FIFA 12 Discussion Thread

Not a single one of those examples (a) happens like you see it, or (b) is the result of scripting. This is why the word should be banned. People just stop at 'scripting', rather than thinking about it and working out what is ACTUALLY happening.

What is 'ACTUALLY' happening? - the CPU 'ISN'T' manipulating my defensive line, goals 'AREN'T' being scored in the 45th/90th minutes as a purely obvious scripting device, CPU players who are slow (stats) are 'NOT' getting reflex and speed burst advantages.....

You're right....I've dreamt all this....

My bad!

That's right. You're halfway there. Now you've (albeit sarcastically) realised these things aren't happening as a result of scripting, you just need to devote some time to working out what these phenomena are actually caused by. Then you'll be able to help us and EA make changes to address these flaws.

That's right. You're halfway there. Now you've (albeit sarcastically) realised these things aren't happening as a result of scripting, you just need to devote some time to working out what these phenomena are actually caused by. Then you'll be able to help us and EA make changes to address these flaws.

Thank you Rom for making me see the light....

(aside - now where's my FIFA disc and saved Career Mode where I'm top on Legendary, but alas get no satisfaction out of it.....)

EA SPORTS...It's in the game! Rarrr!

The reason more goals seem to be scored in the 45th/90th minutes is because those minutes tend to actually be about 5 minutes long, I score/concede as many in the 88th as I do in the 93rd...

That's the point where nobody need bother reading further, 99% of the posters on the official forum are morons.

Yep, ALL morons that complain about similar things - strange that!

Couple of guys have utterly owned the FIFA 'Mods' though with some terrific argument re the game coding and scripting/momentum issues.

Honestly, the EA boys can swear a teapot is a submarine.

I think scripting is just a myth and always has been throughout the PS2 PES years and the recent PES/FIFA versions.

People will happily wax lyrical about scripting when things aren't going their way, but plenty of times in both PES and FIFA I've scored last minute minute winners in important games, had slow defenders catch up to faster opponents, had lucky bounces/deflections/own goals etc.

Pretty much everything we complain about being "scripting" actually works both ways, but when it favours us, we don't even think about it.

When you're playing against a form of AI, it will make odd decisions, have quicker reactions, probably more precision etc. so it may seem superhuman at times, that doesn't mean it's scripting the game in it's favour
At others it seems incredibly dumb when it doesn't make an obvious choice or tactical decision that a human would make.

Someone should play a season and note down the minutes when goals are scored and do an average or even count how many times within each 10minute period a goal is scored, then we can see for sure :))

I would do it, but I hardley play it these days :((

Then if there is no real truth to that, then it puts question marks over the other things that are felt to be 'scripted'?

45/90 minute goals (yeah, coincidence, every other game...)
I haven't conceded a last minute goal for ages now, possibly because I've just moved onto a Brighton CM, but I did also bump the difficulty up to legendary.

Basically the AI increases its attack levels and the virtual CPU 'player' holding the pad is told to be more urgent, in the way a real FIFA player would step it up for the last 5 minutes. I know this cos I talked to Gary Paterson about it a while back. It's not scripting in the way that people mean the term, which is manufacturing an end result by fixing how individual moments in the game play out (for example the winner of an aerial battle being decided before the animations play out); it is scripting in a sense, just not the way people mean it when they use the term - which is why I hate the overuse of the word scripting. It means different things to people like you and people like Gary P.

I don't disagree that it's over the top at times, but the solution is to fix things such as the defensive AI and the balance between human defender and CPU dribbler. There's no stat boosting going on with the players on the pitch, or deliberate buggering of your defenders to allow the CPU through - it's just the CPUs decision making and its eagerness to score that goes up, which means it's naturally more likely that the defensive flaws present THROUGHOUT the match will be shown up. Especially given the fatigue levels that reduce mobility of generally already slow defenders.

CPU moving your defenders
The CPU moves your defenders ALL GAME. Usually all of them, sometimes all but one of them. They aren't being moved to script a goal for the opposition though.

I'll talk about this more later, since it's exactly the same point.

Carlisle playing like Milan
It's the same CPU 'player' that you play against game in game out. There isn't enough team individuality, and I still don't think there's enough player individuality in terms of decision making or composure. There's Vision, which clearly does impact what the CPU player on the ball does, but no equivalent for teamwork or the various player cards PES has. There are certain traits in FIFA that should relate to this, but they're very subtle.

