iOS Gaming

Re: iPhone/iPod Touch Gaming

Awesome. I liked the PC demo but never bought it so might have to Touch it up instead.

Anyone else got Real Football 2010? Surprisingly good! Reminds me of PES 2 on PS2.

EDIT: Check these for inspiration: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iobZMSt2fQ

Doom Classic is great value, also includes 'Thy Flesh Consumed' chapter. The controls are fidgety at first but I think I've almost mastered it now.

Last edited:

I missed the 12 days of xmas thing where you got something free every day.

Last edited:

I got Real Football 2010, played it for about 15 mins then deleted it, I thought it was terrible :LOL: I like X2 Football, it's the best football game on iPod/iPhone imo.

Touch Physics (and Touch Physics 2) is awesome, very clever and excellenly designed game where u draw shapes to make a ball roll towards a target, u guys need to check it out.

Must be my most played app at the moment

59p i think as well

Drop7 has eaten up so much of my time since I started playing it this weekend, brilliant game.

Are none of you on OpenFeint? I've only got Flawless who uses it and is on my Facebook friend list. Surely Mr Boreham would use it?!

There's a load of games that use it. It's basically a highscore/friend client that developers use so you can compare scores and play online games against friends easily.

Yea, sure I'm on it - doesnt Real Racing use it?

If so, I'm bound to be listed under pbb76 :)

The odd thing there is that when I tell OpenFeint to sync with Facebook, it doesn't show you, Paul :CONF:

Exactly the same as the DS version, graphics seem a bit better. Controls take some getting used to but it seems like a very good port.

Yeah I agree. Played it during my lunch hour and thought it was a great port, just as good as the DS version, if not a little better graphically.

Parachute Panic has the best songs on any game, ever.

Is anyone able to add friends by username in OpenFeint? Can't find pbb76 or my workmate, no users found apparantly.

http://www.freeappaday.com/index.php

Today's free game is Zombie Pizza. Worth keeping an eye on the site!

Thought your apps were 'free' every day? :)

Cheers though - that looks good.

Sky+ has been updated too - complete re-design and much faster. Think this is one of my fave apps, so cool being able to record something on Sky+ when you are out and about if you forget to set it up.

I like to try them out and I'll buy them and support the developer if it's worth the money :)

Plus it's easier to get updates for the apps if they're paid for/free from the App Store :)

Looks alright, I'll grab the lite version and might get it when it drops to 59p :)

Office favourites at the moment are:

Cowabunga
Canabalt
Flight Control
Rat On The Run

Im enjoying Zombieville USA at the moment, Also been playing worms with my mate at work, thats been a laugh.

Oooo will do, My mate showed me that today actually but said it takes ages to go through (Which is good I guess)

My favourite games are:

10 PinShuffle (particularly 2 player)
Backbreaker
Boost (simple game, one of those addictive ones where you have to keep trying to beat your score)
Bouncedown (same as above)
Doodle Jump (and again)
CW-Gunner
Flight Control
GloBall
Labyrinth 2
NFS Shift
Rock Band
Virtual Pool

:LOL: Bouncedown! The lad in work keeps playing that, possibly the most annoying/catchy music I've heard in a game for years! What's your highest score on it?

4137, just trying to beat it now, and yeah I agree about the music :P.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom