PES 2012 PC Demo talk

high cross from wings be offside!! and attack players be far from goalkeeper!!

high cross from back or from back wing not arrive to attacking players

why... the offside i scored 3 offside goals in 4 matchs ..refree raises the falg offffff no goal
i hate majeing short pass(assists) to arrive to goal.. in demo 1 + demo2 the attack's players stay far from goalkeeper to make high ball for him and follow in goal ... and if i want play high pass the defence jump and atack players not jump why? offff in the pes 4 was all attack players jump but in pes 9 + pes 10+ pes11+ demo 12 the goals That record by the head will be offside in demo no one from attack be close from keeper why konami

all players in demo as pes 2011 cant hit the ball by head Properly and shoot method by head is wrong It is not realistic

also i want make long pass from goalkeeper to attack players always the ball not arrive for attacking
i played 2demo.. bad game.. i hate playing on ground as barcelona team i want make high cross from back or from back side or from center for Penalty area i changed game style but Without usefulness... i see always defence jump and my attack players dont jump and if they jump the ball not arrive to thier heads why?? and sometimes be offside i hope make high cross from any place and see my players follow the ball in goal blz i like game

high cross from any place an court dont arrive to players in deom?? why just defence follow ball and hit by head we want attacking players follow ball high cross and hit ball to goal >>>> the style shoot by head not good

i want play game witt less offside some times cut ball from Discount then make pass from defence to attack see refree say offside i hate offside i want see game as pes 4 when make pass from any place in court ( stadium) all players follow ball and jump but in pes 12 demo just defevce jump and my attack"s player not jump and folow Properly

excusme on my english i speak arabic and try spaeak eng,,,

That's strange. I've used Wide on both the demos and this one feels slower. Then again, we've had this problem every year where users have to find the best settings that work for them on the PC.

Umm sorry, you are right, my game run about 25-30 fps in wide camera , no more.

Okay so I'm thinking of getting a PC laptop, does anyone know what kind of spec PES2012 would need to get a good looking version of the game? Surely it doesn't need a high powered PC for this?

What minimum spec would be suitable in anyone's experience?

Okay so I'm thinking of getting a PC laptop, does anyone know what kind of spec PES2012 would need to get a good looking version of the game? Surely it doesn't need a high powered PC for this?

What minimum spec would be suitable in anyone's experience?

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7
Intel Pentium IV 2.4GHz or equivalent processor
1GB RAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 128MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or AMD ATI Radeon x1300 video card)

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Windows XP SP3, Vista SP2, 7
Intel Core2 Duo 2.0GHz or equivalent processor
2GB RAM
DirectX 9.0c compatible video card. 512MB Pixel Shader 3.0 (NVIDIA GeForce 7900 or AMD ATI Radeon HD2600 or better)

the game is flawed again
just played 5 games at top player with 30 minute
when AI within 30 yards of goal the passes are strung together like ping pong
no chance of stopping computer from performing what it intended to do

didn't know that in real life stankovic can run inside the box do backheel then sneijder does spin move and facing away from goal does lob and finds eto who heads it to cambiaso for volley goal

will upload video in sec

Demo 2 has more individuality and better passing and is more polished all around but somehow I think some aspects were toned down since demo1:

Tackling seems easier and the CPU-AI isn't as lethal anymore, in demo 1 the tension when the CPU was attacking was much higher, while now it's more in the direction PES 2011 was.

Containment seems to be different as well, now it is more automated, you press containment and the defender decides the distance himself and tackles on his own but on this one I need more games to examine what happens here.

sry Im really dissapointed by the new PES. It just doesnt feel right, like pes 5,6 used to do. Its unbelievable but I started playing PES 6 and it feels like coming home.

I even tried Fifa 12 demo and I never thought I would say it but: Fifa even felt better than PES.

Sry but Konami lost my trust in a good game.

I would rather see them work on a next-level version of PES 6, with the same old graphic engine, just some small improvements.

