FIFA13 Sliders

Half length was 5 mintues (as I don't have much time on hands :P)

Mix of assisted/semi-assisted works fine actually ;).

Last edited:
I think I have found the setup that I will keep without changing it anymore.

I've taken the best out of all the sliders posted here and mixed to my own preference. These can be used for the big teams and the lower league ones.

Legendary
Manual
8 minutes
slow

Tele broadcast height 12 zoom 5

Sprint Speed - 50/ 49 -> Cpu less because of the legendary difficulty, otherwise slow players gain your fast ones...
Acceleration - 47/ 46
Shot Error - 50/ 51
Pass Error - 50/ 52
Shot Speed - 50/ 50
Pass Speed - 42/ 42 -> thanks nerf!
Injury Frequency - 70/ 90
Injury Severity - 50/ 70
Goalkeeper Ability - 45/ 45
Positioning: Marking - 65/ 80
Positioning: Run Frequency - 50/50
Positioning: Line Height- 50/ 50
Positioning: Line Length -40/40
Positioning: Line Width - 40/40
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 60/ 60
Power Bar – 50
First Touch error - 80/85

Have to say i really like these slider settings, Well done mate..:))

I tried Placebo's sliders and I have to say Im out of my seat! The funny thing is that I played few months of fifa12 and now few weeks of fifa13 with no change of sliders (I thought I can be better in this game and one day beat CPU in every match - but this couldnt happen) and I was many times dissapointed with gameplay and results.
What I see now change of sliders are most important thing, CPU is not crazy team all the time, gameplay looks awesome.
My results from yesterday like this are real football results:
Barca-Celtic(CPU) 3-3 (shots: 18-9)
Barca-Mallorca(CPU) 6-1 (19-2)
Dortmund(CPU)-Real 0-1 (8-12)
Thanks!

Last edited:
Question for you Placebo.
I have tried your settings (with a few adjustments) on World Class difficulty.
You have shot speed at 51, and power bar on 60. Aren't you getting outrageous speedy shots?
And also, what camera settings do you use?

I've now gone down to shooting 50, I reached the point where I felt that the shot power was probably a little too high.

I use tele zoomed out as far as possible

I've tweaked my sliders a bit to the point for me I'd consider them final now, so here they are:

---------------
Controller Settings
---------------
All Manual controls
Analogue sprint
Tactical defending
---------------
Game Settings
---------------
10 Minute halves
Legendary
Slow
---------------
Camera Settings
---------------
Tele
Custom
Height 20
Zoom 0
---------------

User/CPU Game Customization
---------------
Sprint Speed - 47/47
Acceleration - 48/48
Shot Error - 51/51
Pass Error - 60/70
Shot Speed – 50/50
Pass Speed - 70/70
Injury Frequency - 80/90
Injury Severity - 45/60
Goalkeeper Ability - 60/60
Positioning:Marking - 80/80
Positioning:Run Frequency - 40/40
Positioning: Line Height - 55/55
Positioning: Line Length - 45/45
Positioning: Line Width - 45/45
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 50/50
Power Bar - 60
First Touch Control Error - 80/87

As before this is an EPL based slider set for a mid level EPL standard team, so if you're in a slower league you may want to lower pass speed, if you're in a weaker league you may want to reduce passing error, marking and first touch error control a smidge, but for me this set plays really well, it's noticeable that when playing against much weaker opposition in the cups especially their passing/first touch is significantly affected so that even when on Legendary they don't suddenly become a super turbo team of all Messis, which is nice :)

Thanks!
Of course after 0.7 version Im first to use these final ver sliders.
Placebo - I suggest for you to make also camera impovement (see my last post in fifa13 discussion thread https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/67537/page-146) - your sliders + this camera code = im out of my seat game (you cant say if it is tv or game).

I tested your 0.7 sliders and I had results unbelivebly close to real results. I see that in your final version you make game harder. I will test this today.

Last edited:
I see that in your final version you make game harder. I will test this today.

