J-league Winning eleven 2010 Club Championship PS2

The classic early august Winning Eleven for PS2.
Old generation playability and up to date stats (an anticipation for Pes 2011).
Out 5 august 2010.
http://www.konami.jp/we/2010/j/

They better be fucking kidding me...no next gen J.League game this year as well even though PES has been substantially overhauled on PS3?

Fuck Konami, I ain't gonna give em a penny this summer and for the first time since 1996 I won't pick up the yearly J.League game...this is just too much of an outrage. I'm at loss of word, really.

Also, JWE2009CC sold like shit last year and even my Japanese friends (who've always been die-hard WE fans) dropped it either because they were fed-up with PES6 clones or just cause their PS2 died...wtf is the point?

They should just drop the damn license and let EA put it into their games, this is shameful and such a waste I'd really like to have a word with Seabass at this point...

Last edited:
I don' t understand your point.
The old generation j-league is a classic for the mid-summer. It will always be for PS2 until they leave this old console. Anyway i agree with you, all these game are PES 6 clones, beacause after PES 6 konami started to make games for next generation and old gen are basically always the same game with the same engine.
Next generation games have other periods of the year.

I don' t understand your point.
The old generation j-league is a classic for the mid-summer. It will always be for PS2 until they leave this old console. Anyway i agree with you, all these game are PES 6 clones, beacause after PES 6 konami started to make games for next generation and old gen are basically always the same game with the same engine.
Next generation games have other periods of the year.

My point is that they should've moved on AGES ago.

My point is that there's no...point in holding the license hostage if all they're gonna do with it is tying it up with obsolete games which, to add insult to injury, get released on dead systems, especially with the likes of FIFA next-gen around.

My point is that I'm mad pissed because I'd like to play as my favourite team (Urawa Reds) in a modern-day footie game but I'm being held back by Konami executives greed (they've been basically rehashing at zero cost the same shit on yearly basis, mixing stuff up with laughable rosters updates for the past 5~6 years or so...) and all-round douchebaggery.

Classic my ass, 2001 called and wants its Winning Eleven back.

Last edited:
...and I want to play PES/WE on PS2 until they fix that next gen crap. Actually, on PS2 there are minor, but significant improvements in terms of gameplay for the first time since I don't know when.

Ahh, I'll buy it at a high price !!
icon_biggrin.gif

Glad to see this game coming out on PS2.

you need a ntsc original play2 if you understand japanese language, else you have to wait for a patch to traslate text, team names, stadium names and players in latinic alphabet. in this case, you need a modded ps2.

just played this and it is a lot better than blue samurai, it has the new pl teams although manu still has aig licence. graphics have been tweaked, looks more natural and has more animations. need a translation patch quickly!

just played this and it is a lot better than blue samurai, it has the new pl teams although manu still has aig licence. graphics have been tweaked, looks more natural and has more animations. need a translation patch quickly!

Can you post a couple videos of actual gameplay (on the lowest speed setting and farthest camera view, possibly)? Even camrips would suffice.

Was the control system tweaked? Can you pass the ball into space instead of going from player-2-player (I know the right stick can be assigned to long balls, how about the short passes though)?

Also, just got this PM:

batistuta1977 said:
hi, i nont found j league. no emule no torrent. where is ? help me

My reply:

Fuck you lamer, it's because of people like you that Konami stopped bothering with the J.League series on next-gen consoles (game has been bombing sale-wise since JWE9AC), go get a job and PURCHASE the damn game if you want to play it.

can we please ban this "batistuta1977" dude?

I created the db DKZ the new J. League 2010.If someone wants to contact me at my email (dierper282000@yahoo.it) and returns it.

if you got the game post some videos.

i dont have equipment (maybe i could do, with old cam?) and i really dont want to make so much effort for such game ... i can show you pics maybe, thats all ... order the game, play yourself, you will see and probably enjoy like me as a J-League fan with latest data and some slightly tweaked graphics

playing the new mode, chose Alex at JEF even im Reds supporter :D seems a bit like Fantasista but without transfers and developing stats

Hi friends from spain.

I have the game. If you need stats,photos and other info about the players etc...say to me.

I post the game in other web. please tell me with PM for more info.

Example about stats:

Carrick Man.united down!!
Pique f.c.Barcelona Up!!

enjoy the game!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please post Kevin Nolan (Newcastle midfielder) stats?

Hi Friend,i can reply your answer: the teams that i can see in the game are from season 2009-2010 NO the season 2010-2011,and i cant see Nolan stats because the newcastle in the season 2009-2010 are in the Coca-Cola Championship ¿no?, and the game dont have national teams for see it.

sorry!!

Hi friend,i can answer your question: the teams that i can see in the game are from season 2009-2010 NO the season 2010-2011,and i cant see Nolan stats because the newcastle in the season 2009-2010 are in the Coca-Cola Championship ¿no?, and the game dont have national teams for see it.

sorry!!

Back
Top Bottom