
Seems they only care about the money and Fanaticism.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is understating the efforts of the top modders like Jenkey, Juce and Yair. Not at all.
Their work is vital.
Problem is, instad of being grateful for their gifts people often are just demanding and stressing and nothing else and they just can't get enough.

Something like "Oh, so did you release a new kitserver? And so why didn't you release stadiumserver? I WANT stadiumserver and I WANT it before now! And even more important, it should have corner-flag server included because corner-flags are viiiiiiiiiiital to the whole game!!!" or "Uh, there's a new version of your patch? How come it hasn't got all the latest transfers from this morning? What are you waiting for to release the latest transfers?" do nothing but harm people that put their effort in modding the game and do it for free just for fun and hoping maybe to also please others.

Problem is, instad of being grateful for their gifts people often are just demanding and stressing and nothing else and they just can't get enough.

Something like "Oh, so did you release a new kitserver? And so why didn't you release stadiumserver? I WANT stadiumserver and I WANT it before now! And even more important, it should have corner-flag server included because corner-flags are viiiiiiiiiiital to the whole game!!!" or "Uh, there's a new version of your patch? How come it hasn't got all the latest transfers from this morning? What are you waiting for to release the latest transfers?" do nothing but harm people that put their effort in modding the game and do it for free just for fun and hoping maybe to also please others.

+1

Without jenkey and Co.. you can fortget this part and stay with the half size import function of the ingame editor..

have fun..

I think you missed my point, mate.
Why bring jenkey into it?
I was agreeing that Real teams, badges etc were the base needs for a good patch and that everything else is a bonus, whoever mods stuff (myself included as Co.) :)

I think you missed my point, mate.
Why bring jenkey into it?
I was agreeing that Real teams, badges etc were the base needs for a good patch and that everything else is a bonus, whoever mods stuff (myself included as Co.) :)

The demo had able to play all teams? Why? Because Seabass was a Jerko.
We can´t able to add teams, only we can add teams when we be able to copy and paste the original team and add default new players to make them run correctly.
The fault of this was KONAMI, if they make a good decrypted demo, we can´t be able to get the files. Otherwise this hackers can do more they can not expected.

That's the sad reality of it. I've seen this behaviour in the sim racing community and I'm not sure how modders tolerate it. Thankfully it's only a minority of people but enough to make modders question their motivation. I've seen it happen.

When someone gives up their free time to put countless hours into improving a game then they will always have my respect. I'm happy to make a small donation to modders as a thank you. I've done this with a couple of rFactor2 modders.

I read somewhere in the PES2014 thread that the file system has changed.
Anyone know what the new system is and are there any editing programs for this?
Thanks

Unfortunately there will always be a significant number of impatient, spoiled little brats who don't realise how good they've got it. The sense of entitlement is at once hilarious and depressing.

The modders have my utmost respect. Thank you all!

Ok, it's sad to bash people that put alot of work from witch we all benefit. But.. i ask you again, why release stuff and at some point new updates are working on your own patch only? That's the reason i blame him for.

If you release stuff to the community, at least give the community all your "goodies".. not just pieces. That is creating frustration really.

I know, you will tell me "if you want goodies create them yourself". But maybe you forget we're not all programmers or have a clue about reverse engineering and stuff.

People like when community praise their work and when some kids(i don't agree with them myself) start moaning about things like: OMG chanserver not working properly!! Die!!, you (Jenkey in this case) do what? Ok, you kids that curse me, i won't release public updates on my "goodies" from now on. That's not the way to go. And we all know it.

Where is the best place to pre order from, is it shopto?

It is £25

Do you get anything else for pre ordering first?

Is it a disc or digital download?

It is £25

Been looking round myself & only Shopto so far for pre order on PC.Have always used Play.com or Game & neither have this listed.

not by me asked, although is common nickname...

Pes Lover ‏@PesLover00 2h
@Adam_Bhatti ok thanks ! heard that konami will not allow patches or OFs..is it true ?
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 2h
@PesLover00 where did you hear that?
Expand
Pes Lover ‏@PesLover00 1h
@Adam_Bhatti conversation in WENB
Expand
Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 1h
@PesLover00 conversation. One conversation talking about 'what if'. No sources, no facts. So I ask you, why do you believe it's fact?
Expand
Pes Lover ‏@PesLover00 1h
@Adam_Bhatti didn't believe...just asking you if its true...it started because of Jenkey's problem with Konami.
Expand
Adam Bhatti ‏@Adam_Bhatti 53m
@PesLover00 I don't know if this problem is real.

