Football Manager 2008

I should have checked with you on this anyways, as it seems you have a lot of experience in this department. ;)) You think I can go on holiday while I am still using my computer? Just minimize the game?

If you go on holiday you wont be able to apply for any Jobs and they may take the Job of a shite 2nd division French team while your away

DC United offered me a job and I rejected it. Then the Reading job came available. I applied and they rejected me. Man City is under pressure and hopefully that job will come available and hopefully they don't reject me when I apply.

I'm playing an old save wich i started many months ago. I was always quitting playing it and starting again. And for couple of months i lost the interest on fm but now i just got it back by playing this save.

I started with semi professional rep but now i can manage any team i like.:)

I started with Liverpool,<3, then after 2 years i went off to Man utd.I said no to Barca, Milan, Inter and Chel$ki amd some shitty clubs. I bought many players at Lfc and man utd. A loads of youngsters wich now most of them are leaders for they're national teams. When i was at liverpool i won ECC and World club championship and the FA Cup. But i came second both years so they decided to not renew mmy contract. And now, after playing man utd for 2 years i quitted, went to Aston Villa, said no to barca again milan, inter and newcastle and some more and decided to play with villans for 1 season. It wasnt really the fun i imagined so i resigned after 1 year with them. And now i'm unemployed with Barca, Juve, Valenca, Villareal, Zaragoza, Newcastle and Fiorentina after me. :)

So i could say that Barca have been chasing me for 3 years or so. :) I want to manage Villareal and make them one of the biggest in Europe.

More 2 come l8er.

Since everyone is playing Fifa I'm still playing FM. I have 7 games to go in the championship as QPR and I'm 13th in the table. Not going to make the playoffs this year. Need to bring in some quality players if I can. Harewood was on a rampage when I took over, then after a few games he has been in a scoring drought. Oh well.

One of my best achievements. Took me 4 years but we did it!

Did the double over Man Utd...beat Chelsea last game of season 3-0 to take my champions league place. I was 2nd for 18 games :) Lowest position all season was 7th :)

Untitled-1.jpg

Mate scored 116 goals still couldnt win the league. With Gerrard, Silva, Kaka, Adriano, Torres, Babel, Rafinha and co!

Wee bit of help required..

I'm in 2012 of a game with Rangers and just commited the cardinal sin of signing a player on a pre-contract and then when he arrives realizing that he needs a Work Permit.

Stephane Mbia is Cameroonian and a good player, so he won't go out to my feeder club in Poland obviously nor would I want to miss out on him for 3 years.

I'm paying him decent wages so not being able to play him is an irritation.

However..

mbiabg9.png

Is there anything at all I can do to hurry him along into becoming a French citizen meaning he wouldn't need a permit? It seems so unrealistic in the sense that he can't play so you'd think he'd become a French citizen right away?

Wee bit of help required..

I'm in 2012 of a game with Rangers and just commited the cardinal sin of signing a player on a pre-contract and then when he arrives realizing that he needs a Work Permit.

Stephane Mbia is Cameroonian and a good player, so he won't go out to my feeder club in Poland obviously nor would I want to miss out on him for 3 years.

I'm paying him decent wages so not being able to play him is an irritation.

However..

mbiabg9.png

Is there anything at all I can do to hurry him along into becoming a French citizen meaning he wouldn't need a permit? It seems so unrealistic in the sense that he can't play so you'd think he'd become a French citizen right away?

Hahahah I signed Mbia and couldnt play him for 3 seasons. I sent him to Club Brugge and he finally....in my first champions league season...has a work permit!!!! Lookin forward to getting him in the team!

I'm not doing to well at the moment. After taking over at QPR I find myself in 17th at the end of Feb. I'll stay in the Champ this season but I just don't see a future here. I have no money despite QPR "should be rich". I might move on at the end of the season if I can find a better job.

Well I finished the season in 9th place. Not too bad. Went on a nice run at the end of the season. The USA national team job became available and I was hoping I could get it. I applied and they denied. Oh well. About to start the season and my board are not giving me any money to spend on transfers. They only gave me $1 million US dollars. I've only brought 1 player in on free. Some German defender.

Back
Top Bottom