Pes 6 Camera zoom out request

billge

Non-League
4 March 2010
I`d like to thank you all for marvelous job on magnificent series of the Pes 6 , which i believe the best game engine ever made so far.

I was wondering if possible to stop camera`s zoom in option when scoring in Pes 6 ,as you know on training mode , camera zoom is off and i think its wonderful and very realistic , i was hoping to change it to use during the games as well, is that possible ?

By the way i have to say that pipa23 done a wonderful job on pes 7 patch ,stadiums lines are amazing and very realistic,i recommend everyone to give it a try , i also enjoy following juce&robbie s works.

Thanks
Bilge

Juce has informed me that it would be possible to do that but i probably will need ID numbers of the cameras to edit it.

If anyone got ideas id like to know and appreciated.

Thanks very much

Billge

Don't know anything about those ID numbers, but can replace the functions where it controls the camera.
The only problem I have is it disables ball-tracking, so still need to find a way to control the camera without losing track of where the ball is.

+1 for zoom out using wide camera.
I'd like that for pes 5, but pes 6 would be fine though

Ditto.

The only thing that I find superior in PES 2010 is the ability to use really wide (long distance) camera. When I play PES5 and 6 I always miss it.

I`m still expecting someone could help with this , is there anyone who can do this or guide me which codes i could use ...

I dont think its possible otherwise we should know it untill now,since 5 years i havent seen anything about this in any Pes forum...

Back
Top Bottom