PES has become to complex. It has lost its "good feeling"

Sry:((

sry Im really dissapointed by the new PES. It just doesnt feel right, like pes 5,6 used to do. Its unbelievable but I started playing PES 6 and it feels like coming home.

I even tried Fifa 12 demo and I never thought I would say it but: Fifa even felt better than PES.

Sry but Konami lost my trust in a good game.

I would rather see them work on a next-level version of PES 6, with the same old graphic engine, just some small improvements.

PES has become to complex. It has lost its "good feeling"

Sry:((

to me it's completely the opposite.

YouTube - ffs.wmv

yeah close control is so realistic, Rangers ( club with D technique ) on this vid, and the player sprinting with the ball has such close control as Messi should have, if you think this is right you are blind or don't watch soccer.

See i noticed the exact same thing as soon as i played the demo. It's much worse than 1 was IMO. In fact i actually replicated somethinng like this but with Michael Dawson.

I've no idea what is going on really. Granted it's not like i tried to beat 3 players with Dawson but the close control just looked ridiculous. In your video it does look like the ball is attached to his feet by string.

Last edited:
Personally i'm enjoying PES for the first time in years. It's a definite buy for me this year. There's many gameplay flaws but it's enjoyable enough as a game to look past them.

For me, the biggest flaw is the sound. It's awful, there's no atmosphere at all. The ball sound is terrible, and the post sound is even worse. It takes away some of the satisfaction of scoring a goal.

Hopefully these can all be solved by editing, but I can't recall the sound being fixed in previous version so who knows.

high cross from back or from back wing not arrive to attacking players

looooooook here youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPiWCvX-oBo

why... the offside i scored 3 offside goals in 4 matchs ..refree raises the falg offffff no goal
i hate majeing short pass(assists) to arrive to goal.. in demo 1 + demo2 the attack's players stay far from goalkeeper to make high ball for him and follow in goal ... and if i want play high pass the defence jump and atack players not jump why???? offff in the pes 4 was all attack players jump but in pes 9 + pes 10+ pes11+ demo 12 the goals That record by the head will be offside in demo no one from attack be close from keeper why konami

all players in demo as pes 2011 cant hit the ball by head Properly and shoot method by head is wrong It is not realistic
i played 2demo.. bad game.. i hate playing on ground as barcelona team i want make high cross from back or from back side or from center for Penalty area i changed game style but Without usefulness... i see always defence jump and my attack players dont jump and if they jump the ball not arrive to thier heads why?? and sometimes be offside i hope make high cross from any place and see my players follow the ball in goal blz i like game

high cross from any place an court dont arrive to players in deom?? why just defence follow ball and hit by head we want attacking players follow ball high cross and hit ball to goal >>>> the style shoot by head not good

i want play game witt less offside some times cut ball from Discount then make pass from defence to attack see refree say offside i hate offside i want see game as pes 4 when make pass from any place in court ( stadium) all players follow ball and jump but in pes 12 demo just defevce jump and my attack"s player not jump and folow Properly

excusme on my english i speak arabic and try spaeak eng,,,

Sadly this is how the full game is going to be, so PES 2012 will suck I guess but still..
Biggest problems in PES 2012 that make so many people on these forums hate/dislike the game :

- Reverse catch up bug where u can't catch the attacker once he is past you even if ur top speed is 99 and his is 50.

- Crossing bug where the defenders let players have free headers.

- Close control of players is absolutely ridicilous, its like the ball is attached with a string to every player who runs with the ball, even players with 60 dribble accuracy make such close touches that only Messi would when sprinting.

- Goalkeepers are not good enough.

- Doesn't seem to be much of a difference between players like in 2011, there you could clearly see the difference between Messi or Iniesta or Xavi etc... here the difference is much less noticable.

