Become a Legend issue -> bug?

leandropuc86

Conference
29 September 2011
Hi folks, been away from the forums for a while. I've started to play PES 2011 again as I feel it's far better than PES 2012, or at least way funnier. I'm doing a BAL game and my player became World Player of the Year, UEFA Player of the Year and got picked up for the UEFA best eleven. CL top scorer and assist leader, La Liga top scorer and assist leader.

Guess what? My NT (which is Portugal) NEVER called me up. Is this a bug? Is my game rigged?

Maybe the manager don't like you? ;)

Maybe he's still young and all that was a fluke? :P

Hehe don't really know. Try another season and see how it goes.

Not really, I've scored over 150 goals in about 260 games or so, plus over 50 assists. Surely that's enough to get a call, but it's not happening...

Hi folks, been away from the forums for a while. I've started to play PES 2011 again as I feel it's far better than PES 2012, or at least way funnier. I'm doing a BAL game and my player became World Player of the Year, UEFA Player of the Year and got picked up for the UEFA best eleven. CL top scorer and assist leader, La Liga top scorer and assist leader.

Guess what? My NT (which is Portugal) NEVER called me up. Is this a bug? Is my game rigged?

Sounds like you need to up the level your playing at. PC probably thinks your on to easy a level to get an international call up.

Made a move mid-season from Real Madrid to AC Milan, won Champions League, Serie A and Coppa Italia. After scoring 68 goals for both clubs, I've finally won my first call-up at the start of the second season. Geez, took me nearly eight seasons...

Back
Top Bottom