Kitserver 5.3.3

juce

Champions League
7 November 2003
Last edited:
Re: Kitserver 5.2.3

Finally support for WE9LE! Ball rotating preview looks great! Fantastic work Juce, well done!

the balls crashed the game ,..... Help please .. If i don't select a ball i can play but when i select a ball it crash

I've found a pretty big bug in this new kitserver , I can't make any substitutes during the match! (strange because it's enabled in general settings)
The CPU can't make substitutes either...

Ball & stadium preview are an awesome new feature :applause:

*edit*

Ok, I found it
In the kit selection screen you have to switch (page up/page down) to settings control [2/4] and turn the substitutes on (3)
Use 1 en 2 keys to navigate and the + en - keys to change the values.

Last edited:

This is great.I had a few minutes messin with it to get it all going but no problems so far using it with WE9.Although i have noticed when viewing stadiums and skipping through them i find it sticks on the same stadium.Might just be me though

nice work !
about the stadium preview feature, the weather doesn't work in Amsterdam Arena, Sapporo Dome and Oita Big Eye Stadium:)

ronald_g4 said:
nice work !
about the stadium preview feature, the weather doesn't work in Amsterdam Arena, Sapporo Dome and Oita Big Eye Stadium:)

i think those are closed-roof staidums, no?

Some of my kits have gone strange and changed colours and stuff :S like AZ alkma

Last edited:

Hi Juce,

Great work.
Do you have any ideas as to why the ball preview images are not working on my Kitserver. I can change the ball names, but the image of the ball is just not there.

marsmanic said:
Some of my kits have gone strange and changed colours and stuff :S like AZ alkma

Same problem here,
I think kits with more then one pallet (non-shared) are not blocked anymore by kitserver.
I also have a problem in editmode, the ID's in the top right corner are still there but those for the faces are not refreshed properly. The ID text of the previous face stays on screen until another kitserver face shows up..

Blanco exactly the same problem inc. the edit mode stuff, like the two players around Crespo in the chelsea team also have crespo.bin on them yet they do not have his face.I saved a replay of the match and i noticed as i went closer in to the players the kit was red [the home kit] and from a distance the kits were blue [the away kit] and during the match they were some strange white and pink colour mix strange :S

how can i get rid off default flags over national team emblems?

plz help

tnx

Borjan go on 'edit' mode then go to 'edit team', go to the team you want to edit, then go to 'strip' then click on 'chest logo' then go down to the bottom option called 'ON/OFF' go on that and then go down to flag and use the arrow keys to turn the flag 'off' and then its done for that team

Tnx mate but I knew that, sorry I forgot to mention that I only play ONLINE so still have flags over national teams emblems :(

please someone help

Update for Ballserver: 5.2.3.2

Added safety checks on map.txt. Most of the crashes were related to errors in map.txt (incorrectly spelled model files or textures). Now, the game shouldn't crash anymore even if you misspelled or put a wrong file in there. If ball server cannot find a texture of model file, or cannot uncompress it, then it will just ignore it and not show the preview.

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.nt89.net/files/juce/bserv-5232.zip

HOW TO INSTALL:
just unpack the zip somewhere, and copy new bserv.dll and blight.png into your "kitserver" folder (replacing the old bserv.dll)

Also, DAMned has suggested a clever lighting technique to make the ball previews more realistic - with shadows and reflections. This is now also included in 5.2.3.2. Check out this screenshot:

ballshadowsvx0.png

Blanco, marsmaniac,

try using "kserv-shpal.dll" instead of kserv.dll (this is an older version of kitserver module that doesn't support HD-kits and requires shared palette kits for mixing, but might still be a bit more stable than new kserv.dll).

What do you mean Juce?

I have both dll files but when I disable kserv.dll (by renaming the file) kitserver doesn't work anymore.
Great work anyway. :)

Ok, I renamed the kserv.dll from kitserver 5.2.3 and replaced it with the kserv.dll from kitserver 5.2.2. I don't really know what i'm doing but kitserver blocks the non shared palet kits, kitmixing works properly again :)

Damn, www.nt89.net is down atm.

Last edited:

Hi everyone
I got problem with stadium server (included in KitServer 5.2.3). Stadiums work great during a game, but when I wanna check them in "stadium view" after presing "1" and selecting stadium game just exits to windows, changeing weather conditions for "ingame stadiums" works ok. I got PES5 patched with superpatch 3.1 and "Stadium Server MegaPack v.0.1 by nt89.net Staff". Ballserver and kitserver works ok.

Juce you are great, thank for your work, we all owe You

americanista10 said:
szulolo probably is a stadium from ur stadium carpet

I have a stadium pack made by people who know what they're doing so I gues that stadiums are ok - but you never know. I just downloading stadium pack made by Forzaroma and check my game with this stadiums.

Back
Top Bottom