- Why is there no acceleration stat??? Acceleration is one of the most important things in soccer, without it it means that explosive power/Agility will dictate that burst of pace which means even players with bad acceleration and speed like Xavi will be able to skip past players with ease.

- Why do players still run on rails when getting a pass or whatever, and sometimes you can't sprint aswell in some situations, why is this game still too automated and the computer still forces you to do things you don't want?

- Animations are horrible but I can live with that if the other areas were fixed...

I like the second demo better than the first, but overall, I'd say Konami has done very little to improve from PES 2011. There's really nothing there. Some of the smaller things that was annoying in 2011 seems to be even more annoying now; players on rails, a player not wanting to take the ball when it's close because of some script, really awkward turning animations this year (a lot worse than last year's), lots of these overhead-kick style clearances, extremely shit cursor changing, lots of really shitty rebounds from goalkeepers (with that horribly unrealistic animation), and it's generally a bit too fast for its own good. At -1 or -2 the speed is OK, but it just doesn't look good, because of the ridiculously shoddy animations. I can't believe after so many years, that they still have this extremely blocky robot-like animation style. And of course, the atmospheres at the games are a joke, of course, but we are used to that.

Apart from those issues, the gameplay isn't bad at all, it's just not THAT good either. You need to build up your play a bit more than last year, which is good, but it's not a massive improvement. Generally the game suffers a lot from being very "scripted" still, in that it doesn't feel very organic, you can REALLY feel that the players are moving in these straight lines very robot-like, the animations are what, 7-8 years old now? As much as I prefer PES to FIFA, Konami could definitely learn something about animating the moves from FIFA, which are a few years ahead in that department.

I don't think the game is horrible at all. It's just that it hasn't really moved forward from last year at all, in my opinion. Some more close control, harder to defend, have to build up play a bit more, and that's it. Seems like something that could've been a patch made by someone on this forum for PES 2011, to be honest.

So, what can really save this game now are improved game modes. But I'm sure we'll see nothing like the SWOS-like format the fans have been crying out for for years, and still have a very one dimensional silly "Master League" with two divisions, and all challenges really over in a couple of seasons. I just cannot for the life of me see why Konami doesn't get it. They've hit their heads against the wall for so many years now, I'm kind of speechless. If it could be done in 92 with SWOS, why can't it be done in 2011? Hire a few of the guys from this forum, and we'd have the ultimate footy game within a year, absolute 100% certain.

But, I guess it's about the light bulb theory. Make something that wears out after a little while, improve it a little bit, and make people buy more and more. It works. It's just a bit sad that we're falling for this stupid trick year after year.

Sorry, rant over. :)

FIFA demo :

What i liked

+ smooth animations
+ weight of the ball
+ sound of the ball
+ curving shots
+ arena

What i did not like

- pace of the game
- passing [seriously, passing is the worst thing and so horrible it is the main thing that puts me of off Fifa, you cannot pass hard enough for the ball to move fast, PES passing is like light years ahead]
- AI is always 100% in the right position on field and always on your back, not realistic , players in real life make mistakes and do not stick to their position like glue no matter what
- gameplay feels static
- gets repetetive after many games

PES demo 2 :

What i like

+ pace of game
+ passing
+ actions which you can create, much more freedom than in Fifa
+ Players make mistakes like in real life
+ long shots
+ after many games the game is still enjoyable
+ freekicks are nice

What i did not like:

-keepers should be better in some situations
-sound and weight of the ball makes it somewhat feel like a bowling ball
-sometimes ball bounces too much off of the players

Verdict PES:

Presentation: 7

Graphics: 8

Sound: 7

Gameplay: 8

Lasting Appeal: 8

Overall: 8

Verdict FIFA:

