PES 2012 PS2 EDITOR

hello,

I have the V1.1 version, but the soft is only for pal version or not?
I used WE2012 optionfile, but nothing...
thanks...

you could try converting your of in a pal version using PS2 Save ID Changer. you can edit all you want by editor and then re-convert your OF using the program mentioned above. :)

??????? nothing can't see my option file, "BISLPM-552942012OPT" i paste and copy from my mc whit ULE in usb memory stick.
Maybe i must read a god tutorial for.
thanks.

Any one have the SRC? I like to have a look on how it works

Looks like the download links on first page are definitely expired.
I don't have the source code, but I guess someone else out here has got it.

Is anybody willing to re-post the Source Code, please?

Dear Sir:
I have this program Dkz Studio and it's not sport this code sles_556.56 and I can't open it and because of that I can't edit the PES PS2 2012
can you help me pleas
Thank you for sporting me​

Could someone help me use this editor? I can't open the program and i don't know why. The only thing I get is a window that says Windows Installer and then nothing...
What should I do? Thanks and sorry for my bad english...

Dear Sir:
I have this program Dkz Studio and it's not sport this code sles_556.56 and I can't open it and because of that I can't edit the PES PS2 2012
can you help me pleas
Thank you for sporting me​

next time justify your post coz it's unreadeble :)

here we are talking about peseditor, that's an option file editor. you are talking about dkz db editor and you need the right configuration to open the database. I don't know right settings, but you can open a new topic about your question.

Could someone help me use this editor? I can't open the program and i don't know why. The only thing I get is a window that says Windows Installer and then nothing...
What should I do? Thanks and sorry for my bad english...

you need java 6 or higher and then you have to doubleclicking over the file .jar.

Thank you D4v0R, it is a pleasure to start 2012 with an updated version of your editor! I am not an OF creator myself, but believe that your editor plays a crucial role in improving the PES PS2 series "scene" year after year :)

Also, a few months ago I took a look at the 2011 source in order to add a quick and dirty way of changing the player names to lowercase. In the hopes it is useful to others with such cosmetic preferences, I have cleaned it a bit (not too much, admitely), and I am posting a patch that adds a couple of buttons to uppercase or capitalize the player names to the "Stat adjust" tab. The patch and a sample image can be found inside the spoiler, in order not to pollute the post.

Feel free to include it in future versions of your editor, make any changes to it or reject it, of course. In any case, thanks again for releasing a new version of the editor, and for the effort of all these years!

hi
link blacked ...
pleas upload /www.mediafire.com
i need tool editing pes12 ps2
for editor and open the database.add& replace team and pleary

pleas
sorry my bad english

Hey guys, I'm trying to update the PES09 Editor by our great maestro D4v0r so that it can work on the PS2 PES13 option file, most of it is working but I'd use the PES12 source code in order to get a better version. Can anyone upload the PES 2012 Editor source code somewhere? Then I'll be glad to share my update with everyone, once it's finished.
Thanks everyone! Here's an image of what I've been able to do so far:

pes2013editor.jpg

Cheers

Hey guys, I'm trying to update the PES09 Editor by our great maestro D4v0r so that it can work on the PS2 PES13 option file, most of it is working but I'd use the PES12 source code in order to get a better version. Can anyone upload the PES 2012 Editor source code somewhere? Then I'll be glad to share my update with everyone, once it's finished.
Thanks everyone! Here's an image of what I've been able to do so far:

pes2013editor.jpg

Cheers

This is great news. Thanks for working on this. Sorry but I cannot help with source code though. I have the 2012 editor but I don't think that is the source code.

Back
Top Bottom