FIFA 07 (PS2/XBox/PC) - Current Gen

Any sites with patches/mods for the PS2 version?

Edit: Still loving it, continuing with Sheffield Wednesday in manager mode, still need to unlock legendary mode :( to make it more of a challenge I don't let myself buy new players, loans or bosmans only, signed D. Sturridge on a bosman at the start of this season, lightning fast, scored 23 goals up to the January transfer window, he was rated at £18m, Arsenal offered £18m for him in the transfer window, I asked for more, they came back with an offer of £31m "bye bye Mr. Sturridge" :)

Last edited:
Buy a 360 (or steal one from work ;)), it might not have Sheffield Wednesday in but I'd love to read your thoughts on what I regard as the first truly next-gen football game.

Each to thier own, but personally i think PES7 & 8 will make konami, microsoft and sony rich bastards....... if you havn't got a 360 or ps3, Start saving :mrgreen:!!

studeep said:
Each to thier own, but personally i think PES7 & 8 will make konami, microsoft and sony rich bastards....... if you havn't got a 360 or ps3, Start saving :mrgreen:!!

They are rich Batsards, the Problem is they get more and more Money, because Idiots like us buy there Games and Consoles!
:roll:

Back
Top Bottom