FIFA 13

Hi guys, I'm planning on buying a laptop, since my old pc crashed. I was wondering if I can run FIFA smoothly on the one I'm nudging towards buying. These are the specifications:

CPU-type Intel Pentium Dual Core P6200 2,13GHz
Videochip Intel HD Graphics
RAM 4GB
Storage capacity 320GB

I hope these specifications are enough to let me know.
Thanks!

I am on a trip And am only with my ps3!
I decided to play fifa08 And on my god!
This game had perfect game speed!
Players dont turn with full speed to every side só unrealistic like fifa 13!
What a shame!
Apart of that, Anyone in Pc is having problems with strategy in the game?
Some tatics are being starting without i choose them...
Its Making me crazy!

Not sure if it is just since the patch, but today I noticed a bit of stuttering every time I activate the custom tactic from the D pad. Just about 1 second after activating it there is a stutter. nothing big, just annoying.

It could be my xbox though as the "EA sports, its in the game" stutters badly everytime I boot her up.

Not sure if it is just since the patch, but today I noticed a bit of stuttering every time I activate the custom tactic from the D pad. Just about 1 second after activating it there is a stutter. nothing big, just annoying.

It could be my xbox though as the "EA sports, its in the game" stutters badly everytime I boot her up.

Happens to me whenever i'm in the midfield, especially when i'm playing against friends (offline). And sometimes it causes the loss of ball possession.

In my game custos tatics Always go to the same option...
No matter if i choose in the dpad the option on top, the game Always choose the option on the left...
Só annoyng...
The game already hás little tatics options And now the game just dont let i choose the option i want...

In my game custos tatics Always go to the same option...
No matter if i choose in the dpad the option on top, the game Always choose the option on the left...
Só annoyng...
The game already hás little tatics options And now the game just dont let i choose the option i want...
I saw that but... are you certain it's not actually changing the tactic? It might just be a UI bug where the indicator is stuck on one of them.

I guess you could try creating two completely opposite tactics and then see if you can switch between them by judging what you see on the field. It might just be a problem with the UI graphic.

Anyone else noticed when you take a quick FK or throw, the game doesn't switch to the player who should receive quick enough, meaning you lose the ball?

the thing is, why do EA implicate these things?? FIFA Street is available for the kids who wants skills etc..

Its a confused franchise I feel. They were making big strides with World Cup 2010 and then go back to fast frantic unrealistic gameplay.

I must be either a shite or boring FIFA player because I never do skill moves like those shown in that video and I've never really scored any goals like a lot of those on display. Most of my goals look like something you'd see at a Sunday pub game:BORED:

It's definitely down to who you play. I am playing H2H seasons on full manual and the games are great. Really enjoying it, the games are a lot slower because it is on manual and most players you play, play much better. There are always the exception, but I would say 85% of the games I play are really good.

I try and avoid the major clubs, but am getting a lot of people playing as Spurs, Arsenal, smaller Spanish clubs, other than Barca Real Madrid, so it is great.

But I can imagine if you play online fully assisted the game will not be enjoyable at all.

Even playing on semi assisted with people you know (I am doing the small league on 360, with people on here) I have had some really good games.

So it depends on configurations of the game and the people you play with.

I must be either a shite or boring FIFA player because I never do skill moves like those shown in that video and I've never really scored any goals like a lot of those on display. Most of my goals look like something you'd see at a Sunday pub game:BORED:

No you are not shit or boring friend, I used to play FIFA the same (lots of possession football which most the time my opponent quit on me).

Online it's ridiculous though - every opponent used that stupid trick stick and does skills with centre back....

even the CPU did it with players like Puyol in FIFA 12.

Horrible.

Also everyone obssess with the awful Ultimate Team card game. So so bad.

FIFA cater more for the diamond stud wearing, big headphone wearing, Real Madrid supporting 14 year old kid rather than us football purists.

Anyway rant over..keep trying to like this game. its horrible.

how to make gameplay slower (pc version)? i tried both "slow" and "normal" setting and there is no much difference between those two. the game is freakin' fast.

any clues how to solve it?

2 questions:
-Camp Nou from fifa12 in fifa13: is it already made by someone? Is it possible? (no patch - only add of this stadium);
-Is there any Camera Settings tool? (where I can set hight etc.)?

