Nintendo DS / 3DS / Wii / Wii U

Re: Nintendo revolution

Noone knows anything about it yet. Just about the only confirmed facts are that it will be wifi from the word go and that it'll be backwards compatible with GC games. I can't wait to see what they do, rumour has it that the pads will be gyroscopically controlled.

Size of Nintendo Revolution :

pre-e3-2005-revolutions-size-20050513005156453-000.jpg

pre-e3-2005-revolutions-size-20050513005155625-000.jpg

pre-e3-2005-revolutions-size-20050513005154703-000.jpg

pre-e3-2005-revolutions-size-20050513005153078-000.jpg

It is gonna kick a*s! that's for sure!
Can't wait!

Never been a big fan of nintendo!
I wonder if this time they'll wake up and find out that it's not only kids that play games?

Revan said:
Never been a big fan of nintendo!
I wonder if this time they'll wake up and find out that it's not only kids that play games?

Stereotying again???????

At the end of the day games are meant 2 be FUN!

Paper Mario 2 is a prime exampla of a childish looking game but is deeper than most of todays rpgs

Heh all the hosted images are leeching bandwidth today ;)

Looks sweet tho.

I'm gonna get mocked for saying this, but I always thought the GameCube was miles better looking than the PS2 and Xbox. Now I think this looks miles better than the PS3 and a bit better than the 360 as well.

I've only ever owned one Nintendo in my life and it was gotten rid of in under a year (Cube). I am definitely not planning on getting one of these, their support for games has been diabolical and they're a clear 3rd in the console 'wars' IMO.

As for the design, it looks like a cross between something from 80's and the PS2 - XB360 & PS3 both look far nicer. It's like it's a generation late, PS2 & XBox used square, defined edges on their consoles but those companies have both unveiled curved, smooth machines, this looks like a block/brick, even if it is small.

Games are what matters, I am assuming we're going to get more Mario and Zelda, big reason for me not being excited about it.

Dead Man said:
Stereotying again???????

At the end of the day games are meant 2 be FUN!

Paper Mario 2 is a prime exampla of a childish looking game but is deeper than most of todays rpgs

It's just a fact! Most of GC cubes were kid oriented! Exceptions are of course (RE for instance). But GC was obviously ostly for kids!

Like I said I hope they change that orientation!
But the new one looks.... I don't know.. horrible?
Games of course define how good it is!

One of the key announced features of the Revolution is nothing to do with next-generation games at all, but rather to do with Nintendo's back catalogue - all of which will be playable on the new system, right from the NES through to the N64 and the GameCube.

They arent even trying anymore are they

I dont mind the design, and overall the look of the next gen consoles are much improved over the current plastic lumps under my TV

Not trying? A new next-gen console AND being able to play every game nintendo have made? Yes please.

Nintendo president of America :

" We look forward to seeing you on the show floor tomorrow and be prepared to let your right brain run wild".

Virtal Reality helmet ?...

Oh dear god! Not the Virtual Reality Helmet?

Its the Virtual Boy 2!!!

Apparantly, you'll be able to download EVERY Nintendo game from the past onto the HD and play them.

I don't think they will be showing any games for the revolution, they haven't even shown the controller, let alone games :)

Back
Top Bottom