So Carlisle play like Milan (exaggeration but w/e) because there isn't enough nuance to the AI yet. It's not scripting, and I'm baffled that it'd seem like such.

Stat boosts everywhere for the CPU
Where? Is this the whole CPU vs human control of momentum business?

Whatever you are seeing is being perceived as stat boosting, but isn't. Fact is the CPU has a different view of how the game works to us; we're trying to reconcile the onscreen action with what we know from real life, and we're trying to do so from a distance and with less of a clear understanding of what a certain power bar value will do compared to others. We are less capable of reacting to a loose ball, or determining exactly how to use our bodies to protect the ball, or exactly what animation will be carried out if we shoot/pass/turn at a particular moment.

(This is something PES has often excelled at by comparison, incidentally - while it is more on-rails and far less free than FIFA, it doesn't give you less control; it just focusses your control more on the technique, more on how you actually strike the ball and how you play on momentum vs the opposition. FIFA does actually have a lot of the calculations and animations in the game to do the same sort of job, but the gameplay is not based around it in the same way, with footedness for example.)

The CPU doesn't have these problems at all, because it isn't trying to convert what it sees into something it understands - it's all wired to go straight into its brain. It also has overly good reaction times, occasionally reacting in the exact same frame that our player reacts to our button press/direction change. In some cases these reaction times make sense, representing some sort of pre-emption or prediction, but it's not a true substitute.

Your own team mates acting dumber and dumber, moving away from the ball carrier (FIFA 12 has the worst defensive AI on record)
It's not scripting then, is it? It's bad defensive AI. Or more specifically, passive defensive AI that assumes its job is to back off unless specifically controlled by the user. I and other GCs have already written this in our feedback. We also appreciate that it's got nothing to do with rigging the game to give goals to the opposition. Again, this is what I'm talking about. It's using scripting to describe problems in the way some people use 'god' to explain things they didn't understand either.

Team mates suddenly mis-placing easy five yard passes
You're playing on manual, with ridiculously fast passing, and you're blaming this on scripting? Pffft.

'Events' occurring like the 'engineered corner', to which they then score a scripted header
I have no idea how to react to this beyond shrugging my shoulders. Knowing that they don't script headers, and not having seen any of these 'happen' in my CM campaigns, it's hard to see how 'events' like these 'engineered corners' are anything other than 'bullshit'.

A week ago I played one of these such games using Placebo's manual settings, battered Man City, truly. Their keeper Hart, was performing miracles left right and centre, combined with me hitting the post three times! (yes, this 'bug' lol)

Then with virtually the last kick of the game they hit a long ball from nowhere, my defender Agger starts playing some kind of weird offside, before playing Tevez back onside, then with the ball travelling safely to the keeper, the referee pulls my CPU controlled defender up for an inside the box infringement....errr, penalty to Man City in the.....yes, 90th minute.

LOL, you couldn't make this shit up honestly!
Exactly. Making this shit up would be scripting.

Hart is performing miracles because you're using 60 for GK sliders. I use 47, with 50 for shot speed, and it felt great with both Man Utd and Brighton because it encouraged you to ensure your player would get a proper connection, and good shots would be genuinely dangerous. If anything I might bring the keepers down another notch or two.

Meanwhile Agger is screwing up because the defensive AI is dodgy, reactive rather than pre-emptive. You have to fight this all game - certainly I do, my full-backs are still terrible for it even when set to offside trap.

I'd much prefer the game to say before I played it, in big red Arial font over the top of the slick presentation screen, 'EA WILL FK YOU OVER THIS GAME', I'd shake them by the hand for the fore-warning!

This isn't me on a rant...this is me playing in depth, both games, since release, and exploring almost every avenue there is to explore, from difficulty levels, to sliders etc etc.

The only shining light PES has in reality is the variation of gameplay, instead of the CPU glitching you one on one constantly ala FIFA.

So no....the word scripting shouldn't be banned, in fact it should be said more! SCRIPTING, SCRIPTING, SCRIPTING.....there I said it...again.

Again, shouting SCRIPTING at the top of your lungs/caps helps nobody. The EA devs are coming to the point where they practically ignore posts about scripting, because they know that it doesn't happen. They made the thing, they've done audits to double check that no scripting has made it in, they specifically promoted Gary Paterson because he wrote a white paper explaining exactly why FIFA's PS3/360 engine should be designed to be completely unscripted, a move away from the PS2/Xbox design mantra. It doesn't matter how good you are at the game or how much you play it, or PES. It's about insight, and not clouding your judgement by accepting the easy answer. It's only when you stop shouting SCRIPTING that you'll make any progress in seeing why these things actually happen. Nullifying all your first-hand experience and research by not doing so is a real waste.

