Official GTA: SA Thread - (XBox & PC 7th June '05)

Hold your horses till October CWright,I cant wait neither,If the lead character is the one in the donut picture above,he looks a tad like Warren G innit?...and whats the deal with eating too much,becomes fat and you have to hit the gym ideology?

metallica said:
a bit off topic but on gta vice city how do i get an helicopter ?

thanks

If you want the Apache helicopter. Get to the police station (i think on the east island, situated in the north) the one with the ramps outside it. Go into the changing rooms and grab a cop outfit (you'll get shot at). Grab a bike and speed over to the Army base near the airport. Ride the bike over to the apache (up stairs and across roofs and things) note, you won't be shot at because you're wearing a cop outfit. Get in the Machine of destruction, then terrorize Vice city hovering low, firing mssiles and that Machine gun, destroy police boats as you swoop down etc etc. :mrgreen:

But if you want a bog standard police copter, just go up on the roof of the police station situated in the north of the west island, near the biker bar. There's a staircase at the back leading up to the roof.

phrase said:
Hold your horses till October CWright,I cant wait neither,If the lead character is the one in the donut picture above,he looks a tad like Warren G innit?...and whats the deal with eating too much,becomes fat and you have to hit the gym ideology?

This seems like an amazing idea, if you go to burger joints and donut shops all the time you turn into a lard arse!!! Or if you eat healthier and run a lot you'll be much fitter!!

This game is going to pi** on driver 3 from a great height!

After reading that article it almost seems as though Rock* are being a little ambitious.

I sincerely hope not but some of the things it talks about seem like they'll be pushing the PS2/XBox to there limits.

Which also raises anouther question, do you get it on PS2 or wait a couple of months and get it on XBox????

i'd rather play it on XBox, but wait a couple of months? certainly not.

JimJoeC said:
Ike said:

I thought I'd seen somewhere that they'd said that it'll be a PS2 exclusive for a couple of months??

"The sony golden handcuffs" rule again. PS2 exclusive for 6months i think

i meant that i'd rather play it on XBox, but i'm NOT going to wait 6 months, so i'll buy it for PS2.

Boro said:
JimJoeC said:
Ike said:

I thought I'd seen somewhere that they'd said that it'll be a PS2 exclusive for a couple of months??

"The sony golden handcuffs" rule again. PS2 exclusive for 6months i think

There are rumours going about that M$ are trying to thrash out a deal with RockStar to get it out on the X-Box before Xmas

Im guessin a lot of money will get thrown RockStars way.................. ;)

I just hope this hits Xbox first, the PS2 is showing its age massively nowadays, and I'd rather not have another GTA's graphics ruined by running hardware not fit for it.

daftpunk2 said:

I cant get on this :roll: .. I take it though the general news is he can swim... is that the only extra feature?

Theres LOADS more features.

That page was pulled as it was stolen from a magazines "exclusive" in its next issue and they demanded it off. Anyone got a copy of the article before it was tken down or know where to see it again? My best friend wants to read the details now as well

This will be the best ever.....

Never thought it would be that big..... :shock: .....

Cant wait...

;)

Latest screenshot:
screen04.jpg

GTA: SAN ANDREAS: FURTHER REVELATIONS

Hot new plot and gameplay details emerge

11:34 How hot is this? Emerging details on Rockstar's next Grand Theft Auto title, San Andreas, right here, right now.
Due for release in October this very year, the all-conquering Rockstar has kept the game closer to its chest than Jordan's tiniest bra, but now we've got some additional intriguing details.

In San Andreas, which is set in a fictional version of LA, you'll play Carl Johnson, an ex-homeboy who left the pressures of life in the hood of Los Santos, San Andreas five years ago, to escape from a life of gang warfare, drugs and corruption.

Cut to the early nineties and now Carl's forced to return back to the streets he grew up on. Yet this is not the happiest of homecomings: Carl's mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his former homeboys are drifting into disaster. When two corrupt cops frame him for homicide, Carl is forced to re-form his gang, save his family and re-take control of the streets in trademark GTA style. Rockstar are promising a journey which will take him across the entire state of San Andreas.

With our ear closely to the ground, we've also gleaned even more details and intriguing snippets about San An. As Carl, you'll head up a gang of up to four members and housebreaking and burglary are tipped to feature quite heavily - the first time interiors have really played a role in the series.

We've also heard strong rumours that you'll be able to load up your vehicle for some serious four-player drive-by shootings and neighbourhood mayhem. Check out that screenshot and you'll see that those rumours seem to be borne out. Four player drive-by shootings, how terribly gangsta!

One further detail which we've unearthed is that apparently Carl's stamina is going to play an important role in San Andreas. Man cannot live by bread alone and neither can gangstas, so your character will need food to live and fuel his criminal antics. To this end Carl's character model will apparently slowly change to reflect your choice of diet and lifestyle. Load up on fast food and lardy doughnuts and you'll soon become a compact version of the Notorious B.I.G., not much good for quick getaways we suspect.

Fortunately if you do find yourself looking a bit of a porker you'll be able to hit the gym and work off those excess pounds. No word yet on whether the Atkins Diet will feature.

So there you are, a further few tantalising teasers to set you off on the path to San Andreas glory.

Of course the moment we hear even the merest hint of a whisper of a rumour, we'll be bringing you more, but for the moment check out those screens again and rejoice in the fact that in less than five short months, GTA will be taking over your life all over again.

how about terrorist attacks???!
hmm...the game is in the 90's...maybe in the next GTA we'll see Bin Ladden passing by...

No because since it is in California. There have been earthquakes there. I bet there will be one in a mission or something, some sort of earthquake.

nice idea with the earthquake , hope it will be in San Andreas....

agreed kel he does look like a young dre also

u think this bloke looks like easy e ?

opsm2_screen10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom