PES 2015 Discussion thread. PC

Oh Adam ... one of the reasons he stopped answering questions is because we needed a question answered (umm) and the answer was you get less than in previous game. Isnt that "hiding" and "avoidance" :)

Even though adam is just completely awful and cryptic as normal .. I would imagine cut scenes are now for competition mode(s) only and maybe removed for quick games/online quick games.

Does that annoy me ... not sure, cant say that I always sat watching them outside of cups and tourns anyway. Ah well just more justification for seeking out those cheap price offers :)

I think we should show Konami the finger and just enable cutscenes again through a patch.

There's been some really fucking stupid decisions by Konami which even by their standards almost beggars beleif.

Sabotaging all the other versions apart from the PS4 but that version lacks any modding capability and the versions which could be used to show off how good the game can look on the PC is stupidly sabotaged to essentially put people off from playing.

I don't get it, just putting the PS4 version on the PC would not of harmed the PS4 version at all, people don't even think PC gaming exists.

The patchers have their work cut out this year.

Depends what "only competitions" mean.

If friendly games are the only ones to lack cutscenes, then it's not that big of an issue.

Anyway, I want to try PES 2015, but IMO it has to be excellent gameplay-wise to overlook the lack of content. Otherwise I'll still play FIFA 14 modded, which does a good enough job to keep me entertained for another season.

Can anybody tell me if there are any problems with patches and mods, if you get the steam version of the game?
I posted the following message twice now on the Gamesplanet site and they keep deleting it. The Gamesplanet mod who is answering customer questions is not being straightforward with regards to the Steam version:

Be aware, the information below regarding Steam is inaccurate. Unlike other Steam games that can be started offline, PES requires online connection each and every time you start the game up. Also, the PES modding community creates gameplay and kit patches for the non-Steam version of the game. Many of those patches do not work with the Steam version.

I made the mistake of purchasing the Steam version two years ago. Never again.

Last edited:
Just the fact that we are in here talking about "patching" cut scenes is ridiculous. I mean, we shouldn't concern ourselves with a basic thing like that, which has been in the game since the PS1 days!

Played the other day, at a friend's house, pes6 on the ps2 and realised how much shit we have endured in the past few years. A complete game. Shooting diversity, fouls, injuries, etc. Every game felt different. And this on only 10 or so matches.

Just the fact that we are in here talking about "patching" cut scenes is ridiculous. I mean, we shouldn't concern ourselves with a basic thing like that, which has been in the game since the PS1 days!
1. Everyone skips the cutscenes after 2-3 games anyway, so this is like a 2 on the 1-10 scale of game issues.

2. I'm in my 50's. I can tell you with authority that in 20-30 years you will look back on this post of yours and snicker at what you considered to be an "issue!" way back then, lol. ;)

it's going to be easy to "fix" the scenes problem , I already have the game for PC and all I can say it's the EXE is still has a lot of things they "forgot" inside .

Mini faces. We can add real images.

0XLwAZJ.png

Last edited:
1. Everyone skips the cutscenes after 2-3 games anyway, so this is like a 2 on the 1-10 scale of game issues.

2. I'm in my 50's. I can tell you with authority that in 20-30 years you will look back on this post of yours and snicker at what you considered to be an "issue!" way back then, lol. ;)
i dont either

will it be possible for modderators to produce a patch like jenkey hd one so that the PC version will be as good as the PS4 version?

Yair did you have any luck modifying last years game? Are you sure this year's version is editable?
I have been searching and I found some non exe data files. Dont know if they work

@yair

well i had to set

-20 kicking power
-10 finishing

for everyone

+20 explosive power
increase speed and jump (keeper with overall 90 these now are between 95-98, with 80 overall these are between 90-94, with 70 overall these are between 80-90 etc in my scale)

for the keepers

to get a decent balance between shooting and keeping

Last edited:

I actually rarely skip it. The point is not being a major issue. The point is the incompetence/disregard for some consumers.

It’s not something that will make me lose sleep at night, don't worry :)

I've allways skipped the cut scene

Back
Top Bottom