Football Manager 2012

I must say the new 3D graphics look beautiful, the cut of the pitch, the lighting, the shadows etc. Played an early evening kick off and it looked fantastic! Love the new Director Camera too! Very nice touch.

The improved a lot this year...it's perhaps the biggest difference i experienced the last years...
About the team talk, i've had a few friendlies were i thought my team (Rennes) were underachieving seriously (a 2-1 win against a Belgian second division club), but still my assistents said i had to praise my players...strange.

Whenever I tell my team to not be complacent....they are complacent, I am never saying it again!

The improved a lot this year...it's perhaps the biggest difference i experienced the last years...
About the team talk, i've had a few friendlies were i thought my team (Rennes) were underachieving seriously (a 2-1 win against a Belgian second division club), but still my assistents said i had to praise my players...strange.

Just because the assistant says that, doesn't mean he is right. Check his attributes.

Whenever I tell my team to not be complacent....they are complacent, I am never saying it again!

This happened to me too actually. I've only played a couple of games so far so i don't know if there's an issue here but have others found this to the case?

newcastlevarsenalsplitv.png

S'WHAT I'M TALKIN' BOUTTTTTTTTT

englishpremierdivisionoo.png

newcastleunitedfixtures.png

Not too bad so far - every loss has come away from home & I've also reached the Quarter-Finals of the League Cup, which is promising.

I bet the Joey Barton OG on his return to St James made you chuckle!

Anyone using a Mac to play FM and also using Steam, where do you add face packs, kits, badges etc. As in, which folder should I put the folders in? I can't find the steam FM folder.

Noticing a bit of a bug - every single knock that a player picks up during a game forces them off. Renders the new 'Keep on/Take off' feature pointless.

englishpremierdivisiono.png

Didn't realise the demo was only for a limited time, so this is how far I got before I couldn't continue any longer :(

I bet the Joey Barton OG on his return to St James made you chuckle!

Anyone using a Mac to play FM and also using Steam, where do you add face packs, kits, badges etc. As in, which folder should I put the folders in? I can't find the steam FM folder.

Tim, it's usually in Documents > Sports Interactive, but on Steam, I'm not sure. I'd assume it would be in the same place?

Cheers mate, found it :TU:. Sadly still haven't found a way of getting FM 2012 Demo to run in presentation mode 4 like FM11 did.

Right, I'm going mental, and I can't be the only person here who is playing FM2012 on a Mac OS X Lion?! Where the fuck are the application files?! I want to do the real competition names .lnc fix but I've looked all round my MacBook and can't find the FM 2012 folder?

:BRICK: :BRICK: :BRICK: :BRICK: :BRICK: :BRICK: :BRICK:

Right, I'm going mental, and I can't be the only person here who is playing FM2012 on a Mac OS X Lion?! Where the fuck are the application files?! I want to do the real competition names .lnc fix but I've looked all round my MacBook and can't find the FM 2012 folder?

:BRICK: :BRICK: :BRICK: :BRICK: :BRICK: :BRICK: :BRICK:

Tim, I got this from sortioutsi.net:

The FM11 path was:

USERNAME \ Library \ Application Support \ Steam \ SteamApps \ Common \ Football Manager 2011 \ Data \ db \ 1110 \ Inc

so I imagine it's the same but with 2012 and 1210 respectively.

Hope this works for you.

Last edited:
How are you getting it for free?

I was a researcher for a lower level English league where the data hadn't been touched for years. So I've gone through and tidied it up, added players, kits, proper team details etc.

Back
Top Bottom