Winning Eleven Online (PES6 HD)

If this game´s gamplay beats PES6 feeling or simply means PES6 will be HD and if the game will be released in Europe and easy editable, we can prepeare for end of PES6 edit community and beginning of something new...

maybe...

but only if it gets released in europe too...

hmmm
img_guide_010101.jpg

img_guide_010102.jpg

I fount this Download page : HERE
But show some error ... !

If Koreans are so much and so BIG PES FANS ... how haven't at least one of them to visit one of the biggest PES sites and explain things and news about this game ... ridiculousness :X

if this game sells in Korea, it´s matter of time it will be avileable in europe.. money deciedes imho.

i am positive about this..

Im so jealous for koreans.

On those tutorial videos it looks same as pes 6, but with new graphics. And it looks much better than pes 12 imo.

Im so jealous for koreans.

On those tutorial videos it looks same as pes 6, but with new graphics. And it looks much better than pes 12 imo.

Is not really same . Tricks system is different , well for keyboard, maybe for gamepade will be same as PES 6 but we don't know that .
I like free-kicks ,that the quick select for kickers , that must be in PES 2013 !

Last edited:
Winning Eleven Online Pre-Season
Selection Period: Apr 24-30, 2012
Pre-Season Period: May 10-16, 2012

That's the date when CBTesters will be announced. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get selected.

Hope you do mate, get us that juicy client! If there isn't a way to play it outside Korea, I'm sure at least this awesome editing community would do something with it, for sure!

lol they do suck indeed. but seriously the game is the dream pes game. hope that we can get it somehow.

Well.. something is happens now .. in the site has new options
scaled.php

Maybe some KOREAN ONLY.... guys playing the game already ... !?

Back
Top Bottom