Yep I think the game is a bit harder, I'm at a point now where I can beat all midtable/relegation dogfight level EPL teams but when I play any of the top 6 I have a real fight on my hands and have already had some heavy defeats this season against the likes of Man City/Tottenham/Arsenal etc

I've tweaked my sliders a bit to the point for me I'd consider them final now, so here they are:

---------------
Controller Settings
---------------
All Manual controls
Analogue sprint
Tactical defending
---------------
Game Settings
---------------
10 Minute halves
Legendary
Slow
---------------
Camera Settings
---------------
Tele
Custom
Height 20
Zoom 0
---------------

User/CPU Game Customization
---------------
Sprint Speed - 47/47
Acceleration - 48/48
Shot Error - 51/51
Pass Error - 60/70
Shot Speed – 50/50
Pass Speed - 70/70
Injury Frequency - 80/90
Injury Severity - 45/60
Goalkeeper Ability - 60/60
Positioning:Marking - 80/80
Positioning:Run Frequency - 40/40
Positioning: Line Height - 55/55
Positioning: Line Length - 45/45
Positioning: Line Width - 45/45
Positioning: Fullback Positioning - 50/50
Power Bar - 60
First Touch Control Error - 80/87

As before this is an EPL based slider set for a mid level EPL standard team, so if you're in a slower league you may want to lower pass speed, if you're in a weaker league you may want to reduce passing error, marking and first touch error control a smidge, but for me this set plays really well, it's noticeable that when playing against much weaker opposition in the cups especially their passing/first touch is significantly affected so that even when on Legendary they don't suddenly become a super turbo team of all Messis, which is nice :)

They are very very good imho, thanks.:WORSHIP:

goldfinger

u know me right

i used placebo sliders..its the best but the CPU make
aloooooooooooooot of wrong passes and thats not relastic

thats my fix for Error Pass and its 55/60

Placebo I tested your sliders final version and, unfortunetly, I have to say Im dissapointed. Game looks totally not realistic, results are mostly from other planet. Maybe you are very good player and you can beat CPU with these sliders but generally they are unacceptbale.
We can not accept results like this:
Barca-Levante(CPU) 0-3 (shots: 22-15)
Real-Milan(CPU) 1-3 (shots: 7-7)
Man City(CPU)-Arsenal 1-4 (shots: 3-17)

For me 0.7 ver is very close to real football. I will analize during next days ver 0.7 maybe I will correct a bit something but generally Im 95% sure I will stay with them.

Last edited:
I have been testing my set for past 3 days now. Doing over 30 games on various teams, difficulty levels, etc.

Watching AI vs AI play on Legendary (this was watched and analyzed over 50 times if I recall :LOL:) to see how AI can play vs each other. It's a blast :D.

I think I have my final set done. The key factor was balancing this thing out.

Here is video of what one can expect:

YouTube - FIFA 13 - Legendary - Spurs vs Chelsea - full match HD (720p)

Legendary, Slow, 5min halves (mind you they would work even better on longer stretch of time, but I don't have so much time for games ;)).

Suggestion to starting with them: Start on Pro and move to higher difficulty from there.

Sliders are almost same for User/AI until noted:

USER/CPU
Sprint Speed: 0/0
Acceleration: 66/66
Shot Error: 25/25
Pass Error: 44/44
Shot Speed: 48/48
Pass Speed: 52/52
Injury Frequency: 80/80
Injury Severity 41/41
GK Ability: 73/73
Marking: 0/83
Run Frequency: 25/25
Line Height: 48/48
Line Length: 42/42
Line Width: 46/46
Fullbacks Positioning: 52
First Touch: 25
Power Bar: User preference

Now people will do: WTF?!

Why lowering the numbers, when everyone increases them?! You're nuts mate, those can't play well.

This is what I was thinking too at first, but decided to play them exclusively for 2 past days and had the best FIFA experience to date. The key factor is FUN mixed with tad realism ;).

Try them out. Don't be scared. Like I said, key element is balance.

Last edited:
AI v AI it looks really good and plays out fairly realistically (although passing completion is unrealistically high), the problem is as soon as a human plays v CPU it simply stops playing realistically and I don't think those sliders would work for Human v Legendary.

They do work ok vs World Class though.

Legendary is cheating, but you know, that's the last step and should be hard to beat ;).

Forgot to mention my current controller setup:

Air Balls
High
Off
Assisted
Manual
Semi
Semi
Assisted
Assisted (that doesn't matter I guess)
Off
Tactical Defending

And yes, not every shot goes on target, passes do miss their targets, first touch errors do happen. Weird stuff...

I now feel like we don't need to exaggerate on sliders to make the game more real.

As for passes completition rate in AI vs AI game, it's common. Look how much time on the ball they leave each other. The game does change when human plays vs AI. Due to pressing higher, blocking passing routes, etc.

Will do video vs World Class. This time playing it ;).

at the end of the day how sliders affect the performance of the game are subjective. The majority all want different things, full manual, different camera settings, realism or arcade, time restrictions e.g how long you have to play the game..all these have an effect on the slideres..so what might be excellent for someone will be rubbish for someone else..I have found my perfect sliders and will not adjust any by as much as 1...but to back up the above i tried them on a different camera and hated them..I suppose the learning is find what you like then stop tinkering

Back
Top Bottom