PC Post your PES 2012 Setup - Patches/OFs/Mods etc

Daisuk

Yiddo
22 October 2002
Oslo
Tottenham Hotspur
Hey people! I'm just really curious to know how you play PES 2012, and whether or not you're satisfied with it. I'm desperately looking for a setup that could work, but I'm really struggling finding it. At the moment I'm using this;

Firepatch 4.1.2
Yair Gameplay Patch 8 (with Konami 1.02)
Jenkey Gameplay Tool (AI Cheat Script Remove and slightly harder shots)
Game Speed -1
Kitserver gamespeed speed 0,96

I still can't seem to find the right and nice balance. I really enjoyed playing Copa Libertadores with Gremio, but playing Premier League, I generally think it's too fast, the opposition keep parking the bus, and playing against Kevin Doyle of Wolverhampton (as an example), he's able to dribble my entire team (Tottenham) and score. Usually, when I try tackling, the opposition just does the 90 degrees turn, dribbles me away, or I concede a freekick. Bloody annoying.

So. Can you please post me your game setup, which patches you use, what settings you use - and last, but not least, are you satisfied with your setup? :)

EXE 1.03
PESEdit Patch
Jenkey's Gameplay tool (+shot power)
Gamespeed -2

I would also like to know what settings you guys are using, I think my setup could improve as well.
This cheat script remove really works, i mean, Did you noticed any big change?

I've been experimenting a lot the last few days, and currently I'm playing with this;

Exe 1.03
Firepatch 1.4.2
Yair First Pre Final
Gamespeed -1 (also 0.96 in Kitserver, mostly because my computer has a tendency to speed up and skip frames)
PES Edit Tool to change global stats
Difficulty; Regular

So "regular" is pretty easy, but I've changed lots of stats in PES Edit Tool, increased most stats, especially tenacity, team work, pressing, attack etc. I just enjoy the game a lot more than on professional and top player, doesn't feel as scripted, players are a lot less on rails, and every single goal feels unique again. It's like you're actually "equal" to the CPU, they're actually not cheating. On the downside, you get to dominate a LOT against the crap sides (I play as Tottenham), the wing backs don't always close down the wingers, sometimes you get a bit too much space (but this is also good, as it makes for some nice creative play), and recently I played Wigan, and they just weren't a threat in front of goal at all. I did lose 3-1 to Man City with this setup though, and I must say, I've had a string of very nice matches, I haven't dreaded a single goal I've conceded, and I've loved every single goal I've scored. So getting there! :)

Version: PES2012 1.03

Patches/mods:
- PESedit patch 2.4.2 and Kitserver V12.2.1
- Yair's final gameplay patch V2 (released 10 minutes ago)
- Noreplaylogo bins by Milan84 (invisible replay ball logo to avoid lag)

Gamespeed: -1

Difficulty: Professional

match time: 15 minutes

Last edited:
How do you guys use yairs patch and pesedit patch at the same time?? Please help lol I managed to use Jenkey and PESEDIT at the same time but ive heard yairs should be tryed

Simple,

Install PEsedit patch, put the Yair's exe in your gamefolder and rename it to pes2012.exe.(overwrite or replace)
Go to the manager.exe of kitserver and de-attach and re-attach the pes2012.exe.
Start the game via the PESedit selector and play

My Setup now

Version: PES2012 1.03

Patches/mods:
- PESedit patch 2.8
- Yair's gameplay patch V2.3
- Tommsen baseline chantpack + bundesliga addon.

Gamespeed: 0
Kitserver gamespeed: 0.90

Difficulty: from Professional to superstar (depends on my mood)

match time: 15 minutes

Back
Top Bottom