NBA 2K12 - The G.O.A.T. Revisited

Dwight Howard?

2K12 won't have rookies until the lockout is over. - Story

A My Player insight is coming soon, some pics are up on their facebook page. - Click

Blog
post from Da Czar.

I'm a little disappointed that the game will initially have last seasons rosters because of the lockout.

I can't start a new Association until its resolved.

Insight #9 the defense one was immense.

Developers looks like they really pay attention to what the community is saying.

Get real Konami and EA :P thats me on the +3

The 360 demo is out, one four minute quarter.

Konami have spoiled us with ten minute halves this year.

It's even shorter than last year demo? Or was it also 4 mins only?
It's the "full game" or like last year playcalling and lots of things are being left out of it?

Mmm, I'll see tomorrow when I visit the PS3 store. It's THE sports game of the season, so my expectation is higher than with the footy games. Who would have said so!

It'll be on the US store tonight.

Nothing confirmed yet but there will be a Online Association, the trophy list gave that one away.

Nothing confirmed yet but there will be a Online Association, the trophy list gave that one away.

Ooh, very interesting indeed. I'd just like Team Up to actually be decent - you know, match equal amounts of players against each other? Thats such a rare thing I find and it continually matches me and my friend up against 1 individual. And whats with the 45 second timer? Having to constantly back out when no one is found is utterly pointless.

I tried tried that one time and it wasn't a good experience.

I just hope the PS3 version is 60fps online.

True the demo got only one camera?

About the online I think its not gonna improve a thing, otherwise we would have an insight about it.

Lets see if we can make our league, crew or whatever this season.
Play more online is something I do want in 2K12 but if it sucks again I'll go offline with these various modes.

They restrict a lot things in the demo, its hard to judge, the only things that stand out to me is that you have to be very careful with the ball or you'll bump into someone and lose it. Also Dirk is awesome.

Yep, the only things I got from the demo are:

- It's not a representation of the game at all.
- Dirk is awesome.
- Suddenly Rudy Fernandez is a starter and Terry on the bench? Hard to swallow that!
- I still enjoy everytime Dallas beats Miami

What a terrible demo, by the way. Every new demo I play makes me love Konami a little more. PES demo is how demos are meant to be done. Period.

I think the demo is more about the looks than gameplay,
and boy does it look good, the animations are soooo smooth.

But there are a few things you can get from gameplay too, to be honest I liked it a lot, contest shots is not as easy as before, it felt more that its about denying ball this season, and fight for the rebounds felt more real too.

Lets wait for the real thing now bring on the 2K Camera :COOL:

Back
Top Bottom