Football Manager 2009

My Derby County Squad:

squada.jpg

It would be better if you could just post some of your stars stats. Because for most of us just looking at the players names is quite difficult to understand who is who. Btw surely that in 2012 you have Regens in your squad.

Here are some of my most promising Wonderkids:

Tiago Leite CM/DMF
Paulo GK
Marco Cardoso PL (PA of 190!!!)
Pedro Monteiro CB

And here are my first team stars:

Marquinhos PL
Jankovic AM L/R
Katsouranis MC
Léo CB
Luisão CB
Ustari GK

Quite nice for a team like Benfica with low resources.

Last edited:
So ive been gone from FM for quite sometime now(had pc problems) did anyone release an editor that we can edit players apperance(skin tone?) or kits(more specifically shorts and socks)?

It would be better if you could just post some of your stars stats. Because for most of us just looking at the players names is quite difficult to understand who is who. Btw surely that in 2012 you have Regens in your squad.
Yeah, I will when I get back from my holiday.

I've got a couple of interesting regens, obviously, but most of my team are made up of players I've seen play in real life.

Also, just about every FM fan signs Marquinhos. :LOL:

I've quit as Spurs/England manager now, in my last game I had seven injuries/knocks! Arsene must have told them to go in hard.

Anyway Spurs hired Pep Guardiola and a few hours later Barca came knocking. They have a solid squad right now, I've got £124million to spend and I'm going to raid Spurs for Akinfeev, Bale and Sakko.

After starting up 2 different saves with new DB's, I went back to my old Fulham save where I won the league last season. When I got back to this save I had already played 3 matches and lost one of them. I am currently on a 24 match unbeaten run in the leageu. I won the Carling Cup. I am in the 2nd knockout round in the Championsleague. I lost to Arsenal in the 5th rd of the FA Cup. Oh I am first in the league. I am so glad I got back into this save. Hopefully I will win the CL but I face Arsenal. They are my nemesis. BTW it's March 14th, 2020.

waaw it seems exciting, but my computer is below requrements, so i keep playing fm 2008, but i have some problems in 2011 the games is eror, someone said that if in your games there a player name baba collins, that the master is eror, so where i can find the right master ?, maybe if someone have the download link ?, hehhe, thx.

I have won the league with 4 matches left. I lost to Arsenal on away goals in the quarter finals of the CL. I won the Carling Cup. Now I am trying for the most points ever in the league. And possibly the most goals scored ever.

The season is over. I finished with 97 points which is a new record for the EPL. I was first by 20 points over Man City. I only lost 1 match. Drew 7 and won 30. Scored 83 and let in 25. I won the manager of the year. My striker won the golden boot with 17 goals. 7 players made the english players select team of the year.

I just had a 61 league match unbeaten run snapped today. Lost to Aston Villa away 3-1. Oh well. Still on top of the league and still looking for the CL and the FA Cup. Gotta pull the treble in probably my last season before FM2010.

Fulham (me) manage to pull the double. I won the league and the Champions League beating Juventus 4-1. Lost in the FA Cup Final against Liverpool 1-0. Very dissappointed with that loss. I had the midfielder of the year, best player and I was the manager of the year in the league. Also had the top 2 goalscorers in the league. 8 players in the league dream team. Had the top scorer in the CL and best player in the CL. My best player (striker) was out for the FA Cup Final. Probably why I loss. I move into my new stadium next season (39,000 I believe retractable roof).

Back
Top Bottom