Looking for help in obtaining genuine WE9LE PC Copy

soyo

WEplayWE Creator
28 November 2007
Hi.

What some of you probably know about me, is that I'm huge fan of Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution(Pes5 released in Korea back in 2006).

Anyways I wanted to ask you in a big way, if any of you guys could help me find the genuine copy of WE9LE PC. I'm looking for this game to own it out of sentiment, I looked over whole web, ebays, not ebays, online shops, there is simply no way to obtain this game. I'm ofcourse willing to pay a fair price for it, as well as shipping cost.

I really would love to have this game, but the more months goes by, the less of a chance I will ever be able to obtain this rarity.

Can any of you help me? Maybe some have some contacts in Korea which could help in locating one copy? Or maybe someone has some contacts within Konami?

cheers
Lucas

I'm trying, but all I find is the PS2 version.

You can try searching yourself pasting this in google etc:

"위닝일레븐9라이브웨어에볼루션"

This means Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution in Korean.

Hopefully you do find something :)

Also try contacting play-asia.com. They might be able to help you.

EDIT: Actually I think I found it.

http://www.neo-mall.com/shop/shopdetail.html?branduid=585

Site seems a bit amateurish but this is all I could find.

And another one here.

Last edited:
Good idea. Thanks for it Lami, I've send email to play-asia.

Anybody else have any suggestions?

cheers
Lucas

Hi.

What some of you probably know about me, is that I'm huge fan of Winning Eleven 9 Liveware Evolution(Pes5 released in Korea back in 2006).

Anyways I wanted to ask you in a big way, if any of you guys could help me find the genuine copy of WE9LE PC. I'm looking for this game to own it out of sentiment, I looked over whole web, ebays, not ebays, online shops, there is simply no way to obtain this game. I'm ofcourse willing to pay a fair price for it, as well as shipping cost.

I really would love to have this game, but the more months goes by, the less of a chance I will ever be able to obtain this rarity.

Can any of you help me? Maybe some have some contacts in Korea which could help in locating one copy? Or maybe someone has some contacts within Konami?

cheers
Lucas

Sorry man I know I said I could get you a copy but ive lost my Korean contact where I got mine, which ive now lost :(

Hey man.

Don't worry about it. The thought is what counts.

cheers!
Lucas

Well, at least you're box closer to having a copy :P

;)

Hey guys

Well... after almost 5 years of desperate searching, asking on any pes forum there was, checking ebays, even korean auction sites, messaging people, sending tons of unanswered emails to KONAMI, trying to contact everybody I could, finally I got lucky.

Before I get to it though, I want to publicly thank, thank, thank, the person who made this possible. A great, decent and very nice guy, mr Navid Firouz, without whom I could never even get close in getting this game.

Well, to cut long story short, today I got a package from South Korea, in which there was...

we9le1.jpg

we9le2.jpg

we9le3.jpg

Mission accomplished :COOL:

cheers
Luk

Last edited:
Congrats Luk!

Any chance you could PM me details of the seller? Very keen to get a copy if it's possible at all.

Guys I have to be honest and direct here, which I hope you will respect.

If he will want to, he will make himself available and known, but I can't share his contact on my own, as it's not up to me. He has links to these threads, so if he will like to, he will do so.

Secondly, I already have a dear friend of mine(plus couple others) from weplaywe.pl who said he will buy 20, 50 and even 100 of them, if only there will be as many, to share them among couple of our mutual close friends, and the rest to share with community.

So if there will be any more of these, your best bet to obtain a copy is checking the weplaywe.pl forum.

Lastly I don't want to sadden you guys, but remember. I was looking for this game for almost 5 years. For 1 copy. I only found it now due to some fluke, so the chances of finding even 1 more copy are very, very slim. But like I've said, keep an eye on weplaywe.pl.

cheers
Luk

That's fine, I'll continue looking and hope for the best.
Sorry lenoquesta :/

If I was the only one looking for it, and wouldn't know anybody, then I could help you out in first order.

But I have to be truthfull to the people from we9le community I know for years now.

Like I've said, keep checking weplaywe.pl forum from time to time. If me or friends of mine by some fluke find some batch of 100-200 new games of these just lying in some warehouse, we'll post it there for sure.

cheers
Lucas

Back
Top Bottom