pes 2010 WII editor

Apparently none of these Savegame managers/installers/extractors work with the latest Wii OS version 4.2. I just get black screens everytime I try to load one of these things.

Has anyone gotten this to work with 4.2?

This is a nice edit, good work.

I'm currently working on the EPL transfers and I've changed a few Kits (ie. Stoke), I can upload the File when I'm finished if anyone is interested?

Also, does anyone know where I can get an Adidas Originals Trefoil logo?

I don't really want the full german league on my save, I'm going to make a few old club teams in their place, including old school kits.

Also, does anyone know what happens when you edit the PES and WE teams, can you just replace them with say Bayern and Hamburg or something?

Hi,

I have had no problem loading any of the option files found here. My WII has the latest 4.2 version. I use savegame manager.

I'm currently working on the EPL transfers and I've changed a few Kits (ie. Stoke), I can upload the File when I'm finished if anyone is interested?

EPL Transfers are almost up to date, I'm just missing a few players, ie Fabian Delph (Villa), Jo (Everton), Bowyer (B'ham), Victor Moses (Wigan).

Also names like M. Hughes now appear as Michael Hughes.

Stoke City, and Man City Kits are fixed.

I used the banner bomb to get the Homebrew channel. Then I run the Savegame Manager from there, and just get a black screen. Is there something else I'm missing?

I just realized that my saved game is located on the Wii itself. Does it have to be on the SD card first?

Last edited:
I used the banner bomb to get the Homebrew channel. Then I run the Savegame Manager from there, and just get a black screen. Is there something else I'm missing?

I just realized that my saved game is located on the Wii itself. Does it have to be on the SD card first?

Try deleting the savegame mangaer via the HBC, then re-downloading it. Sometimes the SD cards fragment causing certain apps not to boot correctly. E.g if u've been deleting adding stuff.

U don't have to have the game save file on the sd card, the mangaer will copy it over to sd, u then replace the edit_eu file with the one here.

Then install it back from the sd card to the wii, with the manager.

see post #98 on page 4:BYE:

I really want my PES 2010 (my first pes game i used to play fifa) with the real names. But I don't really understand what i am supposed to do. I downloaded the edit_us, then what?
What am I suppose to do? My wii isn't hack and I don't have a SD card. Could you guys be more precise?
I tried with the ingame editor, but it's a waste of time... I already rename the club and the stadium, but i am stuck with these jerseys that look awfull :(
Is it possible to have the right jerseys ( i know it's possible with the ps3 and the Xbox) what about the wii...
Thank you

Last edited:
Ugh, I just wrote a really long post, but it got lost. Here is the summary:

Go here: http://bannerbomb.qoid.us/index.new.php and here: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Bannerbomb and follow the instructions. Get an SD card, read up a bit on these instructions, and hack your Wii. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be, it just took me time to find the proper files for 4.2 system.

Once you have the Homebrew channel installed, install the Homebrew Browser which lets you download a ton of apps from a repository. In the Utilities menu you'll find Savegame-Extractor & Installer, which seem to work for me so far (extractor worked, just have to go home and install the patched file).

Just read up and do your research, hacking it is easy as pie (if you have the right files/versions).

A friend of mine had about 700 old SNES, Genesis, and N64 rom files, and I downloaded the emulators from the Homebrew Browser. If you find a good collection of roms, you'll have hundreds of old school games you can play once you hack it too.

What are the risk of hacking my Wii??
Damaged? if i hacked it, can I "unhack" put like back in the original mode?
What are the consequence and why do i need to hack my wii? What are the purposes?
Thank you for answering tilzinger ;-)

There is always a risk of messing it up, but that is the research you need to do. I don't think any of the hacks really mess with core system files. The bannerbomb just lets you install a new channel.

So I finally got the edit_us file installed on my system, and it worked. All the EPL teams have the proper names and logos kits etc, except for Everton in my ML game. The Everton outside of ML, e.g. if I started a new ML or played a single game is fine. My savegame of Everton didn't get the logo, kit, and Landon Donovan's name is "Unregistered", and he is a 4' tall, and a bald midget with a generic face. I got the latest update from the Nintendo server last week before I did this patch, so my team already had Donovan, and now he's messed up. His stats are all correct, just his face, size and name are jacked up. Now, I'm sure if I started a new ML everything would be fine, but I don't want to play another 36 games (I'm 2 games away from completing the first season).

Any idea how to fix Donovan? I can live without the kit being perfect (I was able to add the Chang logo to the jersey, albeit a small one).

Thanks for the work!!

Renaming edit_us.bin to edit_eu works on pro evolution soccer pal.

And renaming to edir_jp.bin works on winning eleven playmaker 2010!!!!

Kabira Rules :)

Regards!!!!

I decided to restart my ML and lose a season of progress. I had it set to normal difficulty, and I was scoring 5-6 goals a game. Just decided to restart with Professional difficulty.

Just a note to anyone installing this edit file, it could mess up your current team, or not give you all the updates to your team in the middle of a ML or other gamesave. Restarting gave me the proper kits and fixed Donovan.

Here's a version 0.8 of our option file ... the updates in comparison with the other option file are in Bold:

-Premier League:
All kits with their respective brands, advertising and emblems.

-La Liga:
All kits with their respective brands and emblems (Almost all are also advertising) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).

-Other Leagues A & B:
All teams that appeared with fake names and players have their uniforms and logos (none has the respective emblem) (Rubin Kazam only have all the real players).
Some national team players in the teams that come with false name as CSKA, Panionis, etc..(false name clubs do not have their emblems)(The clubs have come under a false name his real namel).
Aggregates SC Corinthians and Santos FC with his uniform, advertising and logos ... has most of its players (they have their own emblems)(these teams are in place of PES All-Star and WE All-Star).

-Other Leagues C:
Names of the Bundesliga teams. ALL with their uniforms correct colors and logos . Only Bayern Leverkussen, Bayern Munich, B. Dortmund, Fc.Kóln, vfb Stuttgart, Werder Bremen, Hamburger SV and Schalke 04 have their emblems. (cant stock more emblems)
PES-Shop players in the Bundesliga for their clubs in the Bundesliga.

-National Teams
Europe:
Almost all the players real name (such as 98%)
Each selection has its respective uniform with their respective brands exect the selection of Wales (Only Russia has its respective emblem) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Africa:
Almost all players with real names (like 98%)
All teams with their respective uniforms and brands but do not have their emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

America:
Almost all players with real names (like 99%)
All teams with their respective uniforms and trademarks (Nothing but Mexico, Peru and Venezuela have their own emblems) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Asia & Oceania:
Almost all players with real names (like 97%)
Some teams with their respective uniforms and worst brands do not have the emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).

Classic Teams:
All players have their names (Some teams have their uniforms) (Some players have their faces)

Other stuff:
Some players with faces faces created or default (example: Arango, Maldonado, R. Vargas, Matic, Jeffren, etc.)..
All the PES-Shop players with names that are actual and clubs are in them.
Some tranfers winter as A. Dominguez (Valencia), Beckham (Milan), Donovan (Everton), etc.
Some clubs have their 11 initial players correct.
Among other things

Credit:
NanoDiaz17
Celticfan

http://www.mediafire.com/?t25yiyto3bu

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">edit_us@@AMEPARAM@@edit_us

HOWTO:
1. Extract your Savefile with the "Savegame-Extractor" Tool onto your SD-Card.
2. It will extract a Folder "WIISAVES\SUXP".
3. Put my File "edit_eu" in the "share" Folder (it doesn't overwrite your Userprofile, Userstatistics or League, CL, CUP Savegames).
4. Install the Savefile on the SD-Card back to your Wii, with the "Savegame-Installer" Tool (It will overwrite your old Savefile on Wii automatically).

5. I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE IN YOUR WII CONSOLE BECAUSE OF A IMPROPER USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE

Last edited:
hi ... I inform you that and changed the download link for the latest version of the update because I made some small changes.

Here's a version 0.6 of our option file ... not many changes compared with the latest version ... but it's not finished so you can see the progress that has in ... the updates in comparison with the other option file are in Bold:

-Premier League:

-La Liga:
All kits with their respective brands and emblems (Almost all are also advertising) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).

-Other Leagues A & B:
Rubin Kazam's uniform with its respective brand without advertising.
All players Kazam Rubin.
Some national team players in the teams that come with false name as CSKA, Panionis, etc..(false name clubs do not have their emblems)(The clubs have come under a false name his real namel)

-Other Leagues C:
Names of the Bundesliga teams. ALL with their uniforms correct colors and logo’s . Only Bayern Leverkussen, Bayern Munich, B. Dortmund, Fc.Kóln, vfb Stuttgart, Werder Bremen, Hamburger SV and Schalke 04 have their emblems. (can’t stock more emblems)

-National Teams
Europe:
Each selection has its respective uniform with their respective brands exect the selection of Wales (Only Russia has its respective emblem) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Africa:
All teams with their respective uniforms and brands but do not have their emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

America:
All teams with their respective uniforms and trademarks (Nothing but Peru and Venezuela have their own emblems) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Asia & Oceania:
Some teams with their respective uniforms and worst brands do not have the emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms).

Other stuff:
Some players with faces faces created or default (example: Arango, Maldonado, R. Vargas, Matic, Jeffren, etc.)..
Some tranfers winter as A. Dominguez (Valencia), Beckham (Milan), Donovan (Everton), etc.
Among other things.

Credit:
NanoDiaz17
Celticfan

http://www.mediafire.com/?kezx0zentwt

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

HOWTO:
3. Put my File "edit_eu" in the "share" Folder (it doesn't overwrite your Userprofile, Userstatistics or League, CL, CUP Savegames).
4. Install the Savefile on the SD-Card back to your Wii, with the "Savegame-Installer" Tool (It will overwrite your old Savefile on Wii automatically).

5. I DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE IN YOUR WII CONSOLE BECAUSE OF A IMPROPER USAGE OF THIS SOFTWARE

I use usb loader with 4.2E. how can i use the save game extractor? it always ask for the dvd.....

I use usb loader with 4.2E. how can i use the save game extractor? it always ask for the dvd.....

Use the "Savegame Manager v1.0" it's an improved method that works without the DVD (on 4.1E not sure about 4.2E)see post 124

Last edited:
hey NanoDiaz17, GREAT work! ^^ CONGRATULATIONS, its alwsome!

any chances in fix Santos and Corinthians emblems and doing my team Grêmio? =P

hey NanoDiaz17, GREAT work! ^^ CONGRATULATIONS, its alwsome!

any chances in fix Santos and Corinthians emblems and doing my team Grêmio? =P

could be good ... I got the idea of replacing equipment such as Timisoara and Pannionis ... but what I have is the question of which team could be ... Grémio may be one of those teams .... and I like to make an election to choose another but I have no idea how to make that vote ...

^^ good to know this!
well... if you think in brazilians teams, you already have 2 rivals: Corinthians and Santos, now, the biggest rival of Internacional is Grêmio!^^ theres 2 others choices... Flamengo (actual champion in brazilian championship) or São Paulo...

I vote for Gremio and Flamengo ^^

Use the "Savegame Manager v1.0" it's an improved method that works without the DVD (on 4.1E not sure about 4.2E)see post 124
thanks a lot. it works find now.

just a request:
is there a way to have the real cup logos in the game also the real cups aspect ingame?

why are people using save game extractor and the save game installer, its so yesterday...

use waninkoko's save game manager... No need to use discs... much simpler method to extract and install save games to and from the wii's nand.

http://wiibrew.org/w/images/c/cf/Savegame-Manager-v1.0.zip

I have tried to use savegame manager but its a black screen.
Anyone do this successfully on with system4.2u installed? I'm so close and would like to get it working.

Thanxxx for this update! is great I'll try to get a little time to add some more Brazilian teams! Hugs from Brazil! I download the file and test on my Nintento Wii prta check if you are cool, so if you see in the text is VERY GOOD!

Here's a version 0.9 of our option file ... the updates in comparison with the other option file are in Bold:

-Premier League:

-La Liga:

-Other Leagues A, B & C:
All teams that appeared with fake names and players have their uniforms and logos (none has the respective emblem) (Rubin Kazam only have all the real players).
Some national team players in the teams that come with false name as CSKA, Panionis, etc..(false name clubs do not have their emblems)(The clubs have come under a false name his real namel).
Aggregates SC Corinthians and Santos FC with his uniform, advertising and logos ... has most of its players (they have their own emblems)(these teams are in place of PES All-Star and WE All-Star).

-Edit League:
Names of the Bundesliga teams. ALL with their uniforms correct colors and logos . Only Bayern Leverkussen, Bayern Munich, B. Dortmund, FC Kóln, vfb Stuttgart, Werder Bremen, Hamburger SV and Schalke 04 have their emblems. (cant stock more emblems)
Only Bayern Munich and Hamburger SV have all their players.

-National Teams
Europe:

Africa:

America:
All teams with their respective uniforms and trademarks (Nothing but Mexico, Peru and Venezuela have their own emblems) (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms) (Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Asia & Oceania:
Some teams with their respective uniforms and worst brands do not have the emblems (Not everyone goalkeeper uniforms)(Some selections with the uniform he used in South Africa 2010).

Classic Teams:
All players have their names (Some teams have their uniforms) (Some players have their faces)

Other stuff:
Among other things.

Credit:
NanoDiaz17
Celticfan

http://www.mediafire.com/?ljznzygo3wm

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">edit_us@@AMEPARAM@@edit_us

HOWTO:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom