J-league Winning eleven 2009 Club Championship PS2

i just hope it will have at least some sort of the improvement than the PES 2009 had. Can`t wait to test it!

Big cheers to Fernando - THE LEGEND in WE/PES/ISS circles ! I didn`t know you have done the Football kingdom translation patch? Nice work man, we all own you a statue one day for all the work you have done. Keep the good work !

News (more stuff will be revealed in Famitsu's next issues though):

Kataller Toyama, SC Tochigi and Fagiano Okayama (all of which joined the J2 this year) were added along with their home stadiums;

Saitama Stadium (fucking finally, I just hope they didn't take Komaba off the list though) and Sapporo Dome were added;

The Emperor's Cup logo was spotted in the competitions menu (however it doesn't look like the JFL teams are officially licensed)

Screenshots:

2009CC4.png

2009CC3.png

2009CC2.png

2009CC1.png

Also:

LICENSED BY J.LEAGUE Stats Stadium “adidas”, the 3-Bars logo and the 3-Stripe trade mark are registered trade marks of the adidas Group, used with permission. Teamgeist is a trade mark of the adidas Group, used with permission. the use of real player names and likenesses is authorised by FIFPro and its member associations. (C) JFA (C) 2002 Ligue de Football Professionnel (R) Officially licensed by Eredivisie CV (C) & TM 2009 Liverpool Football Club & Athletic Grounds Ltd Official Licensed Product of A.C. Milan Manchester United crest and imagery (C) MU Ltd (C) Real Madrid (09) Official product manufactured and distributed by Konami Digital Entertainment under licence granted by Soccer s.a.s. di Brand Management S.r.l. All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under license. (C) 2009 Konami Digital Entertainment ※画面は開発中のものです。

Last edited:
i just hope it will have at least some sort of the improvement than the PES 2009 had. Can`t wait to test it!

Big cheers to Fernando - THE LEGEND in WE/PES/ISS circles ! I didn`t know you have done the Football kingdom translation patch? Nice work man, we all own you a statue one day for all the work you have done. Keep the good work !

hehe thanks a lot! yep i did some but never finished it...

thx for the Screen Shot but the graphic seems not improve at all from WE 2009..

Hi All ,

The Graphics seem smoother in the screen shots posted above than WE2009 :) do you agree with me ?

BR,

B2Y

hehe thanks a lot! yep i did some but never finished it...

Oh man, you even worked on the FK series ! You're awesome :)

Retri> Yes, the Emperor's Cup is officialy licensed but without the JFL teams (as it is said on the game's official website). Nagai Stadium will also be available. Too bad they didn't add Miyagi though.

As for foreign leagues, Serie A and La Liga are only partially licensed.

PS3's "Become a Legend" mode is coming to PS2 with JWE2009CC.

Finally, rosters are up to date for April 2009.

Hey everyone, thanks for the update on the game, however, I am very disappointed again like I was last year, I like J-league more than WE ever since J-leauge WE5??? But seriously, last year, it make sense they don't wanna make one becuase not EVERYONE has a ps3, but now, ps3 becomes pretty common and obviously ps2 is less common becuase no one has it, mine is broken like 4 times that it can't be fixed, so can Konami or anyone here know WHY won't they make it on ps3? like there got to be a reason that i just don't know!

The money to buy ps2 is nothing I agree, BUT I have a ps3 already, and most ppl do, why not make the game on ps3 as well??? they already have a pretty successful ps3 we2009! so basically they just add the japanese players and change the masterleague style into asian cup and afc and others should be pretty easy!!!

Back
Top Bottom