Ultimate Fighting Championship (Xbox 360, PS3)

IMO it'll be impressive when it's confirmed it's ingame footage, it'll also be impressive when there's blood.

I have no interest in UFC or any of the others (like K1 etc) as a sport to watch, I'm purely a boxing fan, but if the game turns out to look as good as the first video and has a career mode with tons of depth I'll be happy to play it :)

Pretty sure that is not in game footage. hopefully it will have a solid career mode and great edit mode. I wanna be able to create Pride and K-1 Hero's fighters.

all the UFC games since the first one released on the DC have sucked!

Could be real-time, quite feasable as the background's so dark the processor doesn't have to handle a 3D crowd.

If the game's out this year I'm saying that's in-game.

it's like when ea relased the first vid of fight night on 360+ps3 it was CG and so is this CG , it's release date is not confirmed yet and it says 2008 , so will probably be september 2008. i like boxing and ufc and K1 , they all are great action however prefer boxing as it has more action per fight.
would like them to implement good controls as for the past UFC games the controls were not that good, and for this were you can take a person to the ground clinch and do many things in every position the controls need to be well layed out the pad so it responsive and requires not too much button combinations to perform. would like good level of skill for the moves as this would make it rewarding to pull of a submission or even get out of one.

Everyone on www.psinext.com says it real time graphics but not in-game animation.

Oh well, next!

ya same here the graphics looks achievable as similar to fight night but better and that was out along time ago, well that's what it fels like, and anyways the animation looks way too fluid to be achievable right now. Q4 2008 maybe possible, will be able to compare it to fight night when the new one comes out and see if it is achievable as they are a massive studio EA and have loads of equipment available , probably use the same tools as fifa for animation.

The concept is great but i have a very good feeling its going ot be a very under produced game THQ have made some shockers in their time.

It's THQ so it wont be the real game footage

The game will end up looking just like the WWE games and play just as bad

Shocking, looks shit to say the least the graphics look PS2 like and the gameplay will be shit. shame would love a good UFC game.

PS3 version

http://www.1up.com/do/media?cId=3168155&sec=IMAGES

UFCVideoGame01.jpg

UFCVideoGame02.jpg

UFCVideoGame03.jpg

UFCVideoGame04.jpg

UFCVideoGame05.jpg

UFCVideoGame06.jpg

UFCVideoGame07.jpg

UFCVideoGame08.jpg

UFCVideoGame09.jpg

UFCVideoGame10.jpg

IMO the graphics don't look that bad, but they're not on a par with Fight Night, and they're not remotely close to the pre-rendered trailer they released that had 14 year old American boys creaming themselves over in the belief it was actually in game footage.......

As Yukes are developing this I am very sceptical about the gameplay. The smackdown games are rubbish, Wrestle Kingdom was also rubbish so not got high hopes.

at the end of the day Wrestling is entertainment

its like a Soap thats athletic

MMA is real, technical, athletic and brutal

its not out for a year so don't worry about the screens :))

Back
Top Bottom