A way to play League in PES 2013

ragho

PES Mania
20 September 2012
Real Madrid
I think by these setting in master league
I approach close to the the league mode by choosing only me in marketing activity level
in league mode in previous version was no market activity
xxxht.png

I will play with my team Arsenal- which plays in premiere league - against Bochum in FA cup !!!!
This is the master league in konami !!
The worst PES version ever

97700681.png

Bochum (and bundesliga in general) is not in Konami's game, you'd normally be playing your cup match in masterleague against some fake D2 team ... you're obviously using a patch that either does not have championship yet for second division or you didn't configure your patch to use championship as D2. Inform yourself better about the patches you use or complain to the patchmakers about the lack of features ;)

I know that I use a patch
but can U tell me the way to find the option that configure the patch to use championship as D2 ?!

Don't have the game yet but if you want to play a mini league competition with 3 friends, could you not play the Champions league mode, select 4 user teams and put all these teams in the same group? Or do it with World Cup mode if you don't want to play twice against each team.

Have you guys sent emails to Konami about this? The more pressure we put on them the better.
No point. Reply from Konami, posted by another gamer:

Reply From Konami About The League Ommision

Dear customer,

Thank you very much for contacting the Konami customer support team.

We are sorry about your disappointment and we understand the League mode was one of the most cherished playing modes for some PES players. However, the decisions made by our PES Team have been directed by:

- the vision of an ever better game experience for our users

- assuring a variety of team and professional players which better represents your preferences

- your suggestions collected over the years, one edition after the other.

We can confirm that there will be other modes to play with your friends and fellows online, such as the Master League Online and, with the data pack available in October, the Online Community mode.

No point? Of course there is. Just spend a couple of minutes writing an email of complaint to Konami. They say they listen to user feedback after all.

It's this kind of apathy that pisses me off.
You apparenly didn't read that reply from Konami. Let me translate for you:

Dear valued PES customer:
Up yours, the decision has been made, now get lost.

So there you go, something meaningful for you to actually get pissed about: they obviously don't give a crap and they have no intention of putting league mode back in.

Last edited:
You apparenly didn't read that reply from Konami. Let me translate for you:

Dear valued PES customer:
Up yours, the decision has been made, now get lost.

So there you go, something meaningful for you to actually get pissed about: they obviously don't give a crap and they have no intention of changing adding league mode.

I've voiced my opinion. What have you done?

I've voiced my opinion. What have you done?
Blissfully accepting Konami's vision of an ever better game experience for our users which better represents your preferences.

Thank you Konami, you did it again, just like you do EVERY year!

Is there a way to play in Master League with boots available f.e. in Exhibition Match ? I see all players have the same boots blacks Adidas.

what a shame. league mode was best mode so far, although it started to make me nervous with "only night"games in previous versions.

Back
Top Bottom