!!PES 12 AWESOME tutorials!!!

lovismith

Non-League
13 July 2011
Hey guys, I made a series of pes tutorials. for the community, hope you guys like. if you do, fallow my Twitter for updates. I focusing nuances. since I feel most tutorials ignore the small details, I Go in depth on them :BOP: If you don't use twitter, you could just sub my channel.

PES 2012 Gameplay!! - Defense Advanced Tutorial MATCHPLAY !!(Part2) - YouTube - PES 2012 Gameplay - Defense Advanced Tutorial (Part2)

PES 2012 Advanced Defense Tutorial [ENG] Part 1 - YouTube - PES 2012 Defense Advanced Tutorial [ENG] Part 1
[/URL]
PES 12 Dribbling- First Touch Tutorial - YouTube - PES 12 Dribbling- First Touch Advanced Tutorial

PES 12 "SuperCancel Feint" Tutorial - YouTube - PES12 Tutorial "SuperCancel Feint"

PES 2012-How to shoot Curving Tutorial - YouTube - Tutorial PES 2012-How to shoot in PES 2012

How-to Trough ball - Tips Tutorial - YouTube - Pes 2012 How-to Trough ball Tutorial

Now i should show you super cancel and then video is cut?! Will you show it :D ?

So i run with the ball hit the shoot button, then what?

I think there are 3 different PES players (which is a way of saying that PES actually plays in 3 different ways):

Arcade players: abuse sprinting, minimun passes, rush rush rush, etc. Will attempt a 5-0 win with any team vs any team.

Gamers: people that are good at/enjoy games in general. They pick PES, for example, and try to master the game's way to win. By "games's way" I mean how the game works as a program, knowing exactly what they have to do in response to what the game is doing.

Football brains: these are the most rare players. They find joy in recreating real life plays. Mainly, they will decide every single action according to complex and dynamical scenarios: the player they are in control of, team they are playing with, team they are playing agaist, who are the nearby opponents, match time, etc. That is the kind of things that are extremely hard to show through a tutorial. You can share videos of specific and highly contextual plays, like Jimmy does. You could capture an entire game and describe your actions and your thinking, but that's about it.

Having said that, I find this an EXCELLENT guide for gamers. And I encourage you to try an approach for the third group, the "football brains", just to see how it turns out.
Cheers!

Now i should show you super cancel and then video is cut?! Will you show it :D ?

So i run with the ball hit the shoot button, then what?

Apologies, "the SuperCancel "Feint Section was cut by youtube due the length.
I will post its section in a next small clip soon.
Hope you enjoy this " r2 uses" section :)

I think there are 3 different PES players (which is a way of saying that PES actually plays in 3 different ways):

Arcade players: abuse sprinting, minimun passes, rush rush rush, etc. Will attempt a 5-0 win with any team vs any team.

Gamers: people that are good at/enjoy games in general. They pick PES, for example, and try to master the game's way to win. By "games's way" I mean how the game works as a program, knowing exactly what they have to do in response to what the game is doing.

Football brains: these are the most rare players. They find joy in recreating real life plays. Mainly, they will decide every single action according to complex and dynamical scenarios: the player they are in control of, team they are playing with, team they are playing agaist, who are the nearby opponents, match time, etc. That is the kind of things that are extremely hard to show through a tutorial. You can share videos of specific and highly contextual plays, like Jimmy does. You could capture an entire game and describe your actions and your thinking, but that's about it.

Having said that, I find this an EXCELLENT guide for gamers. And I encourage you to try an approach for the third group, the "football brains", just to see how it turns out.
Cheers!

Mhm, I see what you mean.. Nice point, my next upload will be on that.

You can download Avidemux for free (legitimately). Small file and allows you to trim video's and save them again. I use it for my gameplay edits.

I've been looking for a program to edit my vids! I'll check this out. Thanks!

I'll be catching up with you soon no doubt! Are you coming on for a game of the new one :)) Thursday night?

Cheers!

i would say
arcade gamers: FIFA
gamers: PES2012
football brains: pes6

I've been looking for a program to edit my vids! I'll check this out. Thanks!

I'll be catching up with you soon no doubt! Are you coming on for a game of the new one :)) Thursday night?

Hey Rob! How you doing mate?

We won't have the new one in Australia til October 13th. I haven't ordered it from overseas. I'll be at dinner Thursday night but when I get the new game I'll be in it for sure mate. Have to start up a good Australian xbox community via myPES.

Still need to make a small clip with those goals you scored against me :P

Hey Rob! How you doing mate?

We won't have the new one in Australia til October 13th. I haven't ordered it from overseas. I'll be at dinner Thursday night but when I get the new game I'll be in it for sure mate. Have to start up a good Australian xbox community via myPES.

Still need to make a small clip with those goals you scored against me :P

All good thanks mate. How are you?

October the 13th! What happened to the release date of 29 September? :((

Yeah we'll definitely have to sort something out. I'll have two of my mates that will be keen to join.

No dramas about that clip.

Chat soon.

Australia, like UK will get it in a couple of weeks as far as I know :(

Sorry to burst your bubble...FIFA is out tomorrow here.

I could've swore that all the EB games/Jb hifi websites had the release date of 29 September! They must have changed it.

Why don't they release it on the same day everywhere in the world?

Oh well looks like I'll have to wait a couple of weeks to give you a game.

Bubble well and truly burst! :CRY:

Bloody amazing job m8.

As a new PES player this is exactly what I need...not an endless list of controls but someone showing how they are used.

Awesome! Excellent!

Dave

i've played pes since the very first one on playstation 2 came out and i have played all of them since but i have to admit the last one has been a disappointment to me and i have to say that the shooting in pes12 feels very weird i mean i cannot get any power in my shots but the computer seems to be able to power them home even on regular difficulty...does anyone know how to shoot from far with power? cos im pretty close to giving up on this game and switching to fifa...:RANT:

Yeah man - know your players stats. I have two players in my master league teams with different shot power stats. One of them needs a full charge of the power bar to hit a decent shot, the other one needs just a light tap.

Try tapping sprint button at least once just before you hit the shot so you get a bit of distance between your player's foot and the ball and hold down the button for longer (try for 3 quarter's fill on the power bar). And see how you go from there. It might feel funny at first, like you've held down the shoot button too long but it works.

I've been playing on medium cam lately and 95% of the shots have had the right amount of power. Looks good too haha

Back
Top Bottom