Moved to page 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: XBox 360 GamerCards

Please add mine:

Added to main list

yup and add mine please.

Edit: Now added to the list (wasn't me though)

Can someone explain how I already have 4 1/2 stars out of five on my gamercard? I haven't played the games on Live much at all?

Can someone explain that despite the fact that even though I've never teamkilled, spun a car in PGR3 and yet have it done to me all the time, I still only have three fucking stars?

The Stars are based on your reputation, you can give players feedback without having actually played with them, just by clicking preferred player it helps you notch up a star. People you have met on Live can also give you a 'prefered player' feedback even tho they aint on yoru friends list. 5 stars means that people have enjoyed gaming with you. You start with a default 3 stars. You can also give players bad feedback, say in PES5 some git quits, just give them bad player feedback and they will go towards reducing your star level.

Nobody's rating me then. I've played something like 20 races though...

Something I think is piss-poor (in PGR at least) is there's no way to make races with rules, e.g. set up a lobby with the title of "CLEAN RACERS ONLY". I'm fed up with PGR3, I might as well exchange it, what's the point? Nobody wants to play fair and I'm not playing it to smash cars up, I play it to race.

fair point,im gunna trade in fifa its so easy 2 complete lol

chris, add me. we had some quality games the other day, all fair play etc. You cant help the occasional crash, but we keep our games as fair as possible

only1tevez said:
fair point,im gunna trade in fifa its so easy 2 complete lol

You mean you could be bothered to complete ALL the challenges?

I cant I got 1 more left to do which is win a Custom League...

DJ

Can somebody explain the gamerpoints on the cards for me? If I am not on LIVE (which is a lot of the time at the moment until I get a router sorted) will it still update my points next time I sign onto LIVE?

You get gamer points for getting achievements. Playing single player games, i.e. beating a level on PDZ, gets you gamer points.

Yeah and when you connect to Xbox Live you scores get updated on your Online Gamer Card.

DJ

i got pes5 for pc i wonder is it any better on xbox360 is the graphics better and is online better.
i may trade in Fifa and get PGR3 and pes5

I doubt it will be as PC with a decent graphics card and PES5's detail settings to the max would be possibly better than the Xbox version ran through a 360.

Just my thoughts on it

DJ

I take back what i said before about PES5 being shit on xbox live. its only against some people that it lags like fuck. But so far ive been having very smooth matches.

I'd get PES5 in a second but (call me a name-whore if you want)... I don't like the idea of being Merseyside Red or London. *Sigh*

marcdavo said:
Any you mind if i add you to my friend list online for some PGr3 racing??

Feel free mate, unless youre a Man Yoo fan obviously ;)

lol @ CWright, that means I cant add you then :( damn! I cant experience the CWright "ram me off the track" racin experience :)

DJ

Back
Top Bottom