Last edited:
Tiger Woods is the least successful of EA's annual sports franchises so they moved it away from the Autumn for less competition, think they did this two versions ago? Certainly last year's was around the same date.

Oh I see. Still they should change the name. Its a bit silly.

I havent played a tiger game for years. I wonder if any are worth buying. I notice they dont even make them for pc anymore. So it would be PS3. I might buy 11 or 12 if cheap rather than 40.00 or whatever 13 will be,

. FIFA on the other hand, is just too dull and doesn't capture anything from game tempo/soul to the way teams press/defend in unit; thus you have a quite stagnant and staccato experience of just moving from grid to grid without any 'on the cuff' creativity, that real life defensive positioning and pressure and errors cause.

THats a great explanation for fifa. THough with sliders etc you can score some real nic goals getting from A (your box) to B (there box) is most often the same or similar methods. The only time you require some real creativity or variance is when making that last move to get your shot on goal. However, often even this is a similar move. But certainly going A to B invaraibly is the same routine.

As much as I concede 45/90min goals. I often score them to.

Is this my form of human AI scripting lol.

IMO the increase in goals in 45/90mins is for a few reasons.

1.45/90mins can equal as placebo said up to 5mins+ of game time.
2.Like me you probably loosen up your play expecting the whistle.
3. If CPU losing they increase there attacking pressure at these times

THis means you have 5mins were u fart about and the CPU is trying harder to score, no coincidence you concede.

On the other hand if you try your hardest on 45/90 and CPU is looking for a goal it is often easy to score on the counter I notice.

I dont think this is scriting its just a combo of above factors.

IMO also I woudlnt say its srcipting but penalties are conceded and given away so so easy. Its like any time someone is in the box if they get touched its a penalty. I have had the most ridicolus pens for and agaisnt. I have to watch replay 40 times to see where the penalty was conceded. It can be as stupid as a corner went to the centre of box and was cleared by defended but on bottom of box a defender accidently walked into an attacker and due to collision engine he fell over. And so penalty was awarded. It seems that things that happen in box result in fouls that dotn result in fousl outside of box? weird/

I haven't conceded a last minute goal for ages now, possibly because I've just moved onto a Brighton CM, but I did also bump the difficulty up to legendary.

Basically the AI increases its attack levels and the virtual CPU 'player' holding the pad is told to be more urgent, in the way a real FIFA player would step it up for the last 5 minutes. I know this cos I talked to Gary Paterson about it a while back. It's not scripting in the way that people mean the term, which is manufacturing an end result by fixing how individual moments in the game play out (for example the winner of an aerial battle being decided before the animations play out); it is scripting in a sense, just not the way people mean it when they use the term - which is why I hate the overuse of the word scripting. It means different things to people like you and people like Gary P.

I don't disagree that it's over the top at times, but the solution is to fix things such as the defensive AI and the balance between human defender and CPU dribbler. There's no stat boosting going on with the players on the pitch, or deliberate buggering of your defenders to allow the CPU through - it's just the CPUs decision making and its eagerness to score that goes up, which means it's naturally more likely that the defensive flaws present THROUGHOUT the match will be shown up. Especially given the fatigue levels that reduce mobility of generally already slow defenders.

The CPU moves your defenders ALL GAME. Usually all of them, sometimes all but one of them. They aren't being moved to script a goal for the opposition though.

I'll talk about this more later, since it's exactly the same point.

It's the same CPU 'player' that you play against game in game out. There isn't enough team individuality, and I still don't think there's enough player individuality in terms of decision making or composure. There's Vision, which clearly does impact what the CPU player on the ball does, but no equivalent for teamwork or the various player cards PES has. There are certain traits in FIFA that should relate to this, but they're very subtle.

So Carlisle play like Milan (exaggeration but w/e) because there isn't enough nuance to the AI yet. It's not scripting, and I'm baffled that it'd seem like such.

Where? Is this the whole CPU vs human control of momentum business?

Whatever you are seeing is being perceived as stat boosting, but isn't. Fact is the CPU has a different view of how the game works to us; we're trying to reconcile the onscreen action with what we know from real life, and we're trying to do so from a distance and with less of a clear understanding of what a certain power bar value will do compared to others. We are less capable of reacting to a loose ball, or determining exactly how to use our bodies to protect the ball, or exactly what animation will be carried out if we shoot/pass/turn at a particular moment.

