[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

This week I have mostly been playing;

Assassins Creed 2 - Fantastic game and having loads of fun. One of the few games where I'm reluctant to pull myself away to play another game as I want to keep playing this and finish the game off. One of my games of the year without doubt.

Need For Speed: Shift - Been tempted to get this for a while but heard too many people say the later cars are awful to handle but the earlier game is good. Have to say I'm enjoying it a lot and I find the AI and sense of fun much better than Forza. Particularly liking the AI not sticking to the racing line and crashing into each other.

Left 4 Dead 2 - It's alright I guess. Only playing single-player so it feels a bit ... lifeless (get it?). It's fun enough hacking zombies but I don't know, it lacks a lot of atmosphere and I'm not sure I'll really bother with it much.

Far Cry 2 : I couldn't play more than 30 minutes. It's terrible.
Wanted : 1st mission, not so bad. I like this type of game. I will complete it this week-end.
Runaway 3 : chapters 1 and 2 so far. I love this series.

And a lot of MW2. Tonight, "The Gulag" on veteran :).

Not played many games in the last week, but i've mainly played Football Manager 2010.

Modern Warfare 2
It is just awesome!

Peggle
As it was reduced to 400 pts :)

FIFA 10
Lounge mode with ShootoJr

Online manual 1v1 - met some decent players that dont glitch.

Still a great game.

Will have to get Peggle now if it's 400 points, I love the PC version :).

I've not played many games in the last week as I have been away, played FM 10 yesterday but thats it I think.

Left 4 Dead 2 - It's alright I guess. Only playing single-player so it feels a bit ... lifeless (get it?). It's fun enough hacking zombies but I don't know, it lacks a lot of atmosphere and I'm not sure I'll really bother with it much.
If it's like the first one you really need to play online, preferably not with fucktards. I've not picked this up yet but it's on the list.

Yeah luckily my friends list is full of people with no lives (including me), so i always have 3 other friends to play with. And to be fair, that's where the fun is. If you play it on single player, it's just dull, boring and not worth the money you paid for it.

Dead Space - Bought it months ago but only started playing it. Got to say I nearly shat myself many times.

:LOL:

Quality game, I can never bring myself to play it though as I hate jumpy moments :D

- Bad Company 2 beta - Only one map but every game is different, lots of fun. Also the sound design is phenomenal.

- NBA 2K10 - My Player is going great so far, 12 minute quarters ftw.

- Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time - Great game but the auto save/checkpoint system kinda sucks (noticed late Rad)

- FIFA 10 - Despite the flaws, BAP remains a nightly affair, its super addictive.

im playing nothing. Got an important exam next week so heads in the books!

Got Assasins Creed 2 in the cellophane waiting till ive done the exam and then its getting battered.

:LOL:

Quality game, I can never bring myself to play it though as I hate jumpy moments :D

4 chapters in. Can't believe I still have 8 chapters to go. God knows how many hours of stress that equals to. Think I'll end up with chronic diarrhea when its over.

Very good game though. Love the graphics and mostly the controls.

Dead Space - Ok so I've managed to get to chapter 7. Need a 2-3 day break now. Sheesh. The game's very stressful..

Flower - Played it right after I quit Dead Space, for obvious reasons...

Little Big Planet - Man this game never gets boring. It is fun just playing other people's levels and see how they all differ in the creativity department.

Assassins Creed 2 - FInished the game, liked it a lot, 8/10 for me.

Modern Warfare 2 - Only played multiplayer..I prefer Battlefield but it's ok.

Madden NFL Arcade - Didn't like it at first, enjoying it now. I've never really played the "real" Madden, but this is a fun game. Just hoping they do a FIFA Arcade soon.

The Saboteur - Played for a couple of hours. Really enjoying it so far..a shame they didn't polish it a bit more, could easily have been the game of the year.

SFG Soccer - Indie game. Enjoying the carrer mode, on my fourth season.

FIFA 10 - Enjoying it a lot. The gameplay is fucking amazing.

Forza Motorsport 3 - Multiplayer with friends is great.

Football Manager 2010 - The new tactics creator and the "shout" is the best thing they've added to the game in many years. FM11 is going to be the game of the year.

Anno 1404 - Great game for relaxing.

Jesus christ. I don't normally play this many games, I promise. A lot of free time and lots of great game..

Modern Warfare 2- Just purely for the multiplayer aspect with my friends.

DJ Hero- Only picked up this week and I'd gradually starting to enjoy it :D

Modern Warfare 2 - On Level 42 now..Enjoying the run of kills on stealth.

FM2010 - Just started a new season with Barca...Bought Ronaldo R9 as a backup forward for 2.5Mill Pounds.

FIFA10 - At least two games a day on Professional/World Class.

Assassins Creed II - Yay, finally played it over the weekend. Really good, has a nice calmness to it aswell. A lot of fun just wandering around getting to the highest points in the game. And then doing a big ol' dive into some hay.

Well since I last posted, I have got a Wii and got it set up over the weekend, so after carefully gathering together a cheap game library for it, I sat down and played some games.

New Super Mario Bros Wii: Well it's old school Mario, more akin to the SNES over the NES, just; anyhow, like the Old Mario's I found myself getting killed pretty often, I have just never quite got that whole jumping mechanic quite right. It throws more lives at you on this than any other Mario I can remember. Got to World 1-4 at the moment and that's it.

Ghost Squad: Have always loved the Sega Light Gun Shooters, and this was always a favourite in the arcade, was always gutted the Dreamcast died, cause I'm sure it could of handled this game. Still it's great fun and I'm a big fan.

Boom Blox : Bash Party: Now I can see why people have stuck Wii-motes through TV screens, it's fun and I enjoyed a quick play of it. Can be had for a tenner, so if you have a Wii, get this and have a laugh.

Back
Top Bottom