Saints Row : The Third

I thought after all the rave reviews GTA4 got, it was overrated and not a great GTA game at all, I hated the driving, shooting was a bit meh, fighting hand to hand wasn't all that either. Missions were no where near as compelling, rather boring actually, I can say I thoroughly enjoyed one mission, but the reward from it was pointless. money was essentially useless, couldn't do up your cars and the clothes were limited and boring. There were NO GANGS!!! What was up with that, used to be able to go in a wrong area and get attacked by some sort of gang not in this though.

But Saints Row, I loved it, was really enjoyable, and two was great. This is the first time I saw that gameplay and it's a must buy for me now haha, that is ridiculously great haha.

Loads of options for customization, the graphics from that looked a bit more realistic, though still with it's cartoony edge. I saw one amazingly ridiculous mission on a jet or plane... parachuting and fighting mid air, looked great. Can't wait.

Technically GTA4 was stunning IMO, the problem is that it's too hollow and stale, I missed some of the many silly things you could do in San Andreas for example, it seems pointless to me to create a fantastic looking world in GTA4 if almost all of it is closed and you can't go inside.

Haha, it was a Modern Warfare one, not Battlefield, it was the same as MW2 with the elevator teaser haha, was awesome.

But I loved the trailer above, Tron haha, old school as well. Definitely a buy for me, pre-order done with that bonus content! Sweet.

Ha ha this game looks absolutely hilarious!

Nothing says crazy than a game that allows you to run around with a massive dildo, can't wait to smack that bad boy around!

Back
Top Bottom