(This is something PES has often excelled at by comparison, incidentally - while it is more on-rails and far less free than FIFA, it doesn't give you less control; it just focusses your control more on the technique, more on how you actually strike the ball and how you play on momentum vs the opposition. FIFA does actually have a lot of the calculations and animations in the game to do the same sort of job, but the gameplay is not based around it in the same way, with footedness for example.)

The CPU doesn't have these problems at all, because it isn't trying to convert what it sees into something it understands - it's all wired to go straight into its brain. It also has overly good reaction times, occasionally reacting in the exact same frame that our player reacts to our button press/direction change. In some cases these reaction times make sense, representing some sort of pre-emption or prediction, but it's not a true substitute.

It's not scripting then, is it? It's bad defensive AI. Or more specifically, passive defensive AI that assumes its job is to back off unless specifically controlled by the user. I and other GCs have already written this in our feedback. We also appreciate that it's got nothing to do with rigging the game to give goals to the opposition. Again, this is what I'm talking about. It's using scripting to describe problems in the way some people use 'god' to explain things they didn't understand either.

You're playing on manual, with ridiculously fast passing, and you're blaming this on scripting? Pffft.

I have no idea how to react to this beyond shrugging my shoulders. Knowing that they don't script headers, and not having seen any of these 'happen' in my CM campaigns, it's hard to see how 'events' like these 'engineered corners' are anything other than 'bullshit'.

Exactly. Making this shit up would be scripting.

Hart is performing miracles because you're using 60 for GK sliders. I use 47, with 50 for shot speed, and it felt great with both Man Utd and Brighton because it encouraged you to ensure your player would get a proper connection, and good shots would be genuinely dangerous. If anything I might bring the keepers down another notch or two.

Meanwhile Agger is screwing up because the defensive AI is dodgy, reactive rather than pre-emptive. You have to fight this all game - certainly I do, my full-backs are still terrible for it even when set to offside trap.

Again, shouting SCRIPTING at the top of your lungs/caps helps nobody. The EA devs are coming to the point where they practically ignore posts about scripting, because they know that it doesn't happen. They made the thing, they've done audits to double check that no scripting has made it in, they specifically promoted Gary Paterson because he wrote a white paper explaining exactly why FIFA's PS3/360 engine should be designed to be completely unscripted, a move away from the PS2/Xbox design mantra. It doesn't matter how good you are at the game or how much you play it, or PES. It's about insight, and not clouding your judgement by accepting the easy answer. It's only when you stop shouting SCRIPTING that you'll make any progress in seeing why these things actually happen. Nullifying all your first-hand experience and research by not doing so is a real waste.

I would retort in length but I've been running up a mountain so am fked.

Needless to say, I spent about a month previously analysing both titles with video evidence/footage to give weight to the points I was making both good and bad for both titles. If you want me to reel off the negatives with PES, then I can. BUT, likewise the negatives with FIFA are equally prevalent. I had literally a dozen or so cam clips of the CPU actively moving CBs, running at silly angles, trying to push up and play offside when the other three defenders are in a line, perfectly timed to let the CPU attacker through one goal. This happens a lot. It's really game breaking stuff, because you can see it coming off and you wonder just what the CPU is doing as it's so blatant.

Now, if your argument is about poor coding/programming and NOT scripting, then where the hell are the game testers to let this kind of obvious and ridiculous stuff from happening. I proved before, again using clips, about this 45/90 nonsense also. It has nothing to do with a)mental fatigue b)concentration levels c)minutes being longer d)my granny feeding the cat - and surprise surprise, it has everything to do with scripting. This is the honest truth - in my four games of testing for PES and my four games of testing for FIFA, in EVERY single FIFA game there was a goal either in minutes 45+ or 90+. In two of the four games there were goals in 45 and 90! It's just bullshit. During the goals I also managed to show how the goal was scored on the lead up to it being scored, ranging from scripted aerial battles that ensure the ball just bounces kindly for the CPU, to literally moving players in the defensive line, to rebounds inexplicably going out for corners etc etc.

Then you have the game that you hit the bar or post just an unbelievable amount of times, or the keeper makes 3 or 4 physics defying goal line stops that Superman would be proud of. Just because you go up a level of difficulty it doesn't mean that Jay Spearing can suddenly out jump Crouch every time, there are such things as universal laws of physics and natural fixed variables regardless of difficulty levels; if not then what is the point of stats in this game (and don't get me started on this!)