Adam, beeing Konami staff, should know how things they are, so Konami is not against modding, just demo prevented to be moded... :WORSHIP: we hope so.

First time this year when I officially say, "Thank you Konami."

Last edited:

It is £25

It's the DVD version. I don't think you will find it much cheaper than that on day one. £25 isn't bad for a game that will (hopefully) last me a good 9-12 months.

I'm not sure what the score is regarding pre-order DLC. There isn't anything on the site about it.

guys...

1 - this jenkey's problem with konami is not real. all konami's sources consulted said that its not true

2 - if jenkey will make a new kit ser ver or not, for pes 2014, its not the end of the world. there are a lot of others editors and we will find a way

3 - lets talk about pes 2014... stay calm... we will can play... we will can edit

:)

We don't even know the file structures yet. Talking about kitserver/patches/mods at current time is, quite pointless to say the least.

The perception people are not looking at is why the fuck are we relying on just ONE guy to do everything?

Jenkey is brilliant, but he is ONE guy, are you telling me others can't do what he does out there?

This is one big issue, we always expect people to give us things rather than we actually try to find out how to do thing for ourselves.

The problem here is not if Jenkey will patch PES 2014 or not,the issue is there should be about 20-30 Jenkeys out there. All the things people ask for, doesn't everyone just thing, you know what, why can't I just learn how to do it myself? I mean Jenkey is a nice guy he did and he will show you how he creates things, it's very complex and hard but give it time and there is no reason why more people can't do it too.

The guy is what? 22 years old for god's sake! He's still a very young man, if he can do it along with university studies see you telling me others can't?

Time we all take responsibility and not rely on one or two people to provide us happiness and instead create our own and give the guy a break.

The perception people are not looking at is why the fuck are we relying on just ONE guy to do everything?

Jenkey is brilliant, but he is ONE guy, are you telling me others can't do what he does out there?

This is one big issue, we always expect people to give us things rather than we actually try to find out how to do thing for ourselves.

The problem here is not if Jenkey will patch PES 2014 or not,the issue is there should be about 20-30 Jenkeys out there. All the things people ask for, doesn't everyone just thing, you know what, why can't I just learn how to do it myself? I mean Jenkey is a nice guy he did and he will show you how he creates things, it's very complex and hard but give it time and there is no reason why more people can't do it too.

The guy is what? 22 years old for god's sake! He's still a very young man, if he can do it along with university studies see you telling me others can't?

Time we all take responsibility and not rely on one or two people to provide us happiness and instead create our own and give the guy a break.

Spot on, this community has been around many years now & it all does not revolve around 1 person.Its not that long ago that a simple edited option file with kits made in game & emblems imported into same was perfectly adequate for everybody.
Then too many folks got greedy wanting every world league and cups and simply filled up Juce & Jenkey threads with spam requests and +1 type posting.
Oh for the simple days.

Truth to be told , Jenkey, yair and nesa are briliant guys. I can't imagine PES without them.

As I said earlier, I'm quite happy with a simple patch that corrects the unlicenced content, much like the console option files.

More complex patches are more time consuming and can only be built by an increasingly smaller pool of modders.

Perhaps the whole patching community needs to go back to basics with PES2014?

It's the DVD version. I don't think you will find it much cheaper than that on day one. £25 isn't bad for a game that will (hopefully) last me a good 9-12 months.

I'm not sure what the score is regarding pre-order DLC. There isn't anything on the site about it.

Can we make it so it plays off the hdd rather than the disc?

Anyone from the US preorder? I can't find the PC version anywhere. Is Steam even confirmed? They make it such a hassle every year for American PC users.

Anyone from the US preorder? I can't find the PC version anywhere. Is Steam even confirmed? They make it such a hassle every year for American PC users.

I preordered PC version from Shopto.net (the hardcopy).. I'm going to also get digital version off Steam (day 1)

Back
Top Bottom