Presentation: 7

Graphics: 7

Sound: 8.5

Gameplay: 5

Lasting appeal: 5

Overall: 6.5

Last edited:
I play pes since ISS that means more than 10 years and believe me i know how soccer is played.A game company cant produce a soccer game that everyone will like because all of as do like somethings more and some things less so they(company) will produce a game that the majority will like to play.
My review for this game is that it is the best produced from konami!
Pace: everyone talks that the game doesnt have much pace,thats not true pace is great in this game.
Gameplay is great!!! as never seen in a soccer game before, fifa is crap afterall with robotic movement.
Graphics are exelent!
And above all AI is the harder i ever played and it doesnt at all have to do with pes 2011 whichwas easy.I played a game vs bayern with spurs and the Germans were attacking and bombing from far and close my area, finally i lost 1-3.
Konami release the game and dont change anything this one i give 10/10
for pes2011 i gave 7/10 because it was a step forward.

This game is ridicoulous

so, Id done the following.

A few games playing we9le
A few games Fifa 12
A few games Pes 2012

Results:

We9le was by far the most tense, exciting, dynamic game. Also the most strategic with most prominent player indivduality factors- speed, shooting ability.

PEs 2012 was really dull. It was like ping pong with a shot at end. Pass, pass, pass, pass, shoot...the gameplay felt so 1 dimensional. There was really no strategies to play like out wide or cut in or play through middle, or make runs etc....it was literally pass, pass, pass ping pong style then shoot...ALso the game looks so bland, animations and models are not that great. Still too easy to score from distance. I mean I dunno bout you guys but I get the ball 20-35 yards out with clean chance to shoot I am at worst getting a corner or rebound. The whole 90mins is so repetitive I almost fall asleep playing. (you can score amazing and realistic goals though, thats a plus but build up to attempts and overall gampleay is dull and one dimensional)

FIFA 12. Well the cpu in fifa is a bit crappy for me but I can see this game being fun online or with freinds it has nice animations, you can score lotsa cool goals, do cool tircks, its pretty smooth, its arcadey, its kinda fun.

Last edited:
And IMO PES3 craps all over these games

which is sad really

Thats 10 years technology yet worse result.

Imagine a mobile phone from 10 years ago being preffered to a current one.

TBH its not good enough

Well the phone doesn't have a deep tactics system and a diverse set of player index cards to take player and team individuality to another level.

Also you have a fully analog control scheme and differing levels of pass assistance, along with manual pass controls. Manual off-the-ball control offers a new way of directing your team.

What was that about phones again?

Well the phone doesn't have a deep tactics system and a diverse set of player index cards to take player and team individuality to another level.

Also you have a fully analog control scheme and differing levels of pass assistance, along with manual pass controls. Manual off-the-ball control offers a new way of directing your team.

What was that about phones again?

It was just an example.

With new technology should be progression.

PES 2012 is same as PEs 2008 onwards a regression from old PES in terms of the core essentials....gameplay, enjoyment, player individuality, tactics and realism.

Off course when we add internet and cameras to phones they are much better sadly we add stuff to PES which when I play the game I feel no improvement on gameplay at all.

Some other aspect of the PES/FIFA comparison:

When I saw in FIFA Messi after scoring goal celebrating by playing violin this game is f***ed up for me on the begining, ... where in PES you will never see such stupid animation (in PES we will have Messi pointing fingers to the sky and this is real game for me!!).

2nd demo is going strong and for me beat FIFA in many aspects!! Gameplay is better than FIFA12demo, PES2011(100 times batter!) and demo1, we can find some minuses of the game (for me e.g. sound YYYEEAAHHH when goal is scored- e.g. this is not real for spanish supporters, etc...) but it is definitely strong art of football game.

And on the end: FIFA is to much complicated in playing, guys... we need to have fun not f**k ourselves in too much combinations on pad!!!

Regards all. Sorry for some biiiiips (***) hehe ;)

Last edited:
Noone else find this new pes to simple. Like pingpong...its just pass, pass, pass, shoot...repeat.

There is no dynamics to the game such as PES1-5.

Something about it just doesnt feel right.

Back
Top Bottom