NBA 2K12 - The G.O.A.T. Revisited

but dudes all time rosters are on 2kshare... so this is nothing new to the series.. i guess the specific challenges are, but i have played a 93 playoffs with golden state, RUN DMC!!!

NBA 2K12 - All 15 Legends Announced

http://espn.go.com/espn/thelife/vid...34/the-15-legends-nba-2k12?readmore=fullstory

ESPN has announced the 15 legends in NBA 2K12 and their opposing teams. Both sides should have 10-12 accurate players represented according to the article. Here's the list of players and their opponents in the game:

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
86-87 Lakers vs. Celtics

Larry Bird
85-86 Celtics vs Hawks

Julius “Dr. J” Erving
84-85 76ers vs Bucks

Wilt Chamberlain
71-72 Lakers vs Knicks

Patrick Ewing
94-95 Knicks vs Magic

Magic Johnson
90-91 Lakers vs Blazers

Michael Jordan
92-93 Bulls vs Hornets

Karl Malone
97-98 Jazz vs Spurs

Scottie Pippen
95-96 Bulls vs Sonics

Oscar Robertson
70-71 Bucks vs Lakers

Hakeem Olajuwon
93-94 Rockets vs Nuggets

Bill Russell
64-65 Celtics vs Lakers

Jerry West
70-71 Lakers vs Hawks

Isiah Thomas
88-89 Pistons vs. Bulls

John Stockton
97-98 Jazz vs. Lakers

Bonus Teams
1990-91 Warriors and 2001-02 Kings

vg_legends_4_576.jpg

vg_legends_6_200.jpg

vg_legends_11_576.jpg

vg_legends_13_200.jpg

vg_legends_1_576.jpg

vg_legends_3_200.jpg

vg_legends_12_576.jpg

vg_legends_14_576.jpg

vg_legends_5_576.jpg

vg_legends_2_576.jpg

vg_legends_9_200.jpg

vg_legends_10_200.jpg

vg_legends_7_576.jpg

Last edited:
HOLY CRAP ON A CRAKER! :SHOCK:

From what we've seen, this is going to be the greatest sports game ever. Look at those images, 2K tried (and it seems they were successful) to represent the atmosphere on each decade of the NBA game. Simply amazing! :)

Oh and big Pat is there too. :BOP:

Since you're a Knicks fan, take note that the 71-72 Knicks will have players like Walt Frazier, Jerry Lucas, Earl Monroe, Phil Jackson, Bill Bradley, Dave DeBusschere, Willis Reed... A HOF team. :)

Wow, amazing!!! I go on holidays tomorrow, so when I come back it will be only a month of wait. Great list of players and great atmosphere!

But they could have left the Knicks out, isn't it? :P

Just kidding to see if TSO gets upset... I love having the Knicks in and Patrick Ewing! We can all recreate his missed lay-up against the Pacers in the 7th game of the semifinals of the playoffs! :P:P:P:P
(yeah, he deserved much better)

Last edited:
I guess Barkley and Miller cost too much then :COAT:

In all seriousness though :WORSHIP:

Why did you mention the Pacers? Why? ¿Por qué? :TTTH: Don't remind me Reggie Miller please! (Oh sh*t I've already told him :() I'll get my revenge soon. :P

I hope you enjoy your holidays drekkard. I just fear that when you come back a certain white team will be on top of their own league. (of course this refers to Tottenham, just in case :JAY:)?

@airjoca Oh I din't notice that! (I've just read the bold ones; shame on me :DOH:) Amazing! I'm speechless, that Knicks team was, imo, one of the greatest sports team ever. (well, that sounds so biased! :LOL:)

Its shaping up to be that way if all the main game modes are given the attention they require.

Slam Online preview.

“There’s no doubt in our minds that Charles is and should always be a key part of the conversation as it relates to who are the NBA’s Greatest players of all time,” a 2K Sports spokesperson told Kotaku. “We have a very positive relationship with Sir Charles and while we were unable to include him in-game this year for a variety of reasons, we share everyone’s hope that he may one day appear in our game.”

Pasta Padre

Last edited:
Xbox360Achievements have posted the NBA 2K12 Achievements, which reveal some very nice details. Specifically online association, My Player contracts and much more.
  • Earn every achievement in NBA 2K12.
  • Get drafted as a lottery pick in the NBA draft in My Player mode.
  • Purchase 3,000 skill points in a single transaction in My Player mode.
  • Complete all 3 in-game objectives in My Player mode.
  • Purchase Michael Jordan's dunk package (His Airness) in My Player mode.
  • Make a donation to the NBA Cares global community outreach initiative in My Player mode.
  • Be named Player of the Game (in an NBA game) in My Player mode.
  • Become a starter in the NBA in My Player Mode.
  • Land a contract that pays at least $10M per season in My Player mode.
  • Earn an 80 overall rating in My Player mode.
  • Be named an NBA All-Star in My Player mode.
  • Make the Hall of Fame in My Player mode.
  • Make a game winning shot with no time left on the clock, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record a triple double with any player, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record two double doubles with any teammates, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record 5 or more in 5 different stats with any player in a non-simulated game.
  • Make 15 or more 3-pointers with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record 10 or more blocks with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record 10 or more steals with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record at least 5 blocks and 5 steals with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Hold the opposing team's FG% below 40% with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Record 10 or more rebounds and assists with any player, in a non-simulated game.
  • Start the 4th period losing by 10 or more points and win with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Do not allow your opponent to lead the game at any point with any team, in a non-simulated game.
  • Pull off a successful 4-point play with any player, in a non-simulated game.
  • End the 1st period with a 15 point lead or greater on the Hall of Fame difficulty setting.
  • Hold the opposing team to 0 points in the final two minutes of regulation, in a non-simulated game.
  • Score at least 48 points with Kevin Durant to set a new career high, in a non-simulated game.
  • Create a My2K Account.
  • Play an entire game using manual substitutions, in a non-simulated game.
  • Join an Online Association.
  • Win 5 NBA Today matchups.
  • Win the championship in an Online Association.
  • Win 5 games in a row in The Association mode (playing all 5 games).
  • Earn the NBA's best record in The Association mode (at least 30 games played).
  • Win an NBA Championship in The Association mode (playing every playoff game).
  • Win the MVP award in NBA: Creating a Legend mode.
  • Get the Sprite Slam Cam replay after a dunk with LeBron James.
  • Create-a-Player.
  • Create a 2K Beats Playlist.
  • Win one online ranked match.
  • Win 3 ranked matches in a row.
  • Win 5 ranked matches in a row.
  • Win 5 ranked matches total.
  • Win 10 ranked matches total.
  • Complete 5 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.
  • Complete 10 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.
  • Complete all 15 of the NBA's Greatest challenges.
  • Play a Team Up Game.
  • Share any file type through 2K Share.
OS

1314217151-media.jpg

1314217149-media.jpg

1314217146-media.jpg

1314217143-media.jpg

1314217140-media.jpg

1314217137-media.jpg

1314217134-media.jpg

1314217130-media.jpg

1314217128-media.jpg

1314217125-media.jpg

1314062359-media.jpg

1314062358-media.jpg

Some new faces but Gasol's doesn't look like its changed much.

Online association!
Buy stuff in My Player!

Awesome

Get all achievements feels kinda of impossible though, make Hall of Fame in My Player :SHOCK:

Back
Top Bottom