Battlefield : Bad Company Series

Re: Battlefield: Bad Company Xbox 360 and PS3

gonna have to download this later

sounds good

i heard there are some lag issues with the 360 version. i agree JB this game is easy to pick up and play and you don't have to be a god to be good at it unlike counter strike source. ironicly i fired up counter strike source about an hour ago and OMG i got my ass handed multiple times and only managed to kill someone TWICE. i have always loved BF games because you dont have to be a godsend in fps games because there are literely tons of ways to gain "points" in this game besides killing x amount of people.

you could be a medic and the more players you heal the more points you generate! can you be a commander in bf bc? in bf2 you could be a commander that organises where each squad should go and request for air strike etc

Have you managed to get the demo to work online jonney?

Not tried online but single player is shit. Dunno why it took em so long the fucking turds.

didn't try the 360 version but on the ps3 it worked fine. i will try it on the 360 later tonight.

Not tried online but single player is shit. Dunno why it took em so long the fucking turds.
online is what bf series is all about. be thankful that they even included a Single player portion of the game because that's a bonus

Just downloaded the PS3 version now to see if there's any difference, I'll have to try it.

i have download it and ill test it now

PS3 version works online for me - hate the buttons though, and from what I can tell you can't change them. So you can't use the right trigger to shoot, which is ridiculous IMO, that's why they're called "trigger buttons".

I think it's brilliant online though, you do still spot (although it's automatic now, you have to look at them for long enough and then your character will say "enemy spotted"). This will be brilliant when there's full servers.

are u guys going to be online tonight to play bf bc? lets try and get a few of us in the battlefield!

PS3 version works online for me - hate the buttons though, and from what I can tell you can't change them. So you can't use the right trigger to shoot, which is ridiculous IMO, that's why they're called "trigger buttons".

I think it's brilliant online though, you do still spot (although it's automatic now, you have to look at them for long enough and then your character will say "enemy spotted"). This will be brilliant when there's full servers.
i hate the buttons also. i was baffed the first time i played it. i was like why the fuck aint the gun shooting! how come you can change the buttons? abit stupid imo

Played the single player and i really like it

got straight on multiplayer as well and jumped in a tank killed 4 people on the way to this marker and when i got there it said we won, i was only in there 2 minutes and didnt have a clue what i was doin :LOL:

i think ill buy this

I just started downloading the Demo on the 360, I hope the game is good since I quite liked BF2: Modern Combat.

its fine on the 360 RT shoots and LT aims just like COD4

basically i know nothing about this game but it seems like COD4 with bigger maps, destructible stuff and Vehicles

you wont be disappointed i reckon.

edit: yea its got more variety then cod4 which i like

i aint, i already said i like it ;))

hopefully everyone will switch from COD4 to this

hehe that was for matt1288 :P

coopz you gunna be online later tonight on it?

Well I heard it was boring, and now from what I've read here it looks interesting. It's downloading now. Can I join later on btw? If yes, when are you lads playing?

im gunna be on it around 9 after i drop the wifey to work. i got it on the ps3 but i am more willing to download it on my 360 also if you guys are gunna be on it

and told everyone im seeing you missus behind your back :))

Are you getting this game?

im gonna get it, i think its better than COD4

don't poach the 360 players!!!!!!!!!!!

My internet is rubbish, it'll take me at least 4-5 hours to download the demo. I will wait until I get my own internet line which will happen this week. For now, I'll enjoy GRID.

I am definitely getting this

just had a few games with Jonney online and it was great, i didnt realise there were mortars to use in your base and boats as well. Then theres support who can fix vehicles and give out medikits and recon who has binoculars to spot people who then show up on the radar. Clever stuff that i have never seen in a FPS before

Just wish i had gotten into Battlefield earlier now

hehe great games coopz. well fun online. might consider the 360 version of this game :P

I love the destructable environment! it makes the war zone feel and look more real then ever! this game more or less has crysis physics where you could literely blow stuff up! i've missed the battlefield series in the pc and glad to see in consoles now! i can see myself playing this more then mgs4/gta4! great game and i cant remember a time where i have played a demo for so long!

Last edited:

you mean destructible :LOL:

yeah there no hiding behind walls in this game cuz they will just blow it up haha

Back
Top Bottom