Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution Stuff

TurkMania™

League 2
24 June 2008
Netherlands
Chelsea
Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution

0_text includes:
Orginal database, English player names, Real club logos, New turfs for the stadiums, Faces & Hair, Boots, Real kits.

Part1: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">0_text.part1.rar@@AMEPARAM@@0_text.part1.rar
Part2: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">0_text.part2.rar@@AMEPARAM@@0_text.part2.rar

For english menus use this k_text: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">k_text.rar@@AMEPARAM@@k_text.rar

Kitserver 5.3.0 + GDB folder with Balls, Boots, Faces, & Hair. You can also add Stadiums & Kits by yourself.
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">kitserver.rar@@AMEPARAM@@kitserver.rar

The differences between PES5/WE9 & WE9LE.
WE9LE has better GKs, different shooting system, less fouls(most noticeble difference) and more freedom and verall game is more polished.

Firstly download GS5 GUI here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">GS5 GUI.rar@@AMEPARAM@@GS5 GUI.rar

Second mirror: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wbtuyh

Open the GS5GUI.rar and place the folder on your desktop. You have to use the WE9LEK for your We9LE otherwise online won't work!

You can create your own server.

1. Install hamachi. And create network in hamachi. Use an name with an simple password like 123.

2. After that you can add your opponents in you hamachi list by chosing (Join an existing network)

3. If you host the server, run PM Host GS5 and add your hamachi ip twice and press Enter. Your server is now online. You can start pes5/we9le.

4. If you are client to the server, then add your opponents hamachi IP in PM Client GS5 and press Enter. Start pes5/we9le and you can join to your opponents server.

Pes5/We9LE online will never die!

Big thx to Reddwarf, _anderson, & Me. :)

Last edited:
omg nice! i havent played we9LE in a long time and I never knew there was a no-dvd. I always used a mini-image with a securom blocker.
thanks , I look to forward to goalserver. I know C++ but I'm not exactly an expert. i did make a chat program tho .. its the only internet (i should say IP based) related app i've made :)

omg nice! i havent played we9LE in a long time and I never knew there was a no-dvd. I always used a mini-image with a securom blocker.
thanks , I look to forward to goalserver. I know C++ but I'm not exactly an expert. i did make a chat program tho .. its the only internet (i should say IP based) related app i've made :)

Maybe you can help with the progress. :)) Reply on this thread that you want to help with coding. http://goalserver.kmikaz.info/index.php?topic=12.60

Great, i wish for the club teams too.

the clubs are in english too

oh and there is fifa 05 commentary for pes 6 in italian ,portugese, french.. but its harder to find :\
if you find italian im sure it will save you alot of work :)

Last edited:
the clubs are in english too

I used that english no dvd, and created new option file with it. But again only the nations are in english not the clubs.

v4tcpf.jpg
28i6r1d.jpg

:P

I used that english no dvd, and created new option file with it. But again only the nations are in english not the clubs.

v4tcpf.jpg
28i6r1d.jpg

:P

hmm i use k_patch OF and clubs are in english. Even new pes5 OF updated works too with english names

Does anyone have the o_sound afs map for WE9LE? I tried inserting chants and it turns out the o_sound is different from PES5.

I see that everyone here uses the k_patch or modified version of it. If you got bored with the striped colored nets, I made a patch that replaces the nets with normal white ones, and also replaces a field texture for a stadium (I don't know the name) that looked like concrete bricks (you know which one, I'm sure). Get it here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K7LVO91R
Enjoy!

Guys, sorry but please watch the no-dvd talk... I know it's an old (classic) game but still, rules are rules.

I see that everyone here uses the k_patch or modified version of it. If you got bored with the striped colored nets, I made a patch that replaces the nets with normal white ones, and also replaces a field texture for a stadium (I don't know the name) that looked like concrete bricks (you know which one, I'm sure). Get it here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K7LVO91R
Enjoy!

Hi, i tried your patch in dkz studio but at the end of the process, it gives error. Any idea? Thanks...

no idea, it worked for me. Will try to upload the whole 0_text for you later. what is the error message?

At the end of the process (%99) "El proceso ha sido cancelado por el usuario" this came up. My DKZ is English, but I don't know why the error message in Spanish, Thanks....

By the way, other than K-Patch, do you have any patch reccomondations for this game?

At the end of the process (%99) "El proceso ha sido cancelado por el usuario" this came up. My DKZ is English, but I don't know why the error message in Spanish, Thanks....

By the way, other than K-Patch, do you have any patch reccomondations for this game?

"The process has been canceled by the user" - are you pressing cancel at 99%? Just kidding :)

Well, I use the kpatch with option file and all because it's a preety complete and clean patch (don't know about stats and formations though). I suggest you install kitserver with a ballpack. You can also get stadiums for pes5 and use them with kitserver.

Back
Top Bottom