Sony PSP/Vita

Re: PSP - What do you think?

Milanista said:
I wonder if/when Sony are working on a 2nd generation version with a more powerful battery.

Apparently they are currently working on producing the machine as it is, demand is again outstripping supply. Maybe once it hits Europe they will have sorted out the battery life

It's fantastic, but 180 quid? You poor sods, that's steep!

Milanista said:
Jus tsaw the FIFA screens, even though FIFA is shit.... the graphics look great for this small console!!!
Where?? Edit: HERE... Wow. I have to admit that is pretty impressive.

Come on Konami!!!!

Let's hope the competition warms up....cos that looks good. Does it play like a donkey though, like the PS2 Fifa 2005?

I've got one too.

If anyone is interested and willing to pay over the odds, CEX in Liverpool has two for sale in the window.

KOP_007 said:
I've got one too.

If anyone is interested and willing to pay over the odds, CEX in Liverpool has two for sale in the window.

I was looking at em on Ebay and its amazing how much people are selling them for. I bet the ones in CEX are about 300 quid, maybe even more.

CWright said:
I was looking at em on Ebay and its amazing how much people are selling them for. I bet the ones in CEX are about 300 quid, maybe even more.
You lot really will pay over the odds! I got mine for 25,000 yen (the value pack) which works out at around 125 quid!!

crayon said:
You lot really will pay over the odds! I got mine for 25,000 yen (the value pack) which works out at around 125 quid!!

FROM WHERE?

CWright said:

Yeah, CEX in Liverpool had a Value pack for £430 and a normal for £330!!! Games £45 each.

My local import store has them instock for £390 :o wtf is that about. it also advertises "psp with 1 game = £450"

hmmmm....bargain

If it wasn't the price it was here, I wouldn't be paying, no matter how good it was.

And another site lists the basic PSP at 180 quid with SimplyGames following Amazon and Gameplay. We are getting so robbed here!!

We should go into business, the profits being made!

I know where you can get them if anyone would like to know "pm" me.

grim said:
I know where you can get them if anyone would like to know "pm" me.

I find it very hard to believe you grim

Milanista said:
I wonder if/when Sony are working on a 2nd generation version with a more powerful battery.

I'm not sure if that is necessary Milanista.
I know someone who has a PSP he has tested the battery with two games: Ridge Racers and a Japanese beat-um-up-game (forgot the name).
He could play Ridge Racers for more than 5 hours (with the earphones on)
The Beat-um-up: the samen.
Ridge Racers in WIFI multiplayer with the sound on maximum volume: Almost three hours...

That is enough for more...i would never play more than 5 hours.

The battery lasts long enough, for sure. What gets me though, is it gives you like a second warning before going off. Good job it plays while charging!!!

CWright said:
I find it very hard to believe you grim

No Chris really..........Anymore PMS?

Last edited by a moderator:

(Goes to check PSP for damage......oh, and check the walls for UMD damage (not WMD then?).....)

Think I may have the dead pixel. Will wait till one day before warranty is up and get a new one.

Back
Top Bottom