PES 2010 EDITOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

D4v0r

Conference
12 November 2009
Here the download links for the PES 2010 EDITOR :

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:22px; font-weight:bold;">Pes Editor 2010.rar@@AMEPARAM@@Pes Editor 2010.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/310166172/Pes_Editor_2010.rar
http://www.filefront.com/14965935/Pes Editor 2010.rar

Please let's us this thread to report bugs and errors!
For everything else, use the other thread :)

KNOW BUGS :
1)Reported by fanbros : some players from MLYoung and MLOld Missing in the editor (not in game); (SOLVED tnx to fanbros)
2)Reported by Caião : wrong logo assignment when importing club kits;
3)Reported by me : absence of 4-5-1 Formation, and wrong order! (in game everything's allright); (SOLVED tnx to Compulsion)

1.1 version (corrected first 3 bugs) :

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:18px; font-weight:bold;">Pes Editor 2010 1.1.rar@@AMEPARAM@@Pes Editor 2010 1.1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/311020476/Pes_Editor_2010_1.1.rar
http://www.filefront.com/14979731/Pes Editor 2010 1.1.rar

SOURCE CODE :
Since many of you asked me to upload the source code... HERE IT IS!!
(Sorry if i didn't before)

http://rapidshare.com/files/397042541/PES_2010_EDITOR_SRC.rar.html
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service@@AMEPARAM@@Filename:</font> <font style="font-family:arial; color:#FF6700; font-size:18px; font-weight:bold;">PES_2010_EDITOR_SRC.rar@@AMEPARAM@@PES_2010_EDITOR_SRC.rar

Last edited:
Grazie amico mio, sei un grande!
Con l'impegno da te profuso stai regalando ore ed ore di divertimento a tutta la comunità mondiale di PES.

Sei stato eccezionale!

Sarebbe il massimo se riuscissi ad operare quelle modifiche all'editor di cui parlavamo qualche giorno fa.

Thank you very much! And by the way, it's just update or you may add some new features to the editor?

For now it's just an update..
As soon as i'll got time, i will release 1.1 version (with all bugs fixed), and then i'll try to insert some new features..
(I was thinking about edit player appearence, and import players from pes 2009 option file)..
But it's very hard :D!!

Maybe it's possible to add feature to import players from csv stats file (export function already exists)? Anyway thanks.

Thanks you very much D4v0r

Thanks to Compulsion too, because he have made the base of PES Editor

Best regards

EDIT: D4v0r, you forgot to put the "start.bat" file inside the pack.

For those that need it:

1: Create a new TXT file named as: "start.txt"

2: Write inside this file exactly as following, without first and last quotes:

"start javaw -jar "PES Editor 2010.jar""

3: Save this file and rename it to "start.bat"

4: Put this file onto your folder containing "Pes Editor 2010.jar" and other folders of PES Editor 2010

Double click on "start.bat" and enjoy

Best regards

Last edited:
to Tekkenvn:
It's just a file that save the latest path where you opened an option file! :)
to djdixie29:
Maybe i've got only to update my java version :)
I try with another one and post the link ok?? ;)

One last question, I've made some new faces for the game (PS2) and I've imported them into the 0_TEXT file. How can I view the player's faces in the editor, or isn't there an option like that?

D4v0r, a little problem:

When I import a kit of the OF2, he imports the wrong logos.

Is possible correct this?

Thanks again by editor! :)

to Tekkenvn :
You gotta execute *.jar file with Java Platform SE Binary.. go download latest java update and retry ;) (ps. you don't have to extract file.. just execute it!!
to Max Peters:
You gotta use OF for Ps2 in format *.xps , *.max , *.xpo , ... and so on; Find some tutorial to how to get this files from your PS2.. it's not so hard..
Last question, sorry but this is an OptionFile reader, doesen't read your 0_TEXT... i would like to improve the editor with an appereance creator, that will be like stats creator.. so no pics!
to Caião:
You know.. before i was trying importing Werder Bremen from another option file, and i found the same "bug".. Next days i'm gonna fix this
to Community
I Found another little bug, i messed up with the order of "formations", and forgot (4-5-1).. so when modyfing a formation it's show an uncorrect module.. but the formation it's still saved good

Thank you D4v0r you made my day.
I dont know if its a bug or not, but i still cant change the kits for
the original Dutch teams ( i opend them with pes2009 editor and then change it with the ingame editor ) and i did it with pes2009 editor.

Last edited:
Aside from the bugs already stated, I found what might be another one, possibly related to the first:

Players of the non-playable national teams (Venezuela, Bolivia, Honduras, etc) don't show up in the editor. But it's fair to say that they don't appear on the in-game editor either. So I'm just letting you know in case there's something to do about it (maybe being able to edit their names).

With that said, I'll go back to play :-)

thanks mate done so already and if you're game oh add something, count me, if I can help more things imprementar ah, oh a new tool, just when you jeje, un saludo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom