Microsoft Xbox 360

Re: XBox 360 - Official Thread

Yeh 8pm isn't it. I'm just impatient though :D

HOLY SHIT!!!
It looks fucking amazing!! Cheers for the vid mate :D

Re: XBOX 360 - Official Pictures

Holio said:
PGR3 WILL be a launch title and it will rock, I have no doubt whatsoever where that is concerned, there is talk of HALO 2.5, improved visuals etc but it will be conpatibile with Halo2 players on Live with the old XB. After that expect the usual EA Sports offering. Watch the MTV programme this Friday at 8pm GMT about the XB360 unveiling party. No doubt there should be a few titles on show then, otherwise just log on the web for E3 stuff.

Thanks for the info :)

Still suprised the x-box 360 is official.

Saw it on the web today. Looks like a Dell desktop! Oh well, at least its a step out but it doesn't seem to be a vast improvement on anything we have now, to me.

crayon said:
Saw it on the web today. Looks like a Dell desktop! Oh well, at least its a step out but it doesn't seem to be a vast improvement on anything we have now, to me.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

It looks bulky!
I don't want a white brick near my TV!
any info on the size?

and it doesn't look like that the wireles controllers will be sold with the box!

Last edited:

God knows how much of a loss they will make on each console , Hell they make a loss on the current xbox as it is . and there planning on the $300 - $400 mark .

only saw a 2 second clip but the new pgr . wow :o

Yeah, PGR was the one thing that caught my eye too. Think I'll wait 2 years before I buy one.:D

and get it ch** by that time heheheh...

the design is basic, nothing special

It looks better than the current XBox, the plain black one anyway. From what I have read you can change the fascias on it too.

I am looking forward to it

crayon said:
Yeah, PGR was the one thing that caught my eye too. Think I'll wait 2 years before I buy one.:D
here!

It's unlikely MS will drop the price of the X360 b4 PS3 is launched.

But if they start at about 300-350€, Sony might have a decent fight in their hands!
But for me it will always come down to the games. If it has MSG, Pro Evo, i'll consider it! Since PGR the next best thing to GT!

Of course X360 looks alot better than Xbox. But the controllers haven't convinced me yet.
Im kinda like RuneEgde on this one. PS controllers are the best overall!

Release date is for the end of the year right?

Have high hopes for PS3 and Revolution as they have more dev time!

Will get a 360 tho as i buy everything new!

SAD GIT!

anyone seen the madden 2006 vid?
if thats in game graphics then that is f*cking amazing.

Problem is I looked at that and went wow wow wowzers then I looked at the test drive vid and was thinking thats a crock of crap. Ive seen better graphics on a gizmondo!
wierddd

http://downloads.game.net/game.net/movies/x360ourcolony_hi.zip

check this vid out.

Its much smaller compared to the current xbox..... Looks awesome... the guy is holding it in one hand..... so it can't be heavy either. Also shows you can change the facias ... so you can mod you box

xbox-360-faq-20050428074528991.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

That was the worst thing I've ever watched, for content of something I was expecting and not getting anything. :(

What a waste of my life, I want my 25mins back.
The damn add they showed in the ad break had more info than the whole program!!!

dar83 said:
That was the worst thing I've ever watched, for content of something I was expecting and not getting anything. :(

What a waste of my life, I want my 25mins back.
The damn add they showed in the ad break had more info than the whole program!!!

Thanks for that MTV, that was the biggest waste of time ever. The link JSN posted shows a lot more and is 20 minutes shorter

The MTV show was just "MTV at the XBox LA Party", it was never advertised like it was actually gonna say anything about the console.

Still I agree, it was a total waste of time. Roll on E3.

man,,, this time the GAMES BETTER LOOK much closer to their INTRO'S , IM NOT PAYING LOADS OF MONEY FOR SOME RENDERING, EDITED SCREENSHOTED games nor the console.

That's disgustingly good-looking.

Maybe, just maybe, we'll get it at 60fps, it'd make a fecking change!

in the video posted there, they only show what kind of entairtanment that xbox 360 do, thats not really what is being looked in a game console, we'll see how the games run, we'll see how the graphics look, who really fucking cares for games trailers and shit on a xbox, we can do all that in our computers... stupid fucks, roll on PS3

And whats gonna make the PS3 so damn good ........... ?

Sony said they are "Pulling out all the stops" to get the PS3 to release in 2005, sounds like they're worried by the 360 :)

Sudden strike12 said:
And whats gonna make the PS3 so damn good ........... ?

Sony said they are "Pulling out all the stops" to get the PS3 to release in 2005, sounds like they're worried by the 360 :)

Yea giving them a headstart!

Its common sense

Back
Top Bottom