2 questions:
-Camp Nou from fifa12 in fifa13: is it already made by someone? Is it possible? (no patch - only add of this stadium);
-Is there any Camera Settings tool? (where I can set hight etc.)?

this is an earlier post for camera settings..ive since changed my camera to tele broadcast height 7 zoom 11 with the latest pitch mod and my slider..absolutely loving it..i cant remember since earl PES days playing a football game all night but last night I did just that as Bolton in my career mode

Instructions ..open note pad. paste the following values..select save as (all files, not txt) call the file ci.ini and save into fifa 13 game folder(soccergaming mod not my work..except my sliders which are all mine and im not changing them in the slightest)

[]
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 0.015
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 0.025
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 0.025
//range0.01-0.10
//FIFA2012//0.025

[]
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELE = 1200
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC = 600
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END = 600
//range - max1500-1650-1800 a seconda della visuale, oltre si vede nero
//FIFA2012//max value 1800-1800-1800-1650-600-600-600

//TELEBROADCAST = tribuna stampa
//BROADCAST = televisiva
//COOP = co-op
//TELE = campo largo
//DYNAMIC = dinamica
//DYNAMIC_V2 = professionista
//END_TO_END = fondo campo

[]

CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.03
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =60.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =0.060
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_TELEBROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_COOP=0.05
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_COOP=200.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_TELE =0.06
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC_V2 =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_DYNAMIC =0.05
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.05

Can you show some game ppics with your camera settings?
Is it correct?: open notepad>paste all these lines>save as cl.ini and override cl.ini in fifa game folder ?

I just found this: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3306565&postcount=8
Ok but where I put this? :

//Camera
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =0.06
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_BROADCAST =200.1
CAMERA_HEIGHT_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =210.1
CAMERA_ZOOM_MODIFIER_END_TO_END =0.025

---------After this? :-------------
[]
//range0.01-0.10
//FIFA2012//0.025

[]

//BROADCAST = televisiva
//COOP = co-op
//TELE = campo largo
//DYNAMIC = dinamica

Last edited:
in the fifa game directory

so mine is origin games/fifa 13/game

im at work so cant show any pics but its kind of like dynamic but just better and not as fast (for some reason dynamic seems to speed the game up imo)

when i did it i had no ci.ini file there so created a new one

Sorry for asking again but:
If I make ini file with your code what camera and settings should i choose in game?

And 2nd question - if I want these settings:
----------------
//Camera
---------------------

should i put it after this:
---------

[]
//range0.01-0.10
//FIFA2012//0.025

[]

//BROADCAST = televisiva
//COOP = co-op
//TELE = campo largo
//DYNAMIC = dinamica

[]
--------------

or only this:

----------
//Camera
---------------

If I put this ini file and than want to delete it will I restore normal cameras? (only game cameras).

Last edited:
Really giving this the best chance I can.

I've used the sliders to slow the game RIGHT down to a more tactical type of game. Passes go astray, good % of bad first touch etc. And I'm playing CM in the Prem, so its nice to play those games at less than 100mph!

Playing as Liverpool and enjoying FIFA again. Bought in Gignac, but other than that, same team. Lost first 3 games, but last game v Man City was a hum-dinger and could have gone either way, finished 0-1 Citeh.

Think my love for FIFA might be back!

Really giving this the best chance I can.

I've used the sliders to slow the game RIGHT down to a more tactical type of game. Passes go astray, good % of bad first touch etc. And I'm playing CM in the Prem, so its nice to play those games at less than 100mph!

Playing as Liverpool and enjoying FIFA again. Bought in Gignac, but other than that, same team. Lost first 3 games, but last game v Man City was a hum-dinger and could have gone either way, finished 0-1 Citeh.

Think my love for FIFA might be back!

Hey, would you mind posting your tactics, they sound rather good. Also, have you done anything to the sliders? Glad to see the game is producing realistic results e.g. Liverpool losing. Cheers, hope for a quick reply.

Hey, would you mind posting your tactics, they sound rather good. Also, have you done anything to the sliders? Glad to see the game is producing realistic results e.g. Liverpool losing. Cheers, hope for a quick reply.

Just playing the standard tactics 4-2-3-1

Sliders I've changed a lot - will try and get them up later.

Back
Top Bottom