Now, I don't give a shit what people think, I don't give a shit if you think FIFA is the best sim since sliced bread-sims and that PES is utter bollocks. It's your opinion, and I'm glad for you. BUT myself, and it seems a large number of others, who might I add used to be FIFA die-hards (them not me), see right through the game and our opinion is that it's nowhere near this Utopian game of football that some speak of.

And like I say, if your argument is that it is not scripting then why the hell wasn't this stuff beta tested out of the game months in advance?!?

If you want my two cents on it, I really think the programmers haven't got a clue what the hell is going on with the code since it's the same scripted stuff used in FIFA 09 and perhaps they can't find the problems of this nonsense.

I know this is the FIFA thread lads but what is goin on with UEFA Euro 2012? Ive heard suggestions like that its not being made by EA's studios?

Anyone know of any news about it? Stumbled upon FIFA SOCCER BLOG and their stuff is pretty rubbish like and no mention of Euro.

Yesterday night I encountered two other "script-suspect" occurences on legendary difficulty:

1. A cross came in, an opponent striker jumped and the ball came to his head and went through (!!) it untouched. Meanwhile my goalkeeper decided just in the nick of time to open up (!!) the short side he should have guarded in that situation to let the ball in. Two "unnatural" things worked together to make that goal happen.

2. In the midfield I noticed that my team members sometimes let balls through when the cursor is not on them even though the ball is going right on their feet or very nearby or through them. I wouldn't complain much when that would happen for the CPU as well, but it doesn't.

(Another unnerving thing is when a teammember gets tackled hard and loses the ball, sometimes he stands up and complains to the referee and gets into a complaint-animation even though the play is continuing and the ball rolls near him and he could have won it back)

Nonetheless I'm enjoying Fifa 12 on legendary difficulty very much with my slider-settings.

If only the AI were considerably better so that it can act preemptively instead of reactive and that it could work with organized intelligent pressing and make better, more sensible runs, it would be more realistic. And a real momentum/inertia-system would also be welcome.

(Another unnerving thing is when a teammember gets tackled hard and loses the ball, sometimes he stands up and complains to the referee and gets into a complaint-animation even though the play is continuing and the ball rolls near him and he could have won it back)

I'm sure we see at least two of those per week in the EPL...

That's why I put it in brackets as I was not sure if that's normal or not.

Another thing was handplay. Sometimes the CPU used hands to get an advantage... until I activated handplay as foul to stop it:)).

*sigh* can't see the wood for the trees. Love the insinuation that I'm FIFA biased though - hopefully some others on here read that too!

The difference is that usually in real life the player would only stop and remonstrate with the ref if they aren't going to get the ball. They might initially protest, but if the ball then rebounds back to them they'll play on, maybe continuing the protests at an opportune moment. Again though, it's not scripting - it's not being engineered to stop you getting the ball back. It's just something that isn't accounted for in the protest animation logic.

Same for those handballs - there's nothing in the AI telling players of either side to use/not use their arms. It's possible that the AI might know how to use an animation with arms up in a way that might block a pass, in the same way the AI knows how to trigger particular dribbling animations (whereas we might want to pull off one type of turn but end up with another), but I doubt it's as sophisticated as that.

This is the honest truth - in my four games of testing for PES and my four games of testing for FIFA

first of all your opinion is not the truth :FAIL:

second ,do you really judge a football game by playing only 4 matches ?!If you are that good ,you should make your own footy game :P

And about what you call scripting , its just poor AI coding.They know about it and call it what you want (they don't care)

Why they would care about AI while they can sell millions of fifas by just updating the squads

EA only takecare of the profit ,you can't blame them for that

The only thing that I agree with you is "FIFA on the other hand, is just too dull and doesn't capture anything from game tempo/soul to the way teams press/defend in unit; thus you have a quite stagnant and staccato experience of just moving from grid to grid without any 'on the cuff' creativity, that real life defensive positioning and pressure and errors cause."
Even on manual and sliders it's still static and doesn't have the emotions that PES gives you (even in its bad era)

IF konami can put a game that makes EA worry ,you will see EA doing much more effort.
That's just my opinion and not the truth ;)

first of all your opinion is not the truth :FAIL:

second ,do you really judge a football game by playing only 4 matches ?!If you are that good ,you should make your own footy game :P

And about what you call scripting , its just poor AI coding.They know about it and call it what you want (they don't care)

Why they would care about AI while they can sell millions of fifas by just updating the squads

EA only takecare of the profit ,you can't blame them for that

The only thing that I agree with you is "FIFA on the other hand, is just too dull and doesn't capture anything from game tempo/soul to the way teams press/defend in unit; thus you have a quite stagnant and staccato experience of just moving from grid to grid without any 'on the cuff' creativity, that real life defensive positioning and pressure and errors cause."
Even on manual and sliders it's still static and doesn't have the emotions that PES gives you (even in its bad era)

IF konami can put a game that makes EA worry ,you will see EA doing much more effort.
That's just my opinion and not the truth ;)

Err no Noble, I played loads of games of PES and loads of FIFA, but in my testing analysis of PES v FIFA I experimented with four games side by side to compare and contrast. And no I can't make my own football game, but what's that got to do with anything lol, I'm sure the programmers of EA Sports can't play golf off a scratch handicap or are any good at cricket or are whizzes at derivative financing , but what the hell does that prove/mean?!?

And PS - truth is truth if provided with video clip evidence. It cannot be opinion, if factually correct analysis is proved with video footage. Or did I doctor that using Windows Movie Maker....I can't remember....

So for me, there is some ‘scripting’ in both games, without any shadow of a doubt. It’s rare, but the clearest example I can think of is when the keeper comes for a ball that an attacker could probably get to. The keeper will come and claim it, regardless of the collision detection fails that this requires. It’s a specific example, but it does exist.

The vast majority of annoyances that PES and FIFA both cause human players is just how the game makers try to make things more challenging imo. It’s not ‘scripting’ as above, but it is definitely augmented in some way. I can’t believe people would even start to deny this. I like to think it’s done in the stats engine somewhere – at certain points in certain matches or in important games in career mode the AI controlled team just gets a serious upgrade. I don’t totally mind this – in fact you could argue it’s realistic as there is an ebb and flow to matches and the season in terms of opposition.

But what does piss me off is when the games (and both do it) make your players worse. I’m fine if the programmers deem it necessary to jack up a LB’s speed stat so they catch my winger. But what I hate is when they turn it around and suddenly your professional footballer is walking out of position, creating false offside line, unable to pass 3 feet or hits every through ball exactly too far so that the defense claims it.

And PS - truth is truth if provided with video clip evidence. It cannot be opinion, if factually correct analysis is proved with video footage. Or did I doctor that using Windows Movie Maker....I can't remember....

As soon as you try to explain why any particular thing is happening in said video clips, it ceases to be fact, instead becoming your opinion. And it's the analysis that is deeply flawed.

As soon as you try to explain why any particular thing is happening in said video clips, it ceases to be fact, instead becoming your opinion. And it's the analysis that is deeply flawed.

So if the CPU has the ball say on the inside right, three of my defenders (LB,CB,RB) are in a perfect defensive line, and the other CB starts running up the pitch, then runs some more, then the CPU man starts running forward, then a through ball is made, right down the centre of the pitch where my CB man should be only he;'s now halfway to the halfway line miles from his original position with no input whatsoever from me, then that is not scripting?!?

Lol. This happens time and time again.

Oh man you guys crack me up. You're as bad as Jimmy with PES.

I'll get me coat...:COAT:

So if the CPU has the ball say on the inside right, three of my defenders (LB,CB,RB) are in a perfect defensive line, and the other CB starts running up the pitch, then runs some more, then the CPU man starts running forward, then a through ball is made, right down the centre of the pitch where my CB man should be only he;'s now halfway to the halfway line miles from his original position with no input whatsoever from me, then that is not scripting?!?

Lol. This happens time and time again.

Oh man you guys crack me up. You're as bad as Jimmy with PES.

I'll get me coat...:COAT:

as I said before its poor AI coding
you can just mark the player that will run for the through ball and use teammate pressure
its simple as that

That's right. You're so close. Now you just need to work out what is actually causing it, and then you might even play a part ion getting it fixed for future titles. Is it your thinking coat you're getting, or your leaving coat? Either's fine, though again it'd be a shame to waste all your efforts out of pride and an inability to listen.

That's right. You're so close. Now you just need to work out what is actually causing it, and then you might even play a part ion getting it fixed for future titles. Is it your thinking coat you're getting, or your leaving coat? Either's fine, though again it'd be a shame to waste all your efforts out of pride and an inability to listen.

There comes a time Rom when all argument is futile, both with PES-ites and FIFA fan boys. I've learned this on PES Gaming lol.

If people want to see an apple as an orange, then God bless them I say. Happy gaming FIFA peeps!

Back
Top Bottom