PES 2017 PlayStation & Xbox Discussion Thread

There are lots of examples for mods/option file/editing file sharing in PS4 or other consoles that KONAMI can use as ideas for PES, but I do fear the amount of flexibility that they can have.

It is one thing to provide the tools for us to easily remake all the stadiums, teams, players in the world, but it is another thing to allow us to easily make these stuff infringing on copyright, sharing it with everyone and Konami "turning a blind eye" to it....cause then there can be legal ramifications and EA can sue them for it.

It is a rare case cause in NBA2K, both parties have the NBA licenses, so no matter what modifications you make, there's nothing for either side to lose. For Skyrim and other games, all those mods do not infringe on copyright or making the game have something that was "exclusive" to the other game alone.

In the end, it does become a problem as EA will take action against KONAMI for they feel that they spent so much money on something to be exclusive, and Konami is just using it for free...

Konami Asia (Hong Kong) released an article today which contains a few new small screen-shots.

http://www.konami-asia.com/news/20160614/WE2017_CNT.pdf
(not in English)

In the pdf, it mentions something about Edit.

Edit
PS®4提供編輯資料分享功能。只需透過USB輕鬆傳送資料,就可與其他玩家分享你創造的球隊和球員

It's about sharing and saying that PS4 players can transfer data via USB conveniently, including the teams and players created.

Last edited:
isn't that atletico in the trailer... of the spanish league that everyone was pissing their pants over?

..running and movement animations don't have me that excited since they are similar to pes16 and its totally put me off.. and the big shorts are still in...

I do like the ground header, and really hope that they allow you to do this manually, like pes14/13... even fifa 17 has brought this in... its a must!!!

Konami Asia (Hong Kong) released an article today which contains a few new small screen-shots.

http://www.konami-asia.com/news/20160614/WE2017_CNT.pdf
(not in English)

In the pdf, it mentions something about Edit.

It's about sharing and saying that PS4 players can transfer data via USB conveniently.

yep noticed this.. this'll be huge if its what we hope it is.. easy tranferable data via USB ala ps3...

looks good but ice skating is more obvious than ever, even worse than pes 16

yeah my thoughts exactly... sprinting still doesn't look like sprinting.. faster feet god damn it hahah

I did notice that the crowd looked better, and the goal nets looked more detailed.. they way they are held up..

Back
Top Bottom