Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360 and PC

Re: Burnout Paradise - PS3, 360

as long as people don't decide what to buy based on box art, why not rate it? ;)

and it does look class, very simple and nice use of colors

urgh - im not at all impressed with that kiddie burnout box.

It's like a Disney channel version of Ridge Racer.

If i was buying a game or looking at a shelf full of games and saw that box art i wouldn't think about picking it up and having a look.

Nice interview - thanks for posting that.

They did mention one thing that bugs me about most racing games and that's the cars ratings.

He says 'no wait that's my fave car... no wait that'

But favourites aside - does anyone bother driving anything other than the car with the maxed out ratings?

I hope they give us more than just 1 amazing unbeatable car with this game because it gets a bit boring when you're online against the same vehicle every race

yes i know that happens in most racing games = but at least with them there is a chance of having different opponents - in Burnout if you dont pick that 1 maxed out car... you have no chance

I've never played Burnout online but I've played plenty of 2 player and one person having the souped up car against a very good car was still very balanced,

Someone can have the best car but they may not know how to use it properly,

Burnout demo goes live at Midnight!

That's just on PSN isn't it?

Don't get like TG, report for both formats ;)

Don't worry its for both formats.

At midnight on Thursday morning, EA will be putting up a playable demo for Burnout Paradise on both the PlayStation Store and the Xbox Live Marketplace.

Source

Just checked to see if it's on and it's not. Which made me realise, it probably means midnight in the USA, which means the very early hours of this morning for us. :(

I was just about to post that.

If its not up in the next hour then I'll download it before I leave for Uni in the morning.

Burnout Revenge was brilliant online, one of the best 360 games I've played. Until I got in the top 1000 and they were all lag-cheats. That broke my heart cos, up until then, it was one of the most fun games I've played.

Got the demo, and I absolutely love it. Takes a while to adjust to a Need For Speed-style map system, where you drive to everything you want to do, but it's brilliant. I think it's great fun.

And for the guys who hated traffic checking since the day it was invented (which is a lot of people, I vaguely remember ClassicD, Matherto, DJ and others complaining about it)... From what I've just seen, traffic checking has been removed. I tried it several times with the stunt car you get at the start of the demo, and "died" every time.

Really looking forward to the final version of this now.

Burnout Revenge was brilliant online, one of the best 360 games I've played. Until I got in the top 1000 and they were all lag-cheats. That broke my heart cos, up until then, it was one of the most fun games I've played.

Yea, I loved Revenge... defo getting this demo when I can.

Cant see the demo on the PSN ... its not even been updated today yet though

I'm sure it is Live enabled mate, we've got a good set of games going for online now :)

Also we could throw some more into the mix ... R6V, TDU, Forza 2 ...

Hurry up Sony!

I've been downloading for about 10 mins now and it is on 9% - is this super slow? how long did it take you guys to download it?

Took a while for me this morning, but I assumed it was the internet connection. Perhaps a lot of people are trying to get hold of it.

9% after about 2 mins. MS need to have a part where it shows what speed you're actually getting it at, and estimated time remaining. Simple to add.

10% in two minutes, will be 100% in twenty minutes.

There you are Dags, I did it for free as well. I'm just that kinda guy. ;)

9% after about 2 mins. MS need to have a part where it shows what speed you're actually getting it at, and estimated time remaining. Simple to add.

Yeah they should do that - that would be great

10% in two minutes, will be 100% in twenty minutes.

There you are Dags, I did it for free as well. I'm just that kinda guy. ;)

Where would we be without the help and advice you provide? :8):

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom