Go Back   Evo-Web > Games Discussion > Pro Evolution Soccer - Xbox 360, PS3

Welcome to Evo-Web.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view our games related discussions.

By joining our free community you will have access to all of our forums, be able to post, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features.

This message and in-post advertising will also be removed when you are registered and signed in.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Old 1 May 12, 01:37   #451
CalcioCalabrese
Weekend warrior

Gamertag: CalcioCalabrese

Team: Adelaide United

Default Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

I think they should allow things like standing in front of the ball to delay free kicks, but risking yellow cards. Also being able to stick out a foot (defensively) with the right stick. That way you can try to sneak the ball cleanly or even foul the opposition, depending on which way you stick out a leg.

Yes to the players running up and down the sidelines. Maybe stopping and having a chat like Balotelli and Toure haha
CalcioCalabrese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 12, 05:23   #452
Lami
Waiting..

Gamertag: Lami Alquilani
PSN ID: LamiPS

Team: Man Utd, Vecchia Signora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamezinho View Post

It could be like that old guy in the suit who runs up and down behind the goals like he's shit himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalcioCalabrese View Post

Yes to the players running up and down the sidelines. Maybe stopping and having a chat like Balotelli and Toure haha

Maybe have a manager randomly slowly walk down and poke the other manager's eye out
Old 1 May 12, 05:52   #453
CalcioCalabrese
Weekend warrior

Gamertag: CalcioCalabrese

Team: Adelaide United

Hahaha or wave his hand like a proper Italian
CalcioCalabrese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 12, 06:03   #454
Thespeedster84
Premiership

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalcioCalabrese View Post
I think they should allow things like standing in front of the ball to delay free kicks, but risking yellow cards. Also being able to stick out a foot (defensively) with the right stick. That way you can try to sneak the ball cleanly or even foul the opposition, depending on which way you stick out a leg.

Good idea, but before that they have to improve the quick free kick first.. get it right and with combination of delaying free kick (especially the quick one) would be fun.

On another note, i would like to the unstopped time, unless for spesific condition. Coupled with punishment in delaying throw-ins, Goal kick, and so on, a player is prompted to thinking quickly. However, auto kick/throw must be excluded when the time is up to have the punishment system working.
Old 1 May 12, 06:33   #455
Blanco
Championship

- hands fouls, done in a similar way as diving.
So a hand foul can only be made by yourself (not by accident) via some controller input and it's only succesfull when referees can't see it, based on position, field of view.

- More individuality for the referees too, some are strict, some are not.

- variable weather conditions
PES2012 V1.03 | PESEDIT PATCH 3.2 | NESA24 (YAIR/METHAB) PUREFOOTBALL GAMEPATCH + GFX-HQ.exe | 15 minutes matchtime | Top player difficulty | 0 Ingame speed | Passing support 0 | Full manual passing | Cheiron goalnets

BEST FOOTBALL EXPERIENCE WITH PES2012
Blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 12, 06:54   #456
Lami
Waiting..

Gamertag: Lami Alquilani
PSN ID: LamiPS

Team: Man Utd, Vecchia Signora

Btw, how come neither PES nor Fifa ever thought of licensing referees? Shouldn't they be the easier ones to license? Surprised we still don't have that in this day.
Old 1 May 12, 09:52   #457
Suuuuupertalk
International

Team: Luton Town

More 'cut scenes' would be lovely,so long as they're brief, reasonably frequent, and real-time. The fact that sustitutions (which we only see when you're winning), goal celebrations etc are always real-time, in-match graphics is something that helps PES feel more immersive. The cut scenes you get in FIFA, while very professional, are really jarring because they're instantly noticeable as separate from the game engine itself. Kinda ruins the immersion, so I really hope Konami keep it 'real' so to speak!
Suuuuupertalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 12, 11:37   #458
zeemeister
foxy engine

PSN ID: zeemeister1

Team: Albiceleste/Blaugrana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy G-Force View Post
Criminal
Must admit its sucking me in this year like the days of PES6.its much harder to build a league winning squad.
Old 1 May 12, 13:03   #459
Jamezinho
Custom User Title

Steam ID: Jamezinho

Team: Ipswich Town F.C.

There needs to be a kit colour option for the ref too. I was playing as Bayern Munich in the CL the other day and using their all black kit. Unfortunately the ref was kitted out in all black too and I found myself passing the ball to him.
Old 1 May 12, 13:10   #460
Jimmy G-Force
Resident PES Fanman

PSN ID: Jimmy-G-Force

Team: Middlesbrough F.C.

Quote:
There needs to be a kit colour option for the ref too. I was playing as Bayern Munich in the CL the other day and using their all black kit. Unfortunately the ref was kitted out in all black too and I found myself passing the ball to him.
I hate that with a passion. The strange aspect about all of this is that the ref is always there offering a good option as well. Better positioned than your own players.
Every fancied playing PES on the PS3 in it's most simulated form ? With 'Zero Assistance', without sprint whores, cut-back goals, cheap goals, or poor online connections ? And without the need to play with Premium Teams ? Then click this link....

www.proevoeliteleagues.net/in...join-a-league/

And welcome to PEEL , the epitome of the Beautiful Game.
Jimmy G-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 12, 13:29   #461
xPJRx
PESUltra

Gamertag: xPJR79x
PSN ID: xPJRx

Team: Liverpool FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy G-Force View Post
I hate that with a passion. The strange aspect about all of this is that the ref is always there offering a good option as well. Better positioned than your own players.
I can honestly say that in 13 ML seasons I have never once had the ref kit clash with mine, and Ive had red kits, yellow kits black kits.....
If i wear black, the ref is in yellow, if im in red, hes in black, if im in yellow hes in red..... never a clash.
xPJRx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 12, 13:33   #462
romagnoli
Misses Retri

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPJRx View Post
I can honestly say that in 13 ML seasons I have never once had the ref kit clash with mine, and Ive had red kits, yellow kits black kits.....
If i wear black, the ref is in yellow, if im in red, hes in black, if im in yellow hes in red..... never a clash.
You must lead a charmed life, happens often to me!
romagnoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 12, 14:01   #463
Jimmy G-Force
Resident PES Fanman

PSN ID: Jimmy-G-Force

Team: Middlesbrough F.C.

Quote:

To be fair my anger still stems from the demo's, and it burns strong. Using those first set of Copa Teams always produced a clash. I've not had one clash in my ML campaign either to be honest.
Every fancied playing PES on the PS3 in it's most simulated form ? With 'Zero Assistance', without sprint whores, cut-back goals, cheap goals, or poor online connections ? And without the need to play with Premium Teams ? Then click this link....

www.proevoeliteleagues.net/in...join-a-league/

And welcome to PEEL , the epitome of the Beautiful Game.
Jimmy G-Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 12, 15:32   #464
xPJRx
PESUltra

Gamertag: xPJR79x
PSN ID: xPJRx

Quote:
Originally Posted by romagnoli View Post
You must lead a charmed life, happens often to me!
Trust me mate, its far from charmed, ive just always noticed it due to reading that some people do have the ref kit clashing issue. Have just never seen it myself thats all, can only say what i see.
xPJRx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 12, 18:34   #465
majuh
League 1

Quote:
Trust me mate, its far from charmed, ive just always noticed it due to reading that some people do have the ref kit clashing issue. Have just never seen it myself thats all, can only say what i see.
It only happens with euro kits. The game ignores their kit configuration and uses the configuration of the normal kit instead, so when you play with Bayerns black kits the game thinks they are white and uses black referee kits.
majuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 May 12, 19:43   #466
Jamezinho
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by majuh View Post
It only happens with euro kits. The game ignores their kit configuration and uses the configuration of the normal kit instead, so when you play with Bayerns black kits the game thinks they are white and uses black referee kits.
That would explain it. Bayern's black CL kit replaces their red home kit so the game thinks that a black ref strip is ok. This happened twice in a row against teams playing in white (Real Madrid and Lyon).
Old 2 May 12, 12:07   #467
Flaw3d Genius
Banned

Gamertag: Flaw3d Genius
PSN ID: Jiehaaaa23

Team: The Rangers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ektorkeiko View Post
This kt bug was in demo2 so how come they never figured it out?

And how come we have been asking for customizable cameras for 10 years and 1 single guy can do it as a mod in a few days?

All this listening to the fans is corporate bullshit tbh. konami probably never ever read any forum about pes. Still here we are, giving them the same pieces of advice years after years. we are a really loyal bunch of gamers!
PES 13 - This year talk is cheap, This year we listen

Last edited by Flaw3d Genius; 2 May 12 at 13:09.
Flaw3d Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 May 12, 13:17   #468
wipsnadepoo
League 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ektorkeiko View Post
This kt bug was in demo2 so how come they never figured it out?

And how come we have been asking for customizable cameras for 10 years and 1 single guy can do it as a mod in a few days?

All this listening to the fans is corporate bullshit tbh. konami probably never ever read any forum about pes. Still here we are, giving them the same pieces of advice years after years. we are a really loyal bunch of gamers!
Yeah the camera situation with current PES is really average - I'm hoping the give us a customizable camera for PES13
wipsnadepoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 May 12, 13:47   #469
renatofenix95
Sunday League

Team: Real Madrid

Thumbs up Re: PES 2013 Discussion Thread .......

Unfortunately, Electronic Arts has all the licenses of "FIFA" (the entity)

However, other companies do not have the same privilege, such as Konami.

Let's make a protest on the Internet, so that FIFA put an end to this monopoly, and selling the same rights of EA to Konami.

PES 2013 or PES 2014 with many licensed teams and leagues.

Come on people, together we will get a better PES.
renatofenix95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 May 12, 14:29   #470
Flaw3d Genius
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by renatofenix95 View Post
Unfortunately, Electronic Arts has all the licenses of "FIFA" (the entity)

However, other companies do not have the same privilege, such as Konami.

Let's make a protest on the Internet, so that FIFA put an end to this monopoly, and selling the same rights of EA to Konami.

PES 2013 or PES 2014 with many licensed teams and leagues.

Come on people, together we will get a better PES.
It's not a privilege having the licenses it's down to money along with hard work, Back in the PS2 days the games sold very similar and made similar profits. People think PES makes no money which is nonsense....Konami should of worked harder for licenses and put more money back into the game. This gen has been purely about profits with Konami putting in as little money as possible to make even bigger profits.

How about protesting about Konami putting more money into the game instead of moaning at EA for putting money into their game?

Last edited by Flaw3d Genius; 2 May 12 at 14:35.
Old 2 May 12, 14:53   #471
Jamezinho
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaw3d Genius View Post
It's not a privilege having the licenses it's down to money along with hard work, Back in the PS2 days the games sold very similar and made similar profits. People think PES makes no money which is nonsense....Konami should of worked harder for licenses and put more money back into the game. This gen has been purely about profits with Konami putting in as little money as possible to make even bigger profits.

How about protesting about Konami putting more money into the game instead of moaning at EA for putting money into their game?
I agree with that to an extent but I think it's fair to say that when it comes to financial clout, Konami cannot compete with EA and haven't been able to do so for many years (if ever). When PES was really at it's peak of popularity and critical acclaim - generally considered to be around the time of PES5 - Konami are perhaps guilty of not using their position at the top of the football game market to reinvest in the series and take it to the next level, the consequences of which we are still feeling today.

You could also look on the flipside and see things from Konami's point of view. PES (and previously ISS) is a series that built its fanbase on the back of having no licenses whatsoever. The game has a thriving modding community and PES has always sold well without having licences as a selling point. So from Konami's point of view perhaps it doesn't make good business sense to chase over-priced and hard to obtain licences like the Premier League and Bundesliga. Then you have to consider how often do they actually get to bid on these licences seeing as EA like to strike long, exclusive licensing deals?
Old 2 May 12, 15:30   #472
Captain Marvelous
The Bhoys

PSN ID: GokaiMarvelous

Team: Celtic F.C.

I dont believe that licenses is that important...if the game have a great editor and lot of options.

But theres other leagues that konami can have, and other areas that konmai can work to make the game more authentic and real.... Isnt that roumor that Pes13 will have the Argentine primera division and Brazil first division real??

Football fans you are lucky, even with monopoly of ea you still have two Football games, on American Football we only have Madden.

Last edited by Captain Marvelous; 2 May 12 at 15:40.
Captain Marvelous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 May 12, 15:33   #473
Flaw3d Genius
Banned

Quote:
You could also look on the flipside and see things from Konami's point of view. PES (and previously ISS) is a series that built its fanbase on the back of having no licenses whatsoever. The game has a thriving modding community and PES has always sold well without having licences as a selling point. So from Konami's point of view perhaps it doesn't make good business sense to chase over-priced and hard to obtain licences like the Premier League and Bundesliga. Then you have to consider how often do they actually get to bid on these licences seeing as EA like to strike long, exclusive licensing deals?
Well protesting against EA and their licenses would be pointless if Konami have no desire for them anyway. I just wonder if Konami have never went for them due to it entailing a hell of alot more work, I've never known the figures for licenses what makes you say they are over priced?

What i have never understood about Konami is why they dont give us plenty of spaces for teams/leagues. It's another one of those things we have permanently asked for and another we have permanently been ignored on.

Last edited by Flaw3d Genius; 2 May 12 at 15:35.
Old 2 May 12, 15:43   #474
Tunizizou
Facemaker

Team: PSG-Real Madrid-Arsenal

Tunizizou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 May 12, 16:13   #475
Jamezinho
Custom User Title

Quote:
Well protesting against EA and their licenses would be pointless if Konami have no desire for them anyway. I just wonder if Konami have never went for them due to it entailing a hell of alot more work, I've never known the figures for licenses what makes you say they are over priced?
Well, I'm sure Konami would like nothing more than to acquire the EPL licence. I think that's a no-brainer. But it comes down to economics and priorities.

I'm pretty sure the Bundesliga licence was up for renewal recently and they decided to do another exclusive deal with EA. I don't know what the score with the Premier League licence is. Someone like Rom will be able to shed more light on this I expect. But if it comes down to a straight bidding war for exclusivity between EA and Konami then expect only one winner.

As I've said before it's incredibly short-sighted of the Premier League to do an exclusive deal with EA when you consider one of their main business ventures is to capture the Asian football market. In Asia PES is still the king.

At the end of the day EA needs the Premier League licence more than the EPL needs EA. Konami can get by without the EPL licence but it would cut EA deep to lose it. That's why I can't ever see them giving it up.

For what it's worth I've stopped buying EA games now. I hate their business model of 'monetising' the hell out of everything and their habit of running studios and franchises into the ground. Terrible company that has no gaming passion behind it.

Quote:
What i have never understood about Konami is why they dont give us plenty of spaces for teams/leagues. It's another one of those things we have permanently asked for and another we have permanently been ignored on.
Agreed. Really they should give the modding community much more powerful and flexible editing tools and a more comprehensive stadium editor, coupled with a huge increase in slots, and let the community go nuts.

PES could be like the rFactor of football games (and already is to an extent).
Old 2 May 12, 17:28   #476
renatofenix95
Sunday League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Marvelous View Post
I dont believe that licenses is that important...if the game have a great editor and lot of options.

But theres other leagues that konami can have, and other areas that konmai can work to make the game more authentic and real.... Isnt that roumor that Pes13 will have the Argentine primera division and Brazil first division real??

Football fans you are lucky, even with monopoly of ea you still have two Football games, on American Football we only have Madden.
PES on PC is great, but in consoles, you want original games? you not can install patchs in xbox 360 and PS3 versions
Old 2 May 12, 17:29   #477
renatofenix95
Sunday League

Please Konami make PES 2013 compatible with Pixel SHader 2 cards like Gforce FX and Intel GMA 3100.

PES 2010 works in my pc but PES 2012 no works.
Old 2 May 12, 17:39   #478
Captain Marvelous
The Bhoys

PSN ID: GokaiMarvelous

Team: Celtic F.C.

i must say i usually buy pes for the pc, however this year i might buy for the ps3.

But for the ps3 the game can´t have those option flles that put the teams with the right kits and the right names i think??
Old 2 May 12, 20:03   #479
DuduBR9
Premiership

Someone just posted on kitanamedia forum:

Adam Ronaldo Manbag‏@Adam_Bhatti

So the big news is, I'm going to be talking #PES2013 first. I'm happy to announce next week I'm being flown to Brazil to see the game!"

Adam response:

"Hey guys thanks for the birthday wishes

Yep, next week the press tour is in Brazil, and I'm going too, as a community leader. I'll be obtaining information for the entire community, so you'll see specific information on varies PES fansites across the world.

I'll put up a post soon on the front page. It's going to be great to finally be able to talk PES 2013 soon"

So it's been confirmed that there will be an event in Brazil (probably in close doors exclusively to the game media). I wonder what Konami is planning by making this tour in Brazil that early. I assume they can possibly have something to announce to brazilian fans. Who knows...

Too bad it will probably be in São Paulo, too far from where I live. But the fact is that there will be some good infos next week.

I'm from Brazil, english is not my first language, so sorry if I spell anything wrong or if my post doesn't make sense.

Last edited by DuduBR9; 2 May 12 at 20:17.
DuduBR9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 May 12, 20:11   #480
SteelHorse75
I'm A Cowboy...........

PSN ID: jon_doe75

Are we (people in uk and Europe) moist at the thought of south American leagues? Probably not.
European football where it's at.
Go Back   Evo-Web > Games Discussion > Pro Evolution Soccer - Xbox 360, PS3  Reload this Page  PES 2